Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) (19297 Views)

Aregbesola Commissions The Kings University Ode-Omu / Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) / 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by HARDUBUY(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
dejt4u: 24th hour campaign strategy. the guy is so desperate ooo
Not as desperate as Oga GEJ....that has started campaigning before INEC's permit! or(Gej) that will go for political rally even if ur neighbourhood gets bombed.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by olapluto(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
ojekof: Is this another Kabiru's (governor's son) project? If we join them, we sign to serve thier great grandchildren; Tinubu's, Akande's, Ige's etc. If you have a blood relation with their cabal, u are in government. What's the state of Opon-Imo given to students? Some destroyed, stolen to another state on transfer of students, majority now abode of blue films. They gave it to all students on paper,less than 8 % in reality. 8bn! Chai. Money that is enough to erect ICT centres in the schools. In a state where the whole companies are less than what is obtainable on Oba -Akran ( a street in lagos), they can only come up with how to hijack transportation and run it at almost the same T-fare. It's not new, mr governor is selling uniform too. They just destroyed school identity. His own son (an undergraduate) can handle 8bn contract and graduates cut grass to earn around 8k/mnth after some deductions. Fine, they believe in legacy and not in welfare of the people, they like construction work as all the companies belong to them. Payment of salaries is always a problem, if nt for election that is near. People are just tired of one man business called APC. Am nt a member of PDP ooo. Infact PDP is bad but APC is worse. #MyOpinion.
So If PDP comes in, the contracts will be given to ........ Fill in the gap!
Options:
1. Omisore's wife
2. Omisore's children
3. Buruji Kashamu
4. PDP chieftains.
5. You or ordinary Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by bbello28(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
shadrach77: A religious bigot like Ogbeni Rauf should not be in charge of any state in Nigeria. All Osun indigines let's join forces together in making sure this he-goat does not return to the Government House angry angry angry angry
u need medical attention... U aint sane undecided enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
bbello28: grin weldone alaroye.... Sibe sibe still yet.... Aregbesola owns ma vote come august 9.. Let's call a spade a spade..he's trying his best nd as a matter of fact Rome was not built in a day.... I wil vote 4 him nd clear ma conscience grin drops pen, paste pix nd walk out with his big head grin
Mr bello (atoka), it's ur right.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by bbello28(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
Dexema: I wouldn't consider myself so much of a fan of the osun state governor mainly because of his overzealousness and extremism religion-wise,but looking at his works and attitude towards governance I don't think Osun citizens have any choice than to give him another 4years. Omisores name is forever smeared in blood and is not good publicity anytime anyday.
bro... U re right... No man is infallible... Buh he's trying his best nd I think he nids to be appreciated grin
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
olapluto:
So If PDP comes in, the contracts will be given to ........ Fill in the gap!
Options:
1. Omisore's wife
2. Omisore's children
3. Buruji Kashamu
4. PDP chieftains.
5. You or ordinary Nigerians
choose for yourself.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by badesco(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
it is not new and to me is an after though. May be that can secure his second term.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by bbello28(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
And this goat be like "na wao.... Everybody dey contest for governor nd dz bull dey show face " grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by jerryjere(m): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
DatechMan: @Stone, you really deserve that nick.
Why would you call him a fundamentalist?Well, if you really want to win my vote, you really have to do better than ranting nonsense against him.
I hope you are not from PDP. I'd rather vote for Fresh Party than vote for PDP.

Now to the main point. The T fare for the buses is #20 per drop. It is not free as one would expect. Also someone pointed out that the school uniform goes for #1950.
Critically speaking, I expect him to do better. I know the government cannot give everything free but it can be more subsidized. The T fare should not be more than #10 and the uniform should be less than #1500.
Anyways, Aregbesola is trying and let's not hate him based on unjustifiable grounds
One Love Nigeria
guy y are you contradicting your self you well know dat after the election if he emerged as the winner I bet you the fair will skyrocket
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by dubienatti(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
my good people of of osun state..Asalamaleku.. i beg una in d name of olorun make una mercy 4 aregbe..any tin way him du, way una no like make una 4giv..him don beg una, ware primary scul uniform ,share rice,beans,garri,even moto etc..even though una no say him go play una wayo after re-election..em..em..guyz d guy is on his kneelz begin n i d sorry 4 ram...una beta vote 4 ram if una no want make watin hapen 4 21st june hapen again. If una chop all dis tin clean mouth tunder go fir..ok make i no go there.. Me know say una b gud people n may oluwa bless una as u vote AAA PPP.....com aug 9..
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Klem28(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Methink, any unbias and progressive mended person will naturally want this man re-elected. And even if the people are no more confortable with his style of governance, what could make them think of Omisore as alternative to him? It seems people have lost their heads all in the name of stomarch. I know as a fact that Aregbesola and Omisore are not the two contestants. If people truly want change, why won't they canvass support for Fatai Akinbade of LP? Think twice before u cast your vote. The lot isn't cast yet
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by barcaboi(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
hushmail: primary sch children dey vote?

August we go hear result
I wonder why grown ups don't think.....if they can't vote; won't their parents vote......maga no 1
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
bbello28: grin weldone alaroye.... Sibe sibe still yet.... Aregbesola owns ma vote come august 9.. Let's call a spade a spade..he's trying his best nd as a matter of fact Rome was not built in a day.... I wil vote 4 him nd clear ma conscience grin drops pen, paste pix nd walk out with his big head grin
Mr bello (atoka), it's ur right.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by gebest: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Stone123: All people of goodwill in Osun should join hands to vote out a fundamentalist called Rauf come August 9th! Let's restore the dignity of Osun and humanity! Vote out Rauf!!
and vote in who?
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by gebest: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
shadrach77: A religious bigot like Ogbeni Rauf should not be in charge of any state in Nigeria. All Osun indigines let's join forces together in making sure this he-goat does not return to the Government House angry angry angry angry
if he is, how come there are no religions crisis? What kind of people in this country sef.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by ksbusari(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2014

August we go hear result
oponu, wot about their parents?
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by ksbusari(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2014

August we go hear result
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by ksbusari(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2014

August we go hear result
oponu, wot about thier parents?
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by diarisgod(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
bbello28: since u re not an inhabitant of osun state... Its better u keep mute... Its not compulsory dat yu comment... Mtsheww.
E dey pain you? It may interest you to know that I have been staying in Osun state for about 4 years now, so i know whats up. You people should goan look for somebody qualified and reputable to run your state. The top two aspirants; One is not better than the other. MTSHEEWWW
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by ibscrib: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Uv bn noticed
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by farem: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
[/color]

August we go hear result
[color=#990000]

You mean he ought to have shared rice for their parents who can vote?
To replicate the fee-dee-fee suffer-head demon-crazy.

Osun students, like infants on free medical care, deserve good governance.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by bensowe(m): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wetin come concern us
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Yusluv77(m): 12:04am On Jul 22, 2014
tigonana: Omo see money mke dem gve two chai lagos to abuja b dat,money don come be dat.
Hmmm omo Ibo.. Your brain don dey calcu,,
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by mkoabiola: 12:10am On Jul 22, 2014
He will soon commission anodaa project a 3days to election.
Politicians alwys fooling demselves
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by shadrach77: 12:27am On Jul 22, 2014
ibscrib:
Uv bn noticed

who is looking for ur attention? #mofo sad sad sad sad
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Busuyib(f): 4:12am On Jul 22, 2014
TheCodeWriter: Wao..dats good! Ogbeni is working....some are busy eating guguru(pop corn) all about.
lmao
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by chinolization: 7:18am On Jul 22, 2014
How can you elect him when at least 98% of homes in oshogbo does not have toilet faculties and there are no decent barbing salon in oshogbo too?

Methink when we put Omisore there, his first task will be to demolish oshogbo and entire oshun to the ground to pave way for homes decent for humans to live in. Almost all the houses in oshogbo were built with red earth mud except their government house!

Klem28: Methink, any unbias and progressive mended person will naturally want this man re-elected. And even if the people are no more confortable with his style of governance, what could make them think of Omisore as alternative to him? It seems people have lost their heads all in the name of stomarch. I know as a fact that Aregbesola and Omisore are not the two contestants. If people truly want change, why won't they canvass support for Fatai Akinbade of LP? Think twice before u cast your vote. The lot isn't cast yet

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Rexyl(m): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2014
I wonder why Ogbeni is overwhelmed with massive road construction at the tale end of his tenure. Hardly you won't see construction works going on at popular areas throughout Osogbo town and other major cities around. What surprised me during my brief journey through Osun State is massive construction with lots of partitions which should question the sincerity of having the projects completed. You see machines and men at work at different intervals and roads may not join together within some Months. Some of those constructions may not be completed within the next 4 years if truly the roads are to be linkedt.

Am neither saying Ogbeni is not working nor criticising him, but some of the projects I saw over their are what I could call 11th hour projects. He should have completed most of the projects earlier.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by chinolization: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2014
The man cannot give what he does not have! cheesy

Rexyl: I wonder why Ogbeni is overwhelmed with massive road construction at the tale end of his tenure. Hardly you won't see construction works going on at popular areas throughout Osogbo town and other major cities around. What surprised me during my brief journey through Osun State is massive construction with lots of partitions which should question the sincerity of having the projects completed. You see machines and men at work at different intervals and roads may not join together within some Months. Some of those constructions may not be completed within the next 4 years if truly the roads are to be linkedt.

Am neither saying Ogbeni is not working nor criticising him, but some of the projects I saw over their are what I could call 11th hour projects. He should have completed most of the projects earlier.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by jaryeh(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Dexema: I wouldn't consider myself so much of a fan of the osun state governor mainly because of his overzealousness and extremism religion-wise,but looking at his works and attitude towards governance I don't think Osun citizens have any choice than to give him another 4years. Omisores name is forever smeared in blood and is not good publicity anytime anyday.
Nice one man. I wouldn't have expressed myself any better.
#thumbs up
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:36am On Jul 22, 2014
heykims: Celebration galore it was at d Nelson Mandela Freedom Park in d city of Osogbo, capital of the State of Osun on Friday 18th July, 2014 as Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola commissioned fifty scholar buses for schools in the state.
Gov. Ibikunle Amosun,are you there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG: I Have Resumed As Acting VC — Soyombo / Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel / Is It Legal To Take Two Undergraduate Courses Simultaneously?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.