Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,447 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pls: Help: I Was Refused A Student Visa And My Valid Visit's Visa Was Cancelled - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls: Help: I Was Refused A Student Visa And My Valid Visit's Visa Was Cancelled (1297 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls: Help: I Was Refused A Student Visa And My Valid Visit's Visa Was Cancelled by Charming(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2008
HELLO MY DEAR NAIRALANDERS, I AM SO CONFUSED. I AM IN SOME KIND OF TOURBLE. HERE GOES THE STORY. I AM AN UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT STUDYING IN CYPRUS. I AM IN MY SECOND YEAR. I OBTAINED A VISIT VISA FROM CYPRUS AS A TOURIST AND I TRAVELED TO THE UK. I WAS THERE FOR 9WEEKS.I GOT A SCHOOL IN LONDON AND I PAID 55% OF THE TUITION FEE WHICH IS 2,160PGBP. I LEFT FOR NIGERIA TO APPLY FOR A STUDENT VISA. TO MY SUPRISE PEOPLE,I WAS REFUSED THE VISA BASED ON GROUND THAT MY SPONSOR'S INCOME TAX CLEARANCE IS FALSE AND SUBSEQUENTLY, MY VALID VISIT VISA WAS CANCELLED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. PEOPLE WHAT WILL I DO? WILL THIS AFFECT MY CHANCES IN FUTURE? SHOULD I APPEAL OR RE-APPLY. NAIRALANDERS PLS I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL.

VAVI
Re: Pls: Help: I Was Refused A Student Visa And My Valid Visit's Visa Was Cancelled by babalase(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2008
1}is the tax clearance fake?
2}are tru with your studies in cyprus

IF THE TAX CLEARANCE IS GENINUE AND YOUR ARE TRU WITH YOUR SCHOOLING IN CYPRUS KINDLY GET A LAWYER ASAP BUT IF NOT FORGET ABOUT U.K FOR NOW,GUDLUCK MY GUY.
Re: Pls: Help: I Was Refused A Student Visa And My Valid Visit's Visa Was Cancelled by pafun(m): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2008
Your applying for a student or other visa effectively cancels all existing visas . If you don't , and I repeat if you don't file an appeal considering the reason for refusal you may NEVER get another visa to the UK again.
Never mind ,there is nothing there anyway , only foolish ignorant conceited idiots. Good luck.
Re: Pls: Help: I Was Refused A Student Visa And My Valid Visit's Visa Was Cancelled by blueprint7(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2008
if your tax clearance is genuine u can re- apply and back it up with xplation from your sponsor

(1) (Reply)

Hotels On The Mainland / South Korea And Europe Which One Is Better Economically? / Canada Or Usa?. Please I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Usa With My Japanese Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.