Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? (1866 Views)

Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice / What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket? / Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by frainc(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2014
Women please if you see money(big or small) in your man's pocket while washing his cloths
Will you return it to him or keep it?
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by Godspearl(f): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2014
Keep it and tell him about it.But I don't even wash his clothes.
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by sunvick(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2014
That's the pay U get for laundering his clothes.
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2014
Return it shikena.

If its my boyfriend I will return it and if its my hubby I will show it to him, tell him I found it when washing and then keep it unless he says he needs it for something important because all those kind money na ice cream I go use am buy grin

Chai, I remember those days when I will be washing popcy's cloth, sometimes I see 50 naira, 200, 20 .........I keep the money till he comes then I show it to him and he will be like take it and me to will rush out and buy biscuit with it. grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by bibinwaka: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2014
keep it. it's my money too!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by enm(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2014
Return the money to him explaining you find it in his pocket while washing his clothes and if he says keep it then you can gladly keep it and do whatever you wish with it since he has given you the money but keeping it and not telling him or keeping and telling him about it without effort to return the money is called stealing since you are keeping it without his consent.
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by kreamidiva(f): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
I would jejely thank my God and pocket the damn cash.. it was just fun

But then, hubby started acting all serious so I stopped taking it..

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by frainc(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
bibinwaka: keep it. it's my money too!
your money ke?
Na you put am there?
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by frainc(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: Return it shikena.

If its my boyfriend I will return it and if its my hubby I will show it to him, tell him I found it when washing and then keep it unless he says he needs it for something important because all those kind money na ice cream I go use am buy grin

Chai, I remember those days when I will be washing popcy's cloth, sometimes I see 50 naira, 200, 20 .........I keep the money till he comes then I show it to him and he will be like take it and me to will rush out and buy biscuit with it. grin
shey ladies too no fit forget money ni
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
frainc: shey ladies too no fit forget money ni
Ladies too dey forget money na, na why them dey call am 'forget' no be say he or she go intentionally leave the money.

This one way you dey vex ask so sha you dey wash your babe cloth wey you never see 5 naira before?
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Return ke. I go use am buy nkwobi and beer. If he can forget it in there, then it's not important. He should assume that detergent has rendered it useless.

Although I will inform him that the money is in my belly. He can go fish for it.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by frainc(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: Ladies too dey forget money na, na why them dey call am 'forget' no be say he or she go intentionally leave the money.

This one way you dey vex ask so sha you dey wash your babe cloth wey you never see 5 naira before?
grin I no dey wash o
Na only pocket I dey sheck ni

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: Return it shikena.

Beta pikin......if i see money for my hubby pocket,na to pocket am straight,i fit tell am say i see money but i no go give am back tonguetongue
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
frainc: grin I no dey wash o
Na only pocket I dey sheck ni
Ole grin
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by edwife(f): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
I will inform him that I used it to do something very important grin grin cool
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
miztola: Beta pikin......if i see money for my hubby pocket,na to pocket am straight,i fit tell am say i see money but i no go give am back tonguetongue
Lol... Check movie schedule for the shoprite wey dey lekki na, we go...do Movies o abi you go come ikeja? Search oga pocket well well before u come o grin Ole cheesy
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: Lol... Check movie schedule for the shoprite wey dey lekki na, we go...do Movies o abi you go come ikeja? Search oga pocket well well before u come o grin Ole cheesy
no be only pocket,i go even search wallet join
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
miztola: no be only pocket,i go even search wallet join
grin
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by bibinwaka: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=frainc]your money ke?
Na you put am there?

God has join us together so what belong to him belong to me.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by Godmystrength: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
He doesn't keep money in his pocket. he keeps everything in his wallet (most times, he just squeeze the money into the wallet). So i don't get to find money in there. Besides, i even stopped checking long time ago. I just put them all into the machine. I only check my OWN pockets.
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by frainc(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: Ole grin
wink
Ole no bi sin o
Na thief ni sin
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by frainc(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Godmystrength: He doesn't keep money in his pocket. he keeps everything in his wallet (most times, he just squeeze the money into the wallet). So i don't get to find money in there. Besides, i even stopped checking long time ago. I just put them all into the machine. I only check my OWN pockets.
grin d the man is a smart man
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
frainc: wink
Ole no bi sin o
Na thief ni sin
smiley
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by frainc(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
edwife: I will inform him that I used it to do something very important grin grin cool
something important with ur hubby's money?
Have u been praying for him to forget it since?
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by edwife(f): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
frainc: something important with ur hubby's money?
Have u been praying for him to forget it since?

Thank God you said that!

Praying ke? undecided
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by MizMyColi(f): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Finder's Keeper grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by floranbee1(f): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Often times, I see money in my hubby's pocket while washing his clothes. I always make sure I tell him but I won't give it to him.When I wash without knowing there's money in his pocket, he will show me and tell me how lucky he is at that time and we laugh over it.
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by frainc(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
floranbee1: Often times, I see money in my hubby's pocket while washing his clothes. I always make sure I tell him but I won't give it to him.When I wash without knowing there's money in his pocket, he will show me and tell me how lucky he is at that time and we laugh over it.
that is cool
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by Paulakosu(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
MizMyColi: Finder's Keeper grin
shocked
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by MizMyColi(f): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Paulakosu: shocked
grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
That's the price for washing his clothes. The money belongs to me
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by maborukoje(f): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Whenever I see money in his pocket,whether big or small

Omo na skelewu dance ooo

My 1year old daughter sef go join because e sure say bobo or caprison dey involve ooo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Are Caught In The Act?? / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! / How Do I Explain This To My Little Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.