Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Advice; His Next Door Pastor Neighour Always Wake Him Up At Night With Cabashing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advice; His Next Door Pastor Neighour Always Wake Him Up At Night With Cabashing (730 Views)

Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet / Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra / Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice; His Next Door Pastor Neighour Always Wake Him Up At Night With Cabashing by eddyland: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2014
One thing I will like to say is that it is always difficult to live next to an un-understanding neigbour.

I have this friend, he always complain to me that every night he find it difficult to sleep as result of having a next door pastor neighour that always wake him up in the middle of the night as result of the pastor always praying and shouting with loud voice during those period of the night.

He told me that the pastor always wake up around 12midnight and will always pray, shout and cabash from that time till 3AM and that whenever he starts it is either he (my friend) will not be able to sleep again or being woke up from his sleep as result of the noise coming out from the pastors room.

I have advised him to comfront the pastor neighbour and let him know that it is a public compound and that he should try and tell the pastor to be bringing down his voice whenever he is praying at that hour of the day, that every person living in the compound have at least right to sleep peacefuly at that hour of the day without being disturbed.

My friend often used to tell me that he has comfronted his pastor neigbour several times about that, but to no avail and that as if it the noise is getting worse and louder by the day, and that the last time he comfronted him that the pastor told him that he is doing his job as a pastor.

My friend is becoming so angry by the day and he is now telling me that he will do something unthinkable to the pastor if the pastor fails to heed to his confrontation next time.

Please advise my friend now before it turns into a full blown war between him and his neigbour pastor.
Re: Advice; His Next Door Pastor Neighour Always Wake Him Up At Night With Cabashing by Belexy(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2014
Tell him not to do something he will later regret. He should report him to the landlord or take the matter to the local govt council and make a complaint of noise pollutions.

1 Like

Re: Advice; His Next Door Pastor Neighour Always Wake Him Up At Night With Cabashing by nora544: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2014
or he should tell the pastors that when he lose his job because he couldnot sleep because of the noise he make or he get ill because noise also can make somebody ill the pastor has to pay the bill, and that praying in the night is not like a real pastor should be because people who work have a right to sleep that shows how selfish this pastors from this new churches are. did this pastor not work or is it a pastor who live from the money of his brainwashed followers.
Re: Advice; His Next Door Pastor Neighour Always Wake Him Up At Night With Cabashing by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2014
i hate when that happens

1 Like

Re: Advice; His Next Door Pastor Neighour Always Wake Him Up At Night With Cabashing by nedu2000(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2014
although ur frnd will be looked at as a wizard who because of d prayers fire is burning him(thats d impression)......u simply 'ave to show ur disgust by reporting to your landlord/council or like what mr anyanwu did, sue him to court!!!or threaten him with a court order
Re: Advice; His Next Door Pastor Neighour Always Wake Him Up At Night With Cabashing by uboma(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2014
@ op, advise your friend to simply relocate to a more quiet environment if he can or just bear the noise if he can't. The truth is that there's little or nothing that your friend can do about his noisy neighbour.
Re: Advice; His Next Door Pastor Neighour Always Wake Him Up At Night With Cabashing by JaaizTech: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Men, this things can be very annoying. Add the noisy fellowships with just about 15 people in attendance to this. I wonder if they think the louder the speakers are, the clearer God hears them!!!
Re: Advice; His Next Door Pastor Neighour Always Wake Him Up At Night With Cabashing by Bilabong(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
A friend of mine also shared a similar story with me...
The guy went and hired a loud speaker, generator. He also bought a p o r n movie. And when it was 12:00. The guy on his gen and set his speaker to face the pastor's windo. The pastor never knew what was going on until he started shouting FIRE. The guy played his video softy and added one bar of volume until it was loud enough for the pastor's hearing. The nigger just pause and turn towards the pastor window lo and behold the pastor's prayer point was on the tv set.
Re: Advice; His Next Door Pastor Neighour Always Wake Him Up At Night With Cabashing by Image123(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
lol@ bilabong. Really, respect should be reciprocated. The pastor fellow can choose another time to pray, or turn down the volume if he's not already used to that. Jesus used to go to a private place for stuff like that.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Brothers And Sisters In Christ. / Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? / How Christians Can Protect Themselves From The Deadly Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.