Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? (36029 Views)

Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by AloyEmeka9: 7:09am On Jul 06, 2009
Find condom in your man’s pocket?
By GIDEON OPARINDE

Sunday, July 5, 2009
Segun was in Abuja for a three-day official assignment. As he was unpacking his bag at his hotel, he found two packs of condom hidden in his luggage. He knew he did not put it there. It was the handiwork of his wife who does not want to take chances with the health of her spouse.

Abosede

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/jul/5/505.html

advertisement

Many women are coming to terms with the reality of their men probably having an affair or an occasional fling. We sought the opinion of some of them if, by accident, they find condom in their man’s pocket. Their responses:

ODESOLA ABOSEDE

There is nothing I can say. Of course I will be happy to find a condom in his pocket, knowing that he is being careful not to impregnate another woman or infect me with diseases. But I rather would advice him to be careful when keeping a relationship outside marriage. This, I understand happens because some men don’t want to make their wives sex machines, so they go out to satisfy their sexual urge from other ladies or women who have the energy and strength to meet their demands. So, I will always advice him to use condom whenever he is hanging out with other ladies. There is no problem finding a condom in his pocket because it makes me safe with him

MRS. EBOTIE LUCY

For me, if peradventure I find condom in my husband’s pocket, I won’t take it up with him violently. No. All I need is some explanations. Yes, explanations on where and how he got it and where he uses it. If his explanation is convincing enough, I might overlook it. But if he sounds incoherent, I would not take it lightly with him. I simply will conclude he is cheating on me and that could infect me with diseases.

I remain with him on the condition that sex will be out of our lives to be on the safe side, condom or no condom.

.MRS. JONES

I would do is ask him if he was given at a seminar or in the office. But if he did not get it in either of these places, I will only advice him to be extra careful in his affairs with other women.

DAMMY JOSEPH

Definitely I won’t be happy because it shows he is not being faithful to me. In other words, it shows that he is cheating on me. But on the other hand, I will be happy because at least he is protecting himself from deadly diseases and unwanted pregnancy.

No man is an exemption to extra-marital affair. It is their nature to cheat on their wives, no matter how beautiful and respectful their wives might be, they still look out. It is only God that could change this nature of theirs.

MRS. KENNY

I trust my husband, so I would not think negatively of him for he cannot cheat on me.

The fact that I found a condom in his pocket does not put it that he is unfaithful to me. It could be that he was given by these health safety awareness officials.

OSASONA DUPE

I will not hold issues against him because he must have been given at a seminar or health conference. On the other hand, he might buy it for safety purpose. But if I noticed he was hiding it from me, I would ask him and his response would determine my reaction towards him.

MRS. GEMBA RABIAT

As for me, my husband does not sleep out because I know him that much, but for other women I may not know. If I find condom in his pocket, I will ask him how he came about it before I get annoyed. One, some offices share condoms, while sometimes it is shared in seminars or when they have some awareness programmes on how to prevent unwanted diseases or unwanted pregnancies.

His reactions would show whether he is faithful or not and I will not ask him again in order to avoid more terrible consequences.

CYNTHIA NDIANAEFO

We shouldn’t be jumping at conclusions. Finding condom in his pocket does not mean there is something fishy, no.

Definitely, I will feel bad in the sense that I will feel perhaps; I was not satisfying him enough. If he tells me I’m not treating him well, I definitely will adjust because no one is perfect.

Nevertheless, there are men that cannot be satisfied with just one woman. These categories of men, I would say, have reasons behind their behavior. Moreover, I will not quarrel with him, but will make him my best friend in order to know his weak points and know how to handle the ugly situation.

MRS MARY SIMEON

Condom is a package used for sexual protection. Some organizations distribute condoms to its staff. It might be given to him in the office or at a seminar. Aside these, should I find a condom in my husband’s pocket, I will feel cheated, though it will not make me get mad at him. As a responsible and learned person, I will ask him first, and if he gives a genuine reason then I’ll for it.

I will take up the case prayerfully so it would not get out of hands because despite the love that brought us together, men will always be men.

MRS PEACE DANIEL

I would first want to know how he came about the condom, because sometimes it’s is distributed in either the office or at seminars. Finally, as husband and wife, we need to believe in each other. So I will believe in whatever he tells me.

HANNAH N WAGUZOR

It depends on the individual. If find a condom in his pocket, the first thing I will do is make enquiry how he got it, but in a soft manner that would not stir up trouble.

If you take it up in a fight and it turns out that he is innocent, it might cause him to do what you are accusing him of. If he is guilty, I would ask him where I had gone wrong or lacking so I can fix things, because if a man cannot see your value as a wife, abusing the marriage is inevitable. So, as a virtuous woman, I have to make him, help him; stand by him, even in his mistakes.
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2009
//

1 Like

Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by Ejadamen(f): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2009
I guess the reason those women gave those replies is probably because they have resigned themselves to their fate or their roles in their marriages. Sad but true. A lot of women especially here in Nigeria just endure their marriages mostly cos they have kids or they feel well their mothers endured so why should their own be different.

As for me if i were to find such a thing in my husband's pocket, there'll be hell to pay angry.

Fidelity is very important in marriage and if the man has an itch he should scratch it with his wife. Some women even cause thier own issues,all this talk of men not wanting to turn their wives into sex machines. the truth is that some women just become very lazy in that department especially after a kid or two. What do they now expect the man to do? Sex is important to a guy and should not be relegated to once a week or once in 2 weeks angry
Like chaaircover said,so help us God.
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by Nezed(f): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2009
Holy mother!
Are those comments from nigerian women? Gawd, we are losing our touch oooo!
Imagine Abosede and mrs. Jones reply,
Naija women should not over westernize and forget wat makes dem african( just pack ur load and ur children go ur papa house). Imagine the impetus, the insult!
Just kidding, grin grin grin.

But seriously, Condom? in my husband's pocket?
His pyjamas pocket abi His suit pocket? P.J pocket is cool by me,afterall i know why it is there but in his suit pockets? Did i go over to his office during lunch for some afternoon loving? If i cant remember doing that, then,someone has some explaining to do oh, and he better come clean with me[/b].
Even if he cheats on me, he should respect me enuf to take care to wipe off the tell-tale signs! Dont rub it in! [b]Afterall, u know i do ur damn laundry
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by ifyalways(f): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2009
First off,used or un-used condoms pack? cheesy
@Topic,i wud ask for explanations outrightly.
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2009
This is a good topic and i will be following it to be able to read the mind of "our' women.
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by AloyEmeka9: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2009
Nezed:

Holy mother!
Are those comments from nigerian women? Gawd, we are losing our touch oooo!
Imagine Abosede and mrs. Jones reply,
[size=14pt]Naija women should not over westernize and forget wat makes dem african( just pack ur load and ur children go ur papa house)[/size]. Imagine the impetus, the insult!
Just kidding,  grin grin grin.

But seriously, Condom? in my husband's pocket?
His pyjamas pocket abi His suit pocket? P.J pocket is cool by me,afterall i know why it is there but in his suit pockets? Did i go over to his office during lunch for some afternoon loving? If i cant remember doing that, then,someone has some explaining to do oh, and he better come clean with me[/b].
Even if he cheats on me, he should respect me enuf to take care to wipe off the tell-tale signs! Dont rub it in! [b]Afterall, u know i do ur damn laundry
What will you tell your papa when they reach the house?. That you left your husbands house because he is having an affair?. African culture permits him to flirt around and marry over and over again.
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by AloyEmeka9: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2009
chaircover:

Interesting comments.

Very interesting indeed, seeing women who seem to have resigned themselves to the fact that their husbands play around.

These women indirectly saying to their husbands that its ok for them to have extra marital affairs so long as he doesn’t bring home STD’s or unwanted pregnancies.

One even said that men sleep around so they don’t turn their wives into sex machines Helllooooooo!

Problem is that the women eventually box themselves into a corner and then start complaining when things get out of hand. What happens when their husbands start banging their neighbours or younger members of the wives family?

What is wrong is wrong and there is no point glamorising or making excuses for something so obviously wrong.

Fidelity & trust is one of the most important foundations of marriage, and when that is missing or damaged, the marriage is a sham and the couple might as well just pack up and go their separate ways.

As for me I trust my husband totally not to cheat on me for whatever reason and I am not being naive by saying my husband and I totally understood the vows we took on our wedding day and that did not include me putting condoms in his bag.

So help us God.

Isn't that what illiteracy can cause?. Great many of them are uneducated and that is why they get treated like that by their husbands.
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by ifyalways(f): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

What will you tell your papa when they reach the house?. That you left your husbands house because he is having an affair?. African culture permits him to flirt around and marry over and over again.
alright.when u meet a female with same mindset as u,it wud be a wonderful union of flirts.anyway,African culture today seems to allow women to panel-beat their cheat hubbys cheesy
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by rubi(f): 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Isn't that what illiteracy can cause?. Great many of them are uneducated and that is why they get treated like that by their husbands.
It has got nothing to do with illitreracy even the educated ones are being cheated too
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by JustGood(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2009
He bought the condoms to use on you cos he doesn't think you should make another baby just yet cheesy
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by Fhemmmy: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2009
JustGood:

He bought the condoms to use on you cos he doesn't think you should make another baby just yet cheesy

Now i agree that you are good - - bad man
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by Busybody2(f): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2009
Oritsejafor, osanobua, dang, so Naija women have been brainwashed to this extent, see their mouth like he must have gotten it from a seminar, i swear the whole lot of them are lorryload of doormats angry

Heaven helps the man who tries such nonsense with me, may thunder and brimstone fire his abunna angry angry cheesy
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by Sauron1: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2009
Busy_body:

Heaven helps the man who tries such nonsense with me, may thunder and brimstone fire his abunna angry angry cheesy

Jesus Wept!!!
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by MrCrackles(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2009
Busy_body:

Heaven helps the man who tries such nonsense with me, may thunder and brimstone fire his[b] abunna[/b] angry angry cheesy

WTF is abunna
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by Busybody2(f): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Jesus Wept!!!

Howdy, my fellow brethren in the Lord cheesy

MrCrackles:

WTF is abunna

embarassed Er. . . a dong lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by Sauron1: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2009
Busy_body:

Howdy, my fellow brethren in the Lord cheesy

I didn't see you in Church on Sunday. . . . . .I met a pretty sister. wink
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by Busybody2(f): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

I didn't see you in Church on Sunday. . . . . .I met a pretty sister. wink

As long as your inclusion of "pretty" into your post solely indicates that "it makes a pleasant change from the woworities like Tope2000 and Danke you have been unfortuned to be saddled with since, its all gravy cheesy grin cheesy

And yeah, that pretty hot to trot lady was my mum, so imagine what I look like grin
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by Sauron1: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2009
Busy_body:

As long as your inclusion of "pretty" into your post solely indicates that "it makes a pleasant change from the woworities like Tope2000 and Danke you have been unfortuned to be saddled with since, its all gravy cheesy grin cheesy

See this jealous woman. grin grin grin
Tope and Danke are too much, abeg.
Go and get a facial surgery if you want to be like em.

And yeah, that pretty hot to trot lady was my mum, so imagine what I look like grin

I don't think so. . . . . .Sister Veronica is only 20 years of age. grin
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by GEW: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2009
Ejadamen:

I guess the reason those women gave those replies is probably because they have resigned themselves to their fate or their roles in their marriages. Sad but true. A lot of women especially here in Nigeria just endure their marriages mostly cos they have kids or they feel well their mothers endured so why should their own be different.

As for me if i were to find such a thing in my husband's pocket, there'll be hell to pay angry.

Fidelity is very important in marriage and if the man has an itch he should scratch it with his wife. Some women even cause thier own issues,all this talk of men not wanting to turn their wives into sex machines. the truth is that some women just become very lazy in that department especially after a kid or two. What do they now expect the man to do? Sex is important to a guy and should not be relegated to once a week or once in 2 weeks angry
Like chaaircover said,so help us God.
i tot u said in another thread it was ok for people to be dogs?
chaircover:

Interesting comments.

Very interesting indeed, seeing women who seem to have resigned themselves to the fact that their husbands play around.

These women indirectly saying to their husbands that its ok for them to have extra marital affairs so long as he doesn’t bring home STD’s or unwanted pregnancies.

One even said that men sleep around so they don’t turn their wives into sex machines Helllooooooo!

Problem is that the women eventually box themselves into a corner and then start complaining when things get out of hand. What happens when their husbands start banging their neighbours or younger members of the wives family?

What is wrong is wrong and there is no point glamorising or making excuses for something so obviously wrong.

Fidelity & trust is one of the most important foundations of marriage, and when that is missing or damaged, the marriage is a sham and the couple might as well just pack up and go their separate ways.

As for me I trust my husband totally not to cheat on me for whatever reason and I am not being naive by saying my husband and I totally understood the vows we took on our wedding day and that did not include me putting condoms in his bag.

So help us God.

amen sadly the naija woman is trying to out do the men in this stupidity. they are all are bad as one another.
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by Ejadamen(f): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2009
GEW:

i tot u said in another thread it was ok for people to be dogs? amen sadly the naija woman is trying to out do the men in this stupidity. they are all are bad as one another.
I never said so, copy and paste where i said so. You're just being irrational. If you are referring to the thread "What makes a good wife?", i'll repeat what i said, i said that the fact a woman isn't a virgin before she marries doesn't mean she'll make a terrible wife and vice versa.

Have you now assigned yourself to follow me on threads? Again you are not reading my posts through. I also said that the fact that a lady wasn't a virgin before she married was irrelevant as long as they remain faithful and committed to each other now that they(man and woman) are married. What is so hard to understand? I also never said a woman should be a dog before she gets married and the same goes for a man. No double standards! angry Also i am not stupid. You can comment on my comments but i think insulting me is going a bit too far. I have not insulted you in any way only expressed my opinions. Please be mature about all this.
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by Sissy3(f): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2009
chaircover:

Interesting comments.

So help us God.

NO MIND THEM!

the same old mentality! "men will always be men", "it's a mans world" and other nonsense phrases embarassed embarassed embarassed very embrassing
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by GEW: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2009
Ejadamen:

I never said so,  copy and paste where i said so. You're just being irrational. If you are referring to the thread "What makes a good wife?", i'll repeat what i said, i said that the fact a woman isn't a virgin before she marries doesn't mean she'll make a terrible wife and vice versa.

Have you now assigned yourself to follow me on threads? Again you are not reading my posts through. I also said that the fact that a lady wasn't a virgin before she married was irrelevant as long as they remain faithful and committed to each other now that they(man and woman) are married. What is so hard to understand? I also never said a woman should be a dog before she gets married and the same goes for a man. No double standards! angry Also i am not stupid. You can comment on my comments but i think insulting me is going a bit too far. I have not insulted you in any way only expressed my opinions. Please be mature about all this.
chilll where is the insult in the question i asked you?

it is good you go back and look at the various replies you gave on that thread again.  you cannot be bashing being virgins on one hand and yet say  living clean after yrs of living like  a LovePeddler is lovely.  ever heard leopards never change its  spot.? 

sorry i dont have tolerance for single or married prostitutes.  there is nothing wrong in living clean.
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by Fhemmmy: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2009
GEW:

sorry i dont have tolerance for single or married prostitutes.  there is nothing wrong in living clean.

Prostitute to me are people that get paid for sexual intercourse.
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by Ejadamen(f): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2009
GEW:

chilll where is the insult in the question i asked you?

it is good you go back and look at the various replies you gave on that thread again.  you cannot be bashing being virgins on one hand and yet say  living clean after yrs of living like  a LovePeddler is lovely.  ever heard leopards never change its  spot.? 

(Sighs patiently)I never bashed virgins. Read through what i wrote. Read and uderstand. Paste what i wrote that you are not clear on and i will explain. Paste where i contradicted myself and i will clarify.
Have you ever heard of people turning a new leaf and i repeat a woman who is not a virgin is not necessarily a LovePeddler. How can u condemn a woman when you don't know what led to her losing her virginity. I have nothing against virgins BUT i will never condemn a non-virgin even a LovePeddler. How else can one help them turn a new leaf or lead them To Jesus Christ. Think about it. I hear your opinions, i don't understand them but i will not condemn you for feeling or thinking that way. Different strokes for different folks. You have no tolerance for them but i do chikena. So why the attack? Like i said peace. wink smiley
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by GEW: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2009
Ejadamen:

(Sighs patiently)I never bashed virgins. Read through what i wrote. Read and uderstand. Paste what i wrote that you are not clear on and i will explain. Paste where i contradicted myself and i will clarify.
Have you ever heard of people turning a new leaf and i repeat a woman who is not a virgin is not necessarily a LovePeddler. How can u condemn a woman when you don't know what led to her losing her virginity. I have nothing against virgins BUT i will never condemn a non-virgin even a LovePeddler. How else can one help them turn a new leaf or lead them To Jesus Christ. Think about it. I hear your opinions, i don't understand them but i will not condemn you for feeling or thinking that way. Different strokes for different folks. You have no tolerance for them but i do chikena. So why the attack? Like i said peace. wink smiley
seriosly i am forgiving you cos iu are somebodys wife. where diid i attack you ma'am? how do u consider this an attack or are u mistaking me for someone else?
i tot u said in another thread it was ok for people to be dogs?
is this an attack?

you came accross like you had something against virgins as if it was not worth the effort cos they may not have anything to opffer as a wife apart from their virginity whereas a non virgin could have something better to offer
Quote from: Ejadamen on July 06, 2009, 07:08 PM
This makes me wonder if all virgins never gave a Mouth Gig before getting married:-\ how can you say a thing like this and say it is offering humble opinion what is humble in this opinion?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin IMO,it doesn't matter as long as husband and wife remain faithful to each other while married to each other.
Sorry for derailing the thread. Ride on. Wink Cheesy
Quote from: Ejadamen on Yesterday at 04:33:53 PM
NOYB
Grin Grin
No i do not. In fact i think it is an admirable trait. If i meet a female virgin today i'll encourage her to continue that way till she get married. What the people who are irked about my comments don't get is this: the topic is what makes a good wife? and someone said a virgin. [size=16pt][b]I was trying to argue that it doesn't matter
[/size]. Also a woman who isn't a virgin before getting married doesn't mean she was the town LovePeddler. Yes some are but not all. It struck me as funny what sweetpie said cos it sounded like if he met a girl he likes but finds out she's not a virgin he'ld bolt.

Look i offered my humble opinion on his comment and my opinion stands. Some ladies are virgins but could make awful wives,notice i said could and some non-virgins(not the town whores people are so quick to mention) could make great wives. So why all the beef,if y'all want to marry a virgin go ahead but read through my statements logically before jumping to emotional comments. Peace all. Wink
you see you are double speaking all over the place. anyway seeing this is your first offence and i am on my way to your place in 2 months i forgive you.

for the record no one was condemning any non virgin it was you rushing in to rubish virgins as i have said earlier. i am all for seeing people repenting and being led to Christ but that should not be license to make abnormal behaviour normal and make normal human decency look abnormal. it is sodomy gone mad. yes you may not underrstand it now wait until you have seen AIDS/ HIV riddled body like i have seen you will change your tolerance threshold.
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by Ejadamen(f): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2009
@ GEW, i don't need your forgiveness. Swallow it. Where did i rubbish virgins? Where did i say being a non-virgin should be the norm? Do couples now wed without doing HIV test first? Is sex the only way the disease can be transmitted?

I see you conveniently deleted the part about "if i had bothered to remain a virgin for 3 weeks then i would know how easy it is to do so". No matter, I forgave you long time ago.

(This makes me wonder if all virgins never gave a Mouth Gig before getting married) You obviously have never met virgins who smooched guys before getting married. I have.
(it doesn't matter as long as husband and wife remain faithful to each other while married to each other.) To me it doesn't, a lady and a guy who have turned over a new leaf will remain faithful to each other while married. Pas is past,why bring it up?
(In fact i think it is an admirable trait. If i meet a female virgin today i'll encourage her to continue that way till she get married.) I really think it is a virtue that should be encouraged but i will not condemn a non-virgin.

Correction: I never double spoke, i said in my opinion a lady being a virgin(as a criteria to marriage) doesn't matter. IN MY OPINION. I also said a virgin(wife) could make an awful wife and vice versa. Explain to me how the double speaking happened? We are talking about what makes a good wife, as far as i am concerned virginity is not the only contributing factor. A person's character also should be included but if a woman is a virgin before marriage,good!

You know what? I think i have replied you enough. Unless you can find a logical flaw in all i have written then let's part ways in peace. We have derailed this thread long enough. I bid you goodbye GEW.
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by amebono11: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2009
if it is a used one, then he has to go for HIV test, but if it is still intact, we might as well use it on ourselves undecided
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by AloyEmeka9: 4:53am On Jul 09, 2009
MRS. KENNY

I trust my husband, so I would not think negatively of him for he cannot cheat on me.

The fact that I found a condom in his pocket does not put it that he is unfaithful to me. It could be that he was given by these health safety awareness officials.
grin grin grin What shall we do in this world if there are no Nigerian women to support us and give us reasons to convince them about our philandering ways?. Health safety officials also work in pharmacy and chemist shops  grin grin grin

OSASONA DUPE

I will not hold issues against him because he must have been given at a seminar or health conference. On the other hand, he might buy it for safety purpose. But if I noticed he was hiding it from me, I would ask him and his response would determine my reaction towards him.
Dupe, no worry. His response will still be the same health safety officials that barricaded him at Obalande thereby forcing the condoms on him. grin grin grin
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by GEW: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
Ejadamen:

@ GEW, i don't need your forgiveness. Swallow it. Where did i rubbish virgins? Where did i say being a non-virgin should be the norm? Do couples now wed without doing HIV test first? Is sex the only way the disease can be transmitted?

I see you conveniently deleted the part about "if i had bothered to remain a virgin for 3 weeks then i would know how easy it is to do so". No matter, I forgave you long time ago.

(This makes me wonder if all virgins never gave a Mouth Gig before getting married) You obviously have never met virgins who smooched guys before getting married. I have.
(it doesn't matter as long as husband and wife remain faithful to each other while married to each other.) To me it doesn't, a lady and a guy who have turned over a new leaf will remain faithful to each other while married. Pas is past,why bring it up?
(In fact i think it is an admirable trait. If i meet a female virgin today i'll encourage her to continue that way till she get married.) I really think it is a virtue that should be encouraged but i will not condemn a non-virgin.

Correction: I never double spoke, i said in my opinion [b]a lady being a virgin(as a criteria to marriage) doesn't matter. [b]IN MY OPINION. I also said a virgin(wife) could make an awful wife and vice versa.[/b][/b] Explain to me how the double speaking happened? We are talking about what makes a good wife, as far as i am concerned virginity is not the only contributing factor. A person's character also should be included but if a woman is a virgin before marriage,good! [size=14pt][b]it doesnt occur to you a LovePeddler i has a character flaw did it? what tablet are you going to administer to cure the licensous lifestyle?[/b][/size]

You know what? I think i have replied you enough. Unless you can find a logical flaw in all i have written then let's part ways in peace. We have derailed this thread long enough. I bid you goodbye GEW.
i like your ability to double speak. we are all coming to marry our quota of town hall whores.

you are on one hand supporting the right to be virgin and at same time flying flag for people who throw caution to the wind afterall they are going to marry and stop being whores. hope you get acccess to listen top this girl who never had the priviledge to marry let alone stop the lifestyle she enjoyed and tot could get away with.
http://www.radiodiaries.org/aidsdiary/story.html Thembi was 19 years old when we gave her a tape recorder to make an audio diary of her struggle to live with AIDS.

if i stretch your grace theology i should start stealing knowing God forgives and will stop when i get enough you know you are going to preach to me so let me continue stealing so you just have a convert. isnt that a nice idea? nigerians and indulgience.
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by JustGood(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2009
GEW:

i like your ability to double speak. we are all coming to marry our quota of town hall whores.
you are on one hand supporting the right to be virgin and at same time flying flag for people who throw caution to the wind afterall they are going to marry and stop being whores. hope you get acccess to listen top this girl who never had the priviledge to marry let alone stop the lifestyle she enjoyed and tot could get away with.
http://www.radiodiaries.org/aidsdiary/story.html Thembi was 19 years old when we gave her a tape recorder to make an audio diary of her struggle to live with AIDS.

if i stretch your grace theology i should start stealing knowing God forgives and will stop when i get enough you know you are going to preach to me so let me continue stealing so you just have a convert. isnt that a nice idea? nigerians and indulgience.

That is what made many so-called westerners' lives miserable. They think that they can undo all the evil that has become part of them as soon as they fall in love. they want to whores as long as they're yet unmarried.
They then get married and cant really enjoy marriage because their lifestyles has destroyed what they should actually enjoy. Na so dem go come dey jump from man to man and every man is evil, unloving etc by their standards
Re: Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? by nickybayo(f): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2009
kai

una no go kill me oh
hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Mother After Years Of Not Seeing Her, She's Her Mom' / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures / Bored In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.