Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

If You Had An Opportunity To See Satan(the Devil) Live,what Would You Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had An Opportunity To See Satan(the Devil) Live,what Would You Do? (528 Views)

If You Had Just Three (3) Days To Live. What Will You Do? / What Was The Good Things Angel Satan The Devil Given To Us? / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had An Opportunity To See Satan(the Devil) Live,what Would You Do? by Adultnextdoor(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
I'v been wondering,if i had an opportunity to see the devil live,what would i do?I'd probably run my for my life that's if its possible.If it were you,what would you do?
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To See Satan(the Devil) Live,what Would You Do? by Tallesty1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
I will start taking malaria drugs.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To See Satan(the Devil) Live,what Would You Do? by seunlayi(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Which Satan again, we already have shekau

2 Likes

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To See Satan(the Devil) Live,what Would You Do? by onetrack(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
I would visit a psychiatrist to get medication for my hallucinations.

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To See Satan(the Devil) Live,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
Wake up from sleep.
Or get a new dealer.
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To See Satan(the Devil) Live,what Would You Do? by kayboy4y(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Who is a devil? We are devils to ourselves. So it's possible u see devil every day but u won't know cos he/she appears like u and I.
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To See Satan(the Devil) Live,what Would You Do? by Anomnity: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
seunlayi: Which Satan again, we already have shekau
LOL!! Hahahahaha!! Satan na small boy to Shekau.
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To See Satan(the Devil) Live,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
Apatheist: Wake up from sleep.
Or get a new dealer.
why would an atheist believe in satan but not believe in GOD
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To See Satan(the Devil) Live,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
krall: why would an atheist believe in satan but not believe in GOD
Read my post again.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Bad Thing For Pastors To Spends/flings Money In Occassion Places? / Our Eternity Is Assured In Christ / Wake Up!!, The Enemy Is Here: A Clerian Call To All Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.