Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (955 Views)

Can Religion Be Logical? / Should Religion Be A Factor In Adoption? / Should Religion Be Important In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: . by mstik(f): 4:24am On Jul 21, 2014
k
Re: . by limingfujia: 4:36am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: . by Emessy(m): 5:42am On Jul 21, 2014
BadBoy25: Religion is one of top 5 problems of the world . the ignorance of human beings makes me sad.
MUMU ,You are the ignorant one thinking just because your brain has turned rotten you think every body is like you? FYI banning of religion will lead to destruction of Human existence so if you can cope GO AND DIE and find out for yourself if GOD truly exists
Re: . by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 21, 2014
____

2 Likes

Re: . by Emessy(m): 5:51am On Jul 21, 2014
BadBoy25: is that what they teach you in your religion? is that that the best you can come up with ? what a douche !
My religion teaches me Alot , and I really dont care about you because you have proved yourself worthless thinking you were never created just appeared and rejecting all the signs around you also thinking when you die you just switch off THATS YOUR PROBLEM to deal with but calling others ignorant is just plain bullshit

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 21, 2014
_____

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2014
No it shouldn't.
How else would people be controlled?

Religion is a psychological tool. Like any tool, it depends on how you use it. You can take a hammer and use it to build a nice house. Or you can take a hammer and bludgeon people to death
Re: . by Qsscruz(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2014
It's funny how some people just wake up and start asking questions that lead to nowhere. Oga op religion should be banned asap..oya do the rest..

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Is Coming Alive Before Our Eyes / Bible Fun Facts / UK Authorities Bar David Oyedepo From Entry Into The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.