Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Consultancy Position For Other Health Worker Aside Medical Doctors. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Consultancy Position For Other Health Worker Aside Medical Doctors. (883 Views)

Find Out What Pineapples Can Do To Your Breast, Plus Other Health Benefits: / Residency Programme For Other Health Workers / Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consultancy Position For Other Health Worker Aside Medical Doctors. by musaak: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
It is high time we take the issues that lead to NMA srike one by one and debate it intellectually rather than all this name calling and abuse. Now to the issue of consultancy status. Other health worker want to be appointed as consultants in the hospital while doctors are against it. I want each professional group to come out and argue intellectually including the doctor to address the following questions. 1) who is a consultant in hospital? 2) what are the roles of a consultant in my profession in patient care? 3)What is the relationship between a consultant in my proffesion to the patient? 4)Why it is not good to appoint other proffessional groups as consultant in hospital setting? 5)In what field of my profession can someone become a consultant? 6) how is my duty as a consultant in my proffession going to be different what it is presently? 7) does the hospital setting have a space for me to perform such duty? cool what training is required to become appointable as consultant in my proffession? 9)How do i go about this training? 10)Are there training institutions in nigeria or elsewhere? PLEASE NO INSULT, NO NAME CALLING. Just argue for or against what you want and what you dont want base on ur proffession. It is meant to drive home ur demand.
Re: Consultancy Position For Other Health Worker Aside Medical Doctors. by ejihand1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
...what i am going to say is so lengthy. Give me sometimes let me organise my mind well. BRB
Re: Consultancy Position For Other Health Worker Aside Medical Doctors. by adeoladrg(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2014
I dey come.
Re: Consultancy Position For Other Health Worker Aside Medical Doctors. by logic2014: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2014
I find it rather strange that only two people have commented on this post thus far. The moderators should please put this very important post on the front page. The OP has raised pertinent questions that need answering from both sides especially the allied health workers for we the public to understand their agitations. Is it that the doctors are right afterall because this silence is deafening. I've seen other post such as electricity been turned off in a teaching hospital in Uyo or that of doctors charging patients to rent a drill making front page. This posts border on sensationalism and if they can make front page I challenge the moderators of this section to put this also on the front page for an intellectual discuss.
Re: Consultancy Position For Other Health Worker Aside Medical Doctors. by drered(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Consultancy Position For Other Health Worker Aside Medical Doctors. by musaak: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
musaak: It is high time we take the issues that lead to NMA srike one by one and debate it intellectually rather than all this name calling and abuse. Now to the issue of consultancy status. Other health worker want to be appointed as consultants in the hospital while doctors are against it. I want each professional group to come out and argue intellectually including the doctor to address the following questions. 1) who is a consultant in hospital? 2) what are the roles of a consultant in my profession in patient care? 3)What is the relationship between a consultant in my proffesion to the patient? 4)Why it is not good to appoint other proffessional groups as consultant in hospital setting? 5)In what field of my profession can someone become a consultant? 6) how is my duty as a consultant in my proffession going to be different what it is presently? 7) does the hospital setting have a space for me to perform such duty? cool what training is required to become appointable as consultant in my proffession? 9)How do i go about this training? 10)Are there training institutions in nigeria or elsewhere? PLEASE NO INSULT, NO NAME CALLING. Just argue for or against what you want and what you dont want base on ur proffession. It is meant to drive home ur demand.
I will keep my fingers crossed till all the parties involve will come out to discuss the issues. I wonder why it is only insult and name calling that we engage ourselves in rather than intellectual discussion.
Re: Consultancy Position For Other Health Worker Aside Medical Doctors. by itstpia1: 7:00am On Aug 26, 2014
whats all this fuss about nitori Olorun?

and when is Nigeria going to fix the education system?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Sleep Is Enough Per Day? / Miracle Triplets Start School After Mum Ignored Dr's Calls To Abort 2 Of Them / NMA Calls On FG, Security Agencies To Intervene As JOHESU Attacks On Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.