Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience (8740 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / EFCC Detains Ex-Governor Akpabio Again Over Alleged Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by babamutum: 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
List of alleged Multi-Billion Properties of Goodluck Jonathan and Patience By Citizen Confidential | July 17, 2014 Comments

Aside from the billions of naira being siphoned directly from the public coffers by Nigeria’s president, Goodluck Jonathan and his cronies, the President through fronts is fleecing the country dry from oil proceedings. These funds are either used to purchase or build choice properties across the country or simply laundered into offshore accounts. Also, a million dollars was spent to prevent the appointment of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as the emir of kano while another one million dollars tax payers money was also spent to bribe Adamawa lawmakers to impeach Nyako.

Below are a few of the alleged proceeds from corruption:

1. Patience Jonathan’s Billion Naira Hotel in Bayelsa. First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Patience Jonathan is constructing a massive, billion Naira hotel in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. The pictures of the hotel surfaced courtesy Kayode Ogundanisi for Sahara TV with a report on the hotel. Although, the hotel is still under construction, it looks bigger than the biggest shopping mall in Nigeria. This will definitely be a 7 star hotel, strictly for the high and mighty from around the world. Mama Peace is doing wonders in Yenagoa, everybody get ready!

2. Jonathan Estate – Jonathan Goodluck has built a massive “estate” in the family compound of the Jonathans which is fully guarded by military in Otueke, Bayelsa State.Bayelsa state, the home town of the President is where he and his wife have decided to make statements by building state of the arts buildings. A recent video done by Sahara Reporters staff shows a number of property allegedly belonging to Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, Dame Patience.

3. Air Peace Airlines – owned by Patience Jonathan with Kingsley Kuku and Allen Onyema fronting. A Multi-billion dollar private airline business. More than one billion dollars has been invested. ($789million dollars)

4. It will be recalled that in 2007, the future President declared his assets worth ₦295,304,420 Naira ($8,569,662 USD). It is also worth noting that in 2006, his wife had been investigated on money laundering allegations. Although she was never found guilty or convicted of any wrongdoing, she was investigated by an anti-corruption committee for having had allegedly laundered more than $13 million.

5. Goodluck Jonathan and Deziani front man, Kola Aluko is said to have in custody over $500million dollars he is keeping for the duo. Mostly proceeds from oil deals and kickbacks for Jonathan and Deziani, these millions of dollars were kept off shore after being laundered. Until his disappearance and refusal to return to Nigeria for investigations about the source of his wealth, Jonathan is said to have tapped Interpol to find him. But sources say Aluko is unperturbed has he has threatened Jonathan and Deziani that he will spill the beans if anything happens to him.
Jonathan and Diezani

Aluko recently bought a N16 billion naira yacht, Galactica Star . A custom-built Super Yacht. The65-metre-long play boat is the newest and largest Heesen yacht ever built.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by GBTYO: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
Even if truly confirmed the property listing is seriously below par to that of jagabantic kleptomaniac thiefnibu

20 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by Demdem(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Jonathan destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by Smartsyn(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Another GEJ hater on the lose..

And you were only able to count 5.

If we should count what Tinubu acquired from Lagos alone, and they are not alleged, you'll be marvelled.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by size38: 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
Make una dey here dey quarrel everyday while our leaders are busy amassing wealth for their children and children children. Our own is to quarrel and abuse each other here everyday on their behalf. After GEJ's time in office, GEJ will never be the GEJ he was few yrs ago. Also, the wealth he gathered while in power will never reach us. So everytin is for him and his family.

8 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
Where are the multi billion naira properties? I haven't seen any.

10 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by GBTYO: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Demdem: Jonathan destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria.

and yours is to live your miserable life spewing crap and being hater on the man here on nairaland

13 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
op and apc so bokoharam is not working anymore and you guys want to switch over to cheap lies?. that's great!

Let the whole house rise and hail tinubu the chief looter and a kleptomaniac per excellence!!!
baba may your looting be long

15 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
GBTYO:

and yours is to live your miserable life spewing crap and being hater on the man here on nairaland

you should have ignore that blind bat

4 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by GBTYO: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
VICTORCIZA: you should have ignore that blind bat

dont worry. by the time i am through with him he will be considering suicide

6 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by thunderrider: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
It seems we are trying to promote corruption

here

Person thief you talk say na small thief.

What is the difference btw the two?

They are both ole, stealing from the masses

Siphoning public funds for personal gains

Further aggravating the plight of the masses.

Thief na thief it is time to make our leaders

accountable to the masses

5 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
size38: Make una dey here dey quarrel everyday while our leaders are busy amassing wealth for their children and children children. Our own is to quarrel and abuse each other here everyday on their behalf. After GEJ's time in office, GEJ will never be the GEJ he was few yrs ago. Also, the wealth he gathered while in power will never reach us. So everytin is for him and his family.
the way tinubu robbed Lagos blind ba

8 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by Demdem(m): 12:17am On Jul 20, 2014
GBTYO:

and mine is to live a miserable cursed life spewing crap and being hater on Jonathan, the chief drunkard of otuoke

Interesting

6 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by bercarray(m): 12:26am On Jul 20, 2014
mtcheeeeeeeeew,xo wetin make i do,make i go rob him?or wu ask 4 infomatn.
Wen i'm sure 90% of us can do more dan dat,all i jst want is a beta country,wetin concern me wit his propty.ma mum sells provisn,i steal milo drink 4 cold rain,wetin mata be say make business no pafuka.*drinks d milo again*
: : :
': :' :'
:''""""':}
':........:'
u can join me,feel free to join
Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by Demdem(m): 12:28am On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: you should have ignore that blind bat

Fool, Jonathan still believe u are daft for still publicly declaring that chibok is a scam.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by armadeo(m): 12:35am On Jul 20, 2014
The key word here is alleged.

Any c of o with their names on it?

1 Like

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, Jonathan still believe u are daft for still publicly declaring that chibok is a scam.
blind bat

8 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:45am On Jul 20, 2014
GBTYO:

dont worry. by the time i am through with him he will be considering suicide
i trust you!
take no prisoner

6 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by Demdem(m): 12:55am On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: blind bat

Are u also insinuating that Jonathan ur god is also a blind bat? He agrees with me that chibok is no scam and has mandated his generals to fetch them out.
One of them even claim he knows where the girls are. grin

8 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by Allohrandy(m): 4:50am On Jul 20, 2014
GBTYO: Even if truly confirmed the property listing is seriously below par to that of jagabantic kleptomaniac thiefnibu
Another 1diot in nairaland. how is the story related to thiefnibu

2 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by jking001(m): 5:53am On Jul 20, 2014
Useless and senseless reporter nah this one be properties ? Abeg GEJ dey learn compared to his peers he's a modest man.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by ratiken(m): 6:30am On Jul 20, 2014
If this is all the alleged lies the opposition can cook up .... then we have a sincere man in GEJ.
All listed above can be debunked easily.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by JohnFrankling(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2014
Op pls go find work

1 Like

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by sinceden2: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2014
thunderrider: It seems we are trying to promote corruption

here

Person thief you talk say na small thief.

What is the difference btw the two?

They are both ole, stealing from the masses

Siphoning public funds for personal gains

Thanks Bros, May ur days be gainfully long with peace and happiness. I wonder wat is wrong wit some Nigerians on NL and a lot of them has dis like mind, how will we ever have this problem solved. I feel for our generation yet to come. It was the loot of our previous leaders that got Nigeria where we are today and the trend is still going on even becoming worse. With this sort of mindset how can we ever come as one to fight this to a stop atleast for the future of our children

Further aggravating the plight of the masses.

Thief na thief it is time to make our leaders

accountable to the masses
Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2014
This JEG is a saint compared to his predecessors
I thought he would have wrecked Nigeria.
state governors have more investment than him.
Op try another blackmail. This one no work
JEG forever.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by gunuvi(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2014
if this is all haters can come up with then I'll say gej is truly a pride and the best president we have in recent time.

1 Like

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2014
Demdem:

Are u also insinuating that Jonathan ur god is also a blind bat? He agrees with me that chibok is no scam and has mandated his generals to fetch them out.
One of them even claim he knows where the girls are. grin
come this boy are you this silly
chibok this chibok that what the fuvck is wrong with you?
chibok is a stale news. upgrade please!

3 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by lakpalakpa: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: come this boy are you this silly

Chibok will become stale when Jona-daft and his cluesless service chiefs rescue the kidnapped girls.

angry angry

2 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2014
That drunk fisherman called Jonathan will cripple this country if not stopped! He is retar.ded, he doesn't know the effect of what he is doing. angry

1 Like

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by najoke: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: come this boy are you this silly
^
ex yaba left occupant,Stale but ur paymaster recently recieved an ORDER from a 17 yr old foreigner which ur paymaster obeyed with immediate effect .......and the good thing is the whole world saw it live.

I think you are the one that needs to upgrade

3 Likes

Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by lorRhyMeZ: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2014
Even if this is true,no b Gej start the trend and no b for Him head e go finish. Every political office holder steals money,only that some people's own are higher than others.

2ndly,no matter d amount of money they pile up for their personal use,Nigeria can not go broke.

And finally,this is d part that gladdens my heart, after all d money they steal or loot or siphon,it will never add a second to their life when d time comes. And d coolest part is that,WE shall all individually account for our sins. grin
Re: List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience by anago1000: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2014
y'all should ignore the deranged PDP, even if gej shyte for body them go find excuse for am. the dumbest of the network of ass-licking low lifer is the fvcking victorciza is the biggest irritant on the milky way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bringbackourgirls Failing As Second Anniversary Approaches- PUNCH / I Can't Believe This Is Our Vice President, Disaster Averted / Enugu 2023: PDP Directs Adherence To Existing Power Rotation At All Levels In SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.