Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,755 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread (87314 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by temi4fash(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
homesteady:
She looked pretty!
her cloth get as he b...
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by MizzD: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
jasmine21: I don't like what they're doing to Debbie. I think she had a very good performance. Towards d end of the song I think she remembered something that made her cry. But Adebantu was too harsh.

Anyway nice performances today except

Taiwo- he spoilt that song for me I didn't enjoy his performance at all #DictionIssues
Shola- he tried sha but to me there was still something missing #DictionIssues

Honestly, I think she did her best too. Ade bantu just capitalized on her emotions at the end of the song and misinterpreted it to mean she wasn't sure of herself. The cry made her look vulnerable to them, but I think it was the song that made her cry, the tears were already building up towards the end of the song but let it out after singing.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by MizzD: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Aitee1: Wow...u're such a gd analyst, so on point with all ur analysis abt dem contestants, i really wish dey cld read this especially flourish and Debbie so dey can up their games cos what u said abt two of dem is exactly wat hv been observing, thumbs up nigga! niggaress

grin grin

I doubt debbie's ability to up her game. The more she tries, the more she gets not so good feebacks. I have a feeling she might just feel her best will never be enough. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
MizzD:

Honestly, I think she did her best too. Ade bantu just capitalized on her emotions at the end of the song and misinterpreted it to mean she wasn't sure of herself. The cry made her look vulnerable to them, but I think it was the song that made her cry, the tears were already building up towards the end of the song but let it out after singing.

Yeah! Exactly. Ade Bantu capitalized on d last part forgetting she delivered d song smoothly. Anyway Debbie really does work hard and she tries her best. Even if she leaves d competition at this stage, she has really tried and I'm happy for her.

Its not easy singing other pple's song and being judged 4 it.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
I missed Shola, Emeka and taiwo's performances because of this stupid NEPA and this ever-scanning DSTV decoder!

I really wanted to watch Emeka's performance because I've had my doubts about him and I think he has a large fan base because of the last 2 songs he sang!(Aye and Ada Ada - very popular songs)
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by punintended(m): 12:46am On Aug 25, 2014
I know Geoffrey's like "The People's Favorite" and all but to me his performance was just safe, I didn't get up off my seat, but Daniella on the other hand oh lawd! I don't know how well she'll perform with naija afropop but if they continue singing international hits mehn, she be killing it.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by joywendy(f): 4:16am On Aug 25, 2014
finally found the thread

hello people

anyways am not a constant follower

please what is exactly wrong with clement? why is he on a wheelchair?

am i the only one who found their version of happy very odd?
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by joywendy(f): 4:32am On Aug 25, 2014
jasmine21:
Yeah! Exactly. Ade Bantu capitalized on d last part forgetting she delivered d song smoothly. Anyway Debbie really does work hard and she tries her best. Even if she leaves d competition at this stage, she has really tried and I'm happy for her.
Its not easy singing other pple's song and being judged 4 it.
@bold not smoothly almost smoothly till she started crying. she works too hard on herself. she's good though.
temi4fash: I saw her crying but I fet she was just captivated by him... Dis dere show sha...
this got me rolling grin grin
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 5:16am On Aug 25, 2014
joywendy: finally found the thread

hello people

anyways am not a constant follower

please what is exactly wrong with clement? why is he on a wheelchair?

am i the only one who found their version of happy very odd?

2nd or 3rd week in d competition, Clement fell and broke his knee in the house. Since then, he's been fighting to remain in d competition.

I also didn't like their 'HAPPY' rendition. I feel it was clumsy and uncoordinated.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 7:49am On Aug 25, 2014
I hope Ade Bantu doesn't come back next year. He's so insensitive
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by temi4fash(m): 7:56am On Aug 25, 2014
ModusOperandi: I hope Ade Bantu doesn't come back next year. He's so insensitive
I tink kwame is even better than him self... D guy no sabi talk..
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 7:58am On Aug 25, 2014
temi4fash: I tink kwame is even better than him self... D guy no sabi talk..
true
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by temi4fash(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2014
ModusOperandi: true
I tink d most reasonable among them is TY mix then bb brew.. Ade bantu is a no no for me

3 Likes

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by joywendy(f): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
ModusOperandi: I hope Ade Bantu doesn't come back next year. He's so insensitive
so what would you call uncle ben? The guy was very real and honest. The girl is taking it too hard on herself
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by joywendy(f): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
jasmine21:

2nd or 3rd week in d competition, Clement fell and broke his knee in the house. Since then, he's been fighting to remain in d competition.

I also didn't like their 'HAPPY' rendition. I feel it was clumsy and uncoordinated.
shocked shocked broke his knee? Gosh that's bad, please explain the fall from where? How?
Seriously, I love that song so much, they just came to spoil it. If phrallel williams should listen to their version he would be sad and not happy.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by joywendy(f): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Seriously I don't know why everyone is complaining of Ade bantu

He simply said the truth and the truth hurts, she was singing well and all of a sudden she started crying. She didn't end well at all and you expect the guy to open his hands wide and say 'debbie you are wonderful' this was her comfort zone and her biggest moment to shine more than before but let her emotion guide her.I know. It's not easy, not to get over emotional with a song that why she has good people to show her the way and help her

It doesn't work like this in the music industry, you need to learn the art of controlling your emotions. How would you feel watching a video of adele and towards the end she justs start crying and singing in tears. Would you like that? Even if you enjoyed the song at first,you won't really enjoy it again and you would start to think. What happened? They couldn't cut this part out? Who is the director? Then you would start to shift blame.
Yes what he said was harsh but it was true, though in my opinion he should have said something like'it was okay at first but then what happened?' Than just going straight to the point. If it were uncle ben he would have probably said worse.
Let's leave sentiments aside and be factual. This one of the things killing us in this country,we let our sentiment cloud our judgement.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by chibyksveejay(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
joywendy: Seriously I don't know why everyone is complaining of Ade bantu

He simply said the truth and the truth hurts, she was singing well and all of a sudden she started crying. She didn't end well at all and you expect the guy to open his hands wide and say 'debbie you are wonderful' this was her comfort zone and her biggest moment to shine more than before but let her emotion guide her.I know. It's not easy, not to get over emotional with a song that why she has good people to show her the way and help her

It doesn't work like this in the music industry, you need to learn the art of controlling your emotions. How would you feel watching a video of adele and towards the end she justs start crying and singing in tears. Would you like that? Even if you enjoyed the song at first,you won't really enjoy it again and you would start to think. What happened? They couldn't cut this part out? Who is the director? Then you would start to shift blame.
Yes what he said was harsh but it was true, though in my opinion he should have said something like'it was okay at first but then what happened?' Than just going straight to the point. If it were uncle ben he would have probably said worse.
Let's leave sentiments aside and be factual. This one of the things killing us in this country,we let our sentiment cloud our judgement.
guy..., I don't think yhu get wat ur saying, she ended d song b4 she started crying. Ade Bantu said it was nerves.... Sum1 cried at d end of a performance, Hw does Dat have to do with nerves?

1 Like

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Christian from Ghana is a fantastic singer...wonder why he's not getting votes....

Top 5 for me this week: Rukky, Geoffrey, Emeka, Christain & Clement....
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Zuria: Christian from Ghana is a fantastic singer...wonder why he's not getting votes....

Top 5 for me this week: Rukky, Geoffrey, Emeka, Christain & Clement....

Exactly. Not forgetting Daniella. D babe brought her A game & killed it.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by temi4fash(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2014

Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
jasmine21:

Exactly. Not forgetting Daniella. D babe brought her A game & killed it.

Lol...truth is, I felt Temitope was better than Daniella but would try in noticing her in the house.... grin
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by temi4fash(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2014

I don't have a problem with whatever he says.. But his delivery is usually what I am concerned about. If Tymix would judge you even after a woeful performance he doesn't just open his mouth and says what ever comes to his head. Uncle ben is doing is job, he is a teacher so he has to push them all very hard if he wants to achieve results. what some pple learn in a year or more. u learning under 2 mnths, u don't expect him to start smiling with them. After all those trainings and rehearsals I feel d least the judges can do is even if they are woeful let them know they can do better not make them look like dai killed somebody. And by d way if adele is life in concert and she is crying and singing I can tell you her fans will be fainting and see it as a position of strength and not weakness. And even make her fans love more cos they wuld feel they connected to her emotional side.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by joywendy(f): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
chibyksveejay: guy..., I don't think yhu get wat ur saying, she ended d song b4 she started crying. Ade Bantu said it was nerves.... Sum1 cried at d end of a performance, Hw does Dat have to do with nerves?
First of all, I'm not a guy
Secondly, please how many times did you watch the performance?
if you watched it once then you were not, sorry to say really observant.
Thirdly,debbie was already on the verge of tears before she finally broke at the end. She didn't finish the song well I repeat! Listen to it again and you would understand, what I'm saying.
Fourthly, ade bantu didn't only talk about her nerves but also about some other things which you also didn't observe.
Finally, I don't see anything really wrong in what he said,except the fact that he didn't appreciate the fact that she actually started well and just went ahead to criticize. I have seen worse comments from uncle ben.
Talking about this won't change the fact that he is still getting his money for his job.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by chibyksveejay(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
Woah! 2day'$ project fame? Flourish b lyk witch ....Lol grin...Clement n oge where dating ? #smh
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by punintended(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
chibyksveejay: Woah! 2day'$ project fame? Flourish b lyk witch ....Lol grin...Clement n oge where dating ? #smh
ilol...I swear, maybe Flourish had a problem with both of them. Oge was always encouragin Clement dats why he was so emotional about her departure cry
chibyksveejay: Woah! 2day'$ project fame? Flourish b lyk witch ....Lol grin...Clement n oge where dating ? #smh
ilol...I swear, maybe Flourish had a problem with both of them. Oge was always encouragin Clement dats why he was so emotional about her departure.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by joywendy(f): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
temi4fash: I don't have a problem with whatever he says.. But his delivery is usually what I am concerned about. If Tymix would judge you even after a woeful performance he doesn't just open his mouth and says what ever comes to his head. Uncle ben is doing is job, he is a teacher so he has to push them all very hard if he wants to achieve results. what some pple learn in a year or more. u learning under 2 mnths, u don't expect him to start smiling with them. After all those trainings and rehearsals I feel d least the judges can do is even if they are woeful let them know they can do better not make them look like dai killed somebody. And by d way if adele is life in concert and she is crying and singing I can tell you her fans will be fainting and see it as a position of strength and not weakness. And even make her fans love more cos they wuld feel they connected to her emotional side.
good you said it well. Uncle ben is doing his job so are the judges. You don't expect the jugdes to be like the faculty praise you outside and crticize you inside. Me am saying he should have appreciated her work first before saying what he wanted to say.anyways I don't think there was another way to put it that wouldn't have sounded sentimenal, remember there are other people who have musical ears and are watching this. That's how judges do their thing, do you watch x factor and american idols? Do you know simon cowell? His comments are extremely harsh attimes and its very hard to please him.But he means well,So he was been sincere with her the competition is fierce.

See there is a difference, this is adele we are talking about here. Even if were going to cry she would do it professionally not like debbie's.

I'm every tired of typing,upon everything the man is making money and we are here talking about what he said
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2014

What? Clement & Oge dating? Clement is only 18 or 19 oh. Oge is about 27.

Anyway somebody pls help me I fell in love with Christian 2 wks ago and I don't know what 2do abt it lol cheesy D guy jst appeals to me grin kiss
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by temi4fash(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
joywendy: good you said it well. Uncle ben is doing his job so are the judges. You don't expect the jugdes to be like the faculty praise you outside and crticize you inside. Me am saying he should have appreciated her work first before saying what he wanted to say.anyways I don't think there was another way to put it that wouldn't have sounded sentimenal, remember there are other people who have musical ears and are watching this. That's how judges do their thing, do you watch x factor and american idols? Do you know simon cowell? His comments are extremely harsh attimes and its very hard to please him.But he means well,So he was been sincere with her the competition is fierce.

See there is a difference, this is adele we are talking about here. Even if were going to cry she would do it professionally not like debbie's.

I'm every tired of typing,upon everything the man is making money and we are here talking about what he said
. You made a point and I think its just a personality trait. But abeg what happened to flourish and oge. Are they beefing over clement abi what is d name of d injured guy.
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by punintended(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
temi4fash: . You made a point and I think its just a personality trait. But abeg what happened to flourish and oge. Are they beefing over clement abi what is d name of d injured guy.
yaa the injured guy is Clement, but I don't think they beefed over him. I've never seen Flourish hangin out with Clement, I think the person she's most fond of is Christian
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by temi4fash(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
punintended: yaa the injured guy is Clement, but I don't think they beefed over him. I've never seen Flourish hangin out with Clement, I think the person she's most fond of is Christian
so where was she acting dat way when clement and oge wey hugging each other.. Their is more dat meet the eye...
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
I swear you guys are even better than downloading the episodescheesy,, didn't know all of this stuff had happened, and the one that is fanning herselfgrin and the one that has boyfriend, mehn, you pple are the best! Off to download the episodes. Laterrzzzz
Re: Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 2:16am On Aug 26, 2014
Who has watched the extended version? Pls can someone explain what really happened or did not happen between Flourish, Oge & Clement? I dont like the dirty looks Flourish gave Oge when she was leaving. D least she could do was hug her & say goodbye. Instead she walked past her rudely and was giving dirty looks from afar. I like Flourish but this is too bad. More so that Oge was peaceful and cordial with everybody in the house. I hope I'm wrong sha cos that certainly wasn't a good look.

Shola my eyes are on you. I just wish Debbie could watch some of these videos and stop playing with Shola.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (48) (Reply)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House / Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.