Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? (711 Views)

Should Christians Show Their Body Parts / Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? by PRINCESSO2: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
In the bible
Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Romans 12
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Re: Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Should? I thought you guys were supposed to follow the teachings of Jesus who told you to love like the good Samarithan,and I'm sure it wont change if it were Boko haram. Are you doubting your Jesus's philosophy?

Even if they bomb your wives and family,you must love them....no be so?
Re: Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
ifeness: Should? I thought you guys were supposed to follow the teachings of Jesus who told you to love like the good Samarithan,and I'm sure it wont change if it were Boko haram. Are you doubting your Jesus's philosophy?

Even if they bomb your wives and family,you must love them....no be so?

there was no bomb in the time of jesus.

1 Like

Re: Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

there was no bomb in the time of jesus.

Its still the same. Bombs or stones,all the same
Re: Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
ifeness:

Its still the same. Bombs or stones,all the same

No it's not.

jesus never met relatives of suicide bomb victims or he would never had uttered such love your enemy nonsense.
Re: Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

No it's not.

jesus never met relatives of suicide bomb victims or he would never had uttered such love your enemy nonsense.

An eye for an eye? Is that the new christian philosophy now? Are they switching back to the old testament?
Re: Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Christians should show love to everyone, including terrorists.
Re: Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2014
striktlymi: Christians should show love to everyone, including terrorists.

Do you love terrorists?

What a simple question.
Re: Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Do you love terrorists?

What a simple question.

Yes!
Re: Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? by Kay17: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2014
Christianity is an inflated paperbag without much to offer.

(1) (Reply)

The Church In Thyatira / The Journey Of The Bible ( From Gen To Revelation) / Why Are Muslims So Unhappy??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.