Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive (23407 Views)

American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Am I The Only Person That Thinks little Wayne Is So Overrated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by bankydd(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2014
prof800: Am I loosing my mind?
Or the OP and his supporters are just underaged delusionists?
Lil Wayne...
Slim Shady...?
Ah ha!
Somebody please BAN me!

Are we talking about the academy award winning shady?
Who has been in business since 1990.?
The KING OF HIP HOP?
A rapper with a career that has spanned 24 years and counting (maybe older than the OP)?

Lil Wayne we know, is a swagger lyricist. He depends on flows to run the MIC, Eminem doesn't. It is a grave insult to even dare compare him with Eminem.

stop yarning dust.you're using an academy award as your judge? that's the silliest thing I've ever heard ..

and lil Wayne started rapping at age 9.. he is longer in the rap game if you dunno anything.. and I actually love eminem..he's my second best..
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by Vicotex(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2014
Jregz:
Lol....I didn't even say nothing bouta top dawg niggers

Btw I laff u ....Wayne is too under-rated ......Go listen to Carter 111 or Stay tuned with His Carter 5 ......Fyi, I have Every Q.song On my phone, His album, oxymoron
lilwayne C5 is still another bleeped up compilation, tunechi is outa words, i heard that he will soon drop the mic. When it comes to drugs, eminem is more addicted, when it comes to music, eminem rapes lil wayne in all genre. COPY that?
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by bankydd(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Vicotex:
lilwayne C5 is still another bleeped up compilation, tunechi is outa words, i heard that he will soon drop the mic. When it comes to drugs, eminem is more addicted, when it comes to music, eminem rapes lil wayne in all genre. COPY that?

listen to lil Wayne's new mixtape y'all it's fire!!! Tunechi still got it
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by Vicotex(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
bankydd:

listen to lil Wayne's new mixtape y'all it's fire!!! Tunechi still got it
sorry 4 the wait is trash but did step his skills a little

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See / What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.