Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria (26516 Views)

Check Out List Of Richest Nigerian Music Video Directors / Top Seven Under-rated Musicians In Nigeria / Channel O 10 Best Music Video Directors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
Jude Engees is the best. Music producer cum Music video director..

Nah baba for all side.
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by justi4jesu(f): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
colossus2:
Your own na to sidown for system dey refresh frontpage undecided

CID na my fault say I no get work undecided
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by odzey(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Woah. Such a comprehensive list. But I believe the list is not actually complete, because there is no Kemi Adetiba in it. The babe is damn good, but she's just under-rated. Watching any of her music videos is always just like I'm watching a short film. She has never failed to deliver. I can't forget the Banky W's Lagos Party remix video in a hurry and also Bez's Say and More You video, or recently, Olamide's Sitting On The Throne and Anifowose video. Those music videos are a classic. I also think Aje Filmworks and Adasa-Cookey should have been on that list, but not everyone can be on the list. Nobody can compete that number one position with Clarence Peters. By the way, Godfather Productions is a South-African music video director.
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by OCTAVO: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
GovWahala: Most of them lack creativity, the best they can offer is parade naked or semi naked girls all in the name of directing a video.
Walahi, you make sense sir!!!
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by chinex276(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
#
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
So, Akin Alabi's works are not amazing? However, it is all about choice here!
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by NickiRoman: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Jude Okoye should be taken off that list,and replaced with. Kemi Adetiba
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by kendrick93(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Harmvirus: Yeah, Clarence Peters is really good
good at getting naked girls to shake there bum.. He is wack joor. No imagination or creativity
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by kendrick93(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
NickiRoman: Jude Okoye should be taken off that list,and replaced with. Kemi Adetiba
why?jude imo is d best. There is a reason why psquare videos are best in dis country
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by mikron(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
Where is chopstix in ur list?
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by obailala(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
By the time each of the other guys produce one good music video, Clarence has produced 15 good videos....I can't understand the way he manages to churn out quality videos in large volumes but based on this fact alone, I would say Clarence is on a totally different level from the rest..
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by zazawaga(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
justi4jesu: who directed Ukwu by Timaya grin
mr moe musa
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by Bebetter: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
[size=29pt]AJE FILMS[/size]
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by Classic247: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
Aabheaven: Well, there are many good video directors but this seven stands out.
1.Clarence Peters:-this guy needs no introduction, his works speaks for him.no wonder he won tranformation award and best song-video director for 'Run my race' by Burna boy.He directs almost all musicians videos and he has done a lot of works for countless artiste.He is the boss.

2.Sesan:-any time I see Sesan videos, the quality and girls are amazing. Has worked for a lot of Musical artistes like Wande coal, Kcee, Inyanya, Davido and a lot of them. He is in the same league of Clarence Peters.

3.Mr Moe Musa:-a very good video director known for his quality videos and was also the person that directed Tiwa savage controversial 'Wanted' video.has worked for a lot of countless Artistes.

4.Patrick Elis:-Patrick is not of Video director that likes parading girls in videos. He is a very creative director and has worked for Phyno, Flavour*nd a whole lot of them.

5.Jude Okoye 'Engees':-not to pronounced because he works mostly for his twin brother Vidoes.He is the brain behind 'Personally' video and a whole lot of them.He is also a creative director and has worked for some artiste like J.Martins and a host of them.

6.Mattmax:-he is very good director especially at directing choreography.he directed D banj 'don't tell me nonsense' video and Timaya 'egolomademba' video.He is very good at his works.

7.Unlimited LA:-the last but the least is LA.he is very good, creative and a brillant video director.has worked for a lot of countless artiste and he is good at is work.

This is my opinion and any body is entitled to have one.Thanks.
.........OP WAT ABT ADDAS COKERY,.....SQUARE-BALL
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
I'd put moe musa and clearance at joint number 1....moe musa is top notch and gives u the exact imagination of how a hit music video should be.he has prooved it with skelewu, ukwu and girle o remix...clearance too is just like that,just that perfect video that couldn't have been any better eg damiduro, aye, johnny...
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by p2t2r(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
showgolee: IMO sesan should cum ahead peters
bolded please explain.
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by odzey(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
mikron: Where is chopstix in ur list?

Chopstix is a music producer, just like Don-Jazzy, Selebobo, Shizzy, Pheelz, Del-B, and the likes. A music producer and a music video director is not the same.
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by maingwaest(f): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Okay ,nos 1-3 I know but the others .....................................
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by Tekzyflex(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Paul Gambit
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by JEITO: 12:37am On Jul 21, 2014
Thankgod it is ur own opinion @OP because apart from ori owo by tillaman, I am not sure if I have seen any other video by unlimited LA.

I would rather have Aje filmwork or even Akin Alabi there.
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by cupidhero(m): 2:30am On Jul 21, 2014
GovWahala: Most of them lack creativity, the best they can offer is parade naked or semi naked girls all in the name of directing a video.
true said bruh! Their is no creativity in shooting a dancehall video with semi-naked ladies and artists rocking designer clothes. Anyone with basic cinematographic experience can shoot a dancehall video when given equipments that clarence peters work with.not saying he is not talented just saying you don't need that much creativity when shooting a dancehall video. I'm sure when good music finally gets an audience in nigeria thats when we will know if these guys are creative or if they can just handle sophisticated equipments.
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by jaytime(m): 3:04am On Jul 21, 2014
Jude 'Engees' Okoye is the veteran among them. When he was directing good videos for his brothers(the twins-Psquare), the remaining 6 guys were still learning.
But Clarence has come to make a mark.
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by campustv(m): 3:44am On Jul 21, 2014
Not a bad list, but if you are a fan of chanell 0, MTV Base, Hiptv, Soundcity, Nigizie, Afropop chanells etc, u will agree with me that this are the list of most consistent Nigerian music video directors on TV this 2014. Check them out here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1815765/top-10-nigeria-music-video
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by campustv(m): 3:47am On Jul 21, 2014
If you are a fans of chanell 0, Mtv base, souncity, hiptv etc, you will agree with me with the list in the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1815765/top-10-nigeria-music-video
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by Komedy(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2014
Dominionng: Who directed Eva's DEAF?
Patrick Elis
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by 1one: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2014
Harmvirus: Yeah, Clarence Peters is really good

This is completely out of point but I just wanted to say I totally dig your moniker... Harmvirus!!! grin
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by Harmvirus(f): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
1one:

This is completely out of point but I just wanted to say I totally dig your moniker... Harmvirus!!! grin

Lol! smiley
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by buoye1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kemi Adetiba not on that list is just rubbish!!!!
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by omercury: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
[sub][/sub] undecidedNice
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by 9jageek: 12:47am On Jul 22, 2014
I don't think Sesan should be number 1, he only likes showing off girls' BUMS like in Silifa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBZntsZdRog

and The Kick http://9flix.com/watch/557

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Thankful': Queen Kel & Davido Sing To God In A Gospel Song (Photo, Video) / Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside / Easy Steps You Can Get Your Songs As CRBT On Mtn,9mobile,Airtel,GLO Network Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.