Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

New: Direct Flight From Lagos To Newyork - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New: Direct Flight From Lagos To Newyork (3721 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Travelling To Newyork for summer? I need a travel Budy! / Any Direct Flight From Ilorin To Kano? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New: Direct Flight From Lagos To Newyork by extraman(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2006
United States carrier North American Airlines on Monday commenced direct flight service between Lagos and New York.
According to the carrier’s manager of operations for Nigeria, Henry Seymour, the North American Airlines will operate a thrice-weekly round trip departing Lagos on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and departing New York on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.

http://travelvideo.tv/news/more.php?id=9254_0_1_0_M

What do you think?
Re: New: Direct Flight From Lagos To Newyork by diddy4(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2006
it is really cool. will help people alot especially doz dat hate the UK stop over. well, i like stopping at UK so it aint for me.
Re: New: Direct Flight From Lagos To Newyork by Badman888(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2006
yea its cool dosent apply to me, but the problem is why dont they use relaible airlines, World airways use to come before and they messed it up, i wish virgin Nigeria starts i guess they would put them outta buisness.
Re: New: Direct Flight From Lagos To Newyork by omogenaija(f): 2:08am On Aug 04, 2006
i'm really impressed,

hopefully direct flights from nigeria will go all over the United States without stop over

(1) (Reply)

Easter: FRSC Mobilises Special Patrol Operation / General Visa Enquire For India Get First Hand Information / Which Country Can I Travel To With This Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.