Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC (30125 Views)

Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) / Bizarre: New York Artist Paints With His Own Blood (see Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by kol1234: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2014
Absolutely awesome!
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by gbishman: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
please lets promote this guy to become NIgerians own Piccasso cus if we dnt no one will.
How do i get in tough with u i'll need to buy a sketch from u.
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by sweetgala(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
Just wonderful, so beautiful.
There is so much undiscovered talent in Africa.
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by ugotuf(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Elebiju: makes good sense right? but check out these pen arts too.
WOW! Wonderfulation and fantasticability!
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Litmus: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
There's a lot of artistic talent in Nigeria, always has been that way. You only have to compare ancient Nigerian art to the rest of Africa to see the big difference. I'm as good as the guy featured here - very true but nothing came of it for me. He should join and feature some of his work on sites like the one below. He could earn money...

http://www.saatchigallery.com/
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by jidesp(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
sammyjay3: Photoshoped
nice artistic work kudos 2 u @op

No its not Photoshopped... You can like his page on facebook or just good Yelloseesee Uwaoma

more photo's

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by jidesp(m): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
And that's him exhibiting at a Gallery

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by jidesp(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
englishmart: He's self thought abi?
How this one take affect asup strike?
Videos of him teaching himself else I won't believe it o.

coming up soon
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by jidesp(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Smartsyn: cool

but how come he draws only old people's face, with the exception of the first...

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by jidesp(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
uwabor27: Nice works..i admire is great talent.. I can help him promote his work..i have huge fans that follows me on instagram and they can see his creativity and been inspired.. inbox me if he needs details.. mind you.. I am interior design professional

Here are his details

22A81D3C 08092831042

thanks
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by psalm1man(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Op...pls ao can I contact him
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by jsunex(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
I can't bliv he uses jus black biro to do all dat ,how did he draw the lit portion of d image. hard to bliv .bt nice 1
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by jidesp(m): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
psalm1man: Op...pls ao can I contact him

Yes. Sure you can contact him.
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by ruffplay: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Keep it up bros
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Dasameolgee(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
I do not really believe its biro drawn. Had to do a rough one to prove its done graphically. I'm a professional graphic designer αηƌ very good at photoshop. This one Is done by photoshop αηƌ not biro.

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Dasameolgee(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
If the OP wants this debated, post Ūя picture αηƌ I'll design a "pencil drawn" version ϑf it. The design process Is long but but can be done by any good designer with enough knowledge Ơn photoshop.
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Doctore(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
initialize: Don't draw Goodluck potrait o! It will only bring you badluck

grin dat cracked me up[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by BoyCoyToy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Femicrux: These artworks are simply awesome. I would love to see what he could do with a paintbrush.
I know very well that the guy won't be good using brush or pencil.... Am a prof in that field
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Orikinla(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
He is a genius and will be celebrated widely with the right art galleries.
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Truman155(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
me too i have talent i can read and write in 4 international languages
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Mendo007(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
thou art good! thy hands be blessed
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Amhappy(f): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Amazing. May you go places
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Yizzurr(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yelloseesee Uwaoma is a pure blessed talent!! God bless u bro..

MOD this post should pls go unto the front page..
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by alotofgrace(m): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
laprince:

O THOU TALENT, BE YOU RELEASED!!!

amen bro
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by antartica(m): 12:47am On Jul 22, 2014
The hand is so magical,it can do so many incredible things if one knows how to manipulate it.

The Hand,a precision machine.
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by louisv(m): 1:28am On Jul 22, 2014
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Vegasailin: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2014
sammyjay3: Photoshoped
nice artistic work kudos 2 u @op
Idiot.your destiny has been photoshoped by satan cos you can't appreciate good thing
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
wheesin: the dude is amazing..but he is not alone..am also a b+ artiste and can't draw perfectly with a pencil..i draw with biro..weda comics or portrait ...its part of me now.. and if i make a mistake u mit not notice.. wink

back it up wif pics upload......or u simply join in the praises and admirations.
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by pecoprince123: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
smiley
jidesp: I met him at the Audition for BigBrother Africa and we got talking. When he showed me some of his works, they were fantastic because he paints with Biro. The unique thing he mentioned that day was, "It's his Mistakes that makes drawing with biro incredible, he can't erase mistakes, he has to improvise"

His name is Yelloseesee Ujoama..I hope this makes Frontpage to promote Talents in Nigeria

Sugarchukwu. Well done bro.
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by sammyjay3(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Vegasailin: Idiot.your destiny has been photoshoped by satan cos you can't appreciate good thing
i wont get offended cos i know u're one of those lunatics that escape from yaba left last night.
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by jidesp(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
More pics..For some of you who mentioned he Photoshopped the images, here are some complete shots of some of his works..

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by jidesp(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call / Some Really Cool Optical Illusions / 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.