Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

We Hope Our Girls’ll Not Spend 100 Days In Captivity – Parents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Hope Our Girls’ll Not Spend 100 Days In Captivity – Parents (601 Views)

We Can’t Say When Chibok Girls’ll Return – Federal Gov’t / 3-year-old Girl Rescued By Soldiers From Boko Haram Captivity. Photos / Redeem Pastor Escapes From Boko Haram After 10 Months In Captivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Hope Our Girls’ll Not Spend 100 Days In Captivity – Parents by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2014
Parents of the abducted Chibok schoolgirls have said that even though it is 98 days since their daughters were abducted from their school by Boko Haram gunmen, they still hoped they would not have to spend 100 days in the captivity of the insurgents, before being rescued.
Speaking from Chibok, one of the parents of the abducted girls, Mr Lucky Chibok said he would continue to burn his candle of hope, even though the rescue efforts had at all times tried to quench the flame of optimism that he would ever be reunited with his daughter again.
“As long as I am alive, I will not give up my prayers and my hope that my daughter and her colleagues would one day walk back to Chibok, because that is not beyond the doings of the Almighty God,” said Lucky.
He further said that when the news first came to him that his daughter and others had been kidnapped by the Boko Haram sect, it was like a dream.
“If anyone tells us that we would have to wait for over three months, I for one would not believe that the girls could stay alive with these dangerous men without any yielding. But here we are, still waiting and waiting.
“It is our fervent hope that they are rescued at once and for all, without necessarily clocking 100 days of being held in the captivity of the Boko Haram,” he said.http://dorovibes..com/2014/07/we-hope-our-girlsll-not-spend-100-days.html
Re: We Hope Our Girls’ll Not Spend 100 Days In Captivity – Parents by tonytony208(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2014
This your story is most probably a big lie. The name of your source is dorovibes..com. Anybody can open and put anything there these days. I won't believe your story until reliable, credible, believable and LONG STANDING! news sites like punch, vanguard, Sahara reporters, thisday, premium times, channels tv, et al carries same news.
So until you get a good source:
1. No girl is lost
2. No parent spoke to you
3. Your intention is to DECEIVE!
4. You are yet another paid e-goat.
Re: We Hope Our Girls’ll Not Spend 100 Days In Captivity – Parents by bloodyassassin: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2014
let the girls die

liers no girl is missing

why are they avoiding meeting with GEJ
they fear investigation.

God knows i hate Apc with passion

1 Like

Re: We Hope Our Girls’ll Not Spend 100 Days In Captivity – Parents by stingg(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2014
bloodyassassin: let the girls die
liers no girl is missing
why are they avoiding meeting with GEJ
they fear investigation.
God knows i hate Apc with passion
tonytony208: This your story is most probably a big lie. The name of your source is dorovibes..com. Anybody can open and put anything there these days. I won't believe your story until reliable, credible, believable and LONG STANDING! news sites like punch, vanguard, Sahara reporters, thisday, premium times, channels tv, et al carries same news.
So until you get a good source:
1. No girl is lost
2. No parent spoke to you
3. Your intention is to DECEIVE!
4. You are yet another paid e-goat.

You can see them, problems of Nigeria

Even after the presidential committee confirmed they are missing, some fools are still insisting no one is missing.
Smh
Re: We Hope Our Girls’ll Not Spend 100 Days In Captivity – Parents by Safari29: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2014
They are yibbos. omo nna. annoying people

(1) (Reply)

Intrepidity Of A Leader For Equity In Abia State / 2015: Why PDP May Win Again / An Anthology Of Speeches From The State Of Osun Pdp Grand Rally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.