Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,427 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Was The Wife Inappropriate? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was The Wife Inappropriate? (7733 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes By Kids (pics). / 22 Children’s Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by baby124: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
5minsmadness:
No story sis. This is real life.

Well if this is true. Then it is obvious that there is more to this than meets the eye. Honestly, i cannot be surprised by anything in this world again. Otherwise you will have heart attack. Human's are capable of ANYTHING.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nah so the thing take dey start,from hugging to kissing from kissing to smooching from smooching to the next level
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
I'd have said it may be just inappropriate display of affection if they'd stopped at that first one.
But the second secret one makes it suspicious.

Hmm. It has passed the boundaries of inappropriate into that of suspicious
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by bellong: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
The good book says "Flee from every APPEARANCE of Evil".
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by soulglo: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
I'm really finding it hard to believe that a married woman wrapped her legs around a man who is not her husband. It's very rare to find two people who are at that level of stoooopeed at the exact same time.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by bukatyne(f): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hmmm!

Nkan be! grin
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by jumzzy448: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hiannnn...very inappropriate. there must be something going on between them.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: Maybe he should give them benefit of the doubt for now. Maybe they're good friends. Just maybe undecided undecided
Good friends ko ni BFFs ni undecided that lady is upto sth.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by apolonius(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Something deeper than the scenarios is going on. Unfortunately,it will take real wisdom and intelligence to unravel if they have crossed the borders of the average affection that should exist between them.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by UjSizzle(f): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
This is one of those *clears throat* moment. Very inappropriate and if hubby is obviously not comfy with that, she should just stop.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by edwife(f): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Imagine,my hubby younger brother? undecided

Useless woman!That brother needs to check into a hotel or go back to the USA i beg! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by prof800(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2014
All the comments on this thread are rib-cracking... I don't even know how many people to quote. sad

.sad
sad.

Well, IMO "the wife was not inappropriate".

There are many different ways of life;
In some traditions, it is 'inappropriate' for the brother to even SEE the FACE of his brother's wife not to talk of touching her or speaking to her. (Na sharia death he wan die so.. grin hehehe.)

...So the wife was totally APPROPRIATE.
...And when a woman is appropriate like this, it's either she badly wants something or something really wants her badly. grin
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by pickabeau1: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2014
prof800: All the comments on this thread are rib-cracking... I don't even know how many people to quote. sad

.sad
sad.

In some traditions, it is 'inappropriate' for the brother to even SEE the FACE of his brother's wife not to talk of touching her or speaking to her. (Na sharia death he wan die so.. grin hehehe.)

...And when a woman is appropriate like this, it's either she badly wants something or something really wants her badly. grin

grin grin grin grin grin..appropriaity
when you see a frog running.. something is chasing the frog or it is chasing ... lipsrsealed
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2014
Piccckaaaaaaa grin shocked grin

ahhaaaannnn chisos.too much yellow (blue) film dey worry you shocked grin

ok what of if it's a child nko or a teen nko.abi is it your something in your shokoto that you are afraid of that will start misbehaving? grin

a clear mind will not think of anything nasty except he has been lusting after her before grin
pickabeau1:

Do you know what it is to lift a woman and she loops her legs round you..

Call it what ever you want,, its not appropriate.. very soon... lips will soon start touching

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by pickabeau1: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Kuly kuly... na wa for u oooooo. which one be teen or child??

This is a married woman and you are talking blue film

Na wa for u oooooo tongue tongue

im not afraid of anything,.. i put a pic so you can imagine what an embrace with legs locking means

But if its not a big deal to you.. no wahala grin grin grin

kulyie: Piccckaaaaaaa grin shocked grin

ahhaaaannnn chisos.too much yellow (blue) film dey worry you shocked grin

ok what of if it's a child nko or a teen nko.abi is it your something in your shokoto that you are afraid of that will start misbehaving? grin

a clear mind will not think of anything nasty except he has been lusting after her before grin
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2014
Lmao you remind me of this old school song sung by kool and the gang "get down on it if you really want me"gringrin
anyway maybe that's the style of some women when they want something inside the shokoto or if they want to pass a non verbal message that they are ready to get down on it e.g jokoleso however if it's not their partner theyhugged like that then nothing bad.just a friendly hug cheesy
prof800: All the comments on this thread are rib-cracking... I don't even know how many people to quote. sad

.sad
sad.

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin if that's the case trust your self. Anyway don't worry such can't happen to a man with pregnancy like you tongue grin because she won't feel comfortable and therr will be no place to wrap her legs grin

such FRIENDLY HUGS is only convenient when it's a slim man with a flat tummy grin
pickabeau1: Kuly kuly... na wa for u oooooo. which one be teen or child??

This is a married woman and you are talking blue film

Na wa for u oooooo tongue tongue

im not afraid of anything,.. i put a pic so you can imagine what an embrace with legs locking means

But if its not a big deal to you.. no wahala grin grin grin

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by pickabeau1: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2014
kulyie: grin grin if that's the case trust your self. Anyway don't worry such can't happen to a man with pregnancy like you tongue grin because she won't feel comfortable and therr will be no place to wrap her legs grin

such FRIENDLY HUGS is only convenient when it's a slim man with a flat tummy grin

You obviously are being comedic or missing the point
It is not about me... dont worry ladies love me with my pregnancy tongue tongue tongue

Ok.. whatever works for anyone.. grin grin
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

You obviously are being comedic or missing the point
It is not about me... dont worry ladies love me with my pregnancy tongue tongue tongue

Ok.. whatever works for anyone.. grin grin
lolI i know it's not about you picka.just messing with you tongue and make sure you deflate your bloated belle cool
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by pickabeau1: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2014
kulyie: lolI i know it's not about you picka.just messing with you tongue and make sure you deflate your bloated belle cool

God go helep us grin grin

1 Like

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by crackhaus: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2014
soulglo: I'm really finding it hard to believe that a married woman wrapped her legs around a man who is not her husband. It's very rare to find two people who are at that level of stoooopeed at the exact same time.
Lol.. in the presence of her husband nonetheless.
Stooopeed is you being nice, I think it's more of imbecility...brain defect of sort.

1 Like

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by PassingShot(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2014
kulyie: hiaaannnn your mind is too derry like Kilode grin

so if another man wife hug you and put her legs around your waist it means something is going on, abi?

I don't see anything wrong in what she did it's only someone with a filthy mind that will start reading unnecessary meaning to that . Aye ti baje sha grin

You're unbelievably wrong!

A wife wrapping her legs around the waist of another man (BIL)! And you see nothing wrong?

No wonder there is a lot of in-breeding and incestuous relationships everywhere.

@ OP,
Everything is wrong and the husband is perfectly correct to react as he did. Na so e take dey start o. Nonesense!
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by pickabeau1: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2014
oh boy... grin grin
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by snazzylove: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin you guyz are just talking about the lifting up and the wrapping of legs. What about the second secret hug in the guest room, am sure something must have happened before that hug.

That guy needs to check his bros well before he gives him America Wonder. And of course the wife should be strictly monitored.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by pickabeau1: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2014
snazzylove: grin grin you guyz are just talking about the lifting up and the wrapping of legs. What about the second secret hug in the guest room, am sure something must have happened before that hug.

That guy needs to check his bros well before he gives him America Wonder. And of course the wife should be strictly monitored.

That was mentioned also.. however the first one is too much
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

Not good enough.. a married woman is expected to show comportment,, not hee haw up n down

What of the second secret hug

Please help me ask Op what the lady wore during the hugging and wrapping of legs.

Wrapper?

Skirt?

Pyjamas?

Nightgown?

lingerie?

Trouser? or

pant.

When you advice girls to sit and close their legs like a lady, some people will shout,bark and ask you "Wetin carry your eyes go there". Very inappropriate for a married woman to such.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by pickabeau1: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

oya ooo... OP... ansa oooo

softsparkyy:

Please help me ask Op what the lady wore during the hugging and wrapping of legs.

Wrapper?

Skirt?

Pyjamas?

Nightgown?

lingerie?

Trouser? or

pant.

When you advice girls to sit and close their legs like a lady, some people will shout,bark and ask you "Wetin carry your eyes go there". Very inappropriate for a married woman to such.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Kanwulia: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
She be NOVICE na!
She never sabi how to CHOP clean mouth or NYANSH well.
Abeg, make we forgive am! grin

OKAFOR'S AND CHEKWUBE'S laws tinzzzzzez! cheesy
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lollllzzz I am unbelievably right. Your mind dorrrtyytyy grin

its not like she was naked when she hugged him and wrapped her thighs on his waist why should that friendly hug make you uncomfortable except your mind is unclean smiley

PassingShot:

You're unbelievably wrong!

A wife wrapping her legs around the waist of another man (BIL)! And you see nothing wrong?

No wonder there is a lot of in-breeding and incestuous relationships everywhere.

@ OP,
Everything is wrong and the husband is perfectly correct to react as he did. Na so e take dey start o. Nonesense!
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
snazzylove: grin grin you guyz are just talking about the lifting up and the wrapping of legs. What about the second secret hug in the guest room, am sure something must have happened before that hug.

ahaaaaannn snazzy. Clean your mouth and mind too grin

how can something be going on between a married woman in nigeria STILL LIVING UNDER THE SAME ROOF with her husband and her brother inlaw in America.you to think am na? Which kain wonder he wan perform to the brothers wife IN HIS HOUSE WHEN THE HUSBAND IS VERY MUCH AROUND grin

too much nollywood is bad for you . everything is not mercy johnson and jim iyke grin
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yes na WETIN YOUR EYE CARRY GO THERE tongue grin me too I will say the same thing . Wetin consain you with woman wey sit anyhow. She siddon anyhow for your sitting room? If I see woman wey sit any how what I do is mind my buisness as long as she is not sitting like that in my house whether or not she is my friend or relation. cool

I went to tfc with a friend and I saw a lady sitting down opening her legs without pant for that matter. Maybe because her laps are too big to be closed I care less and so because I wanted to eat peacefully without vomiting I changed my sitting position and backed her.so that is the point
softsparkyy:

Wrapper?

Skirt?

Pyjamas?

Nightgown?

lingerie?

Trouser? or

pant.

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
If she like sef make she put leg for table carry onr lap to the east and carry the second one to the west e no consain me.na person wey dey find trouble dey say madam please could you sit properly. Anything im eye see make he take am like that lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate / Deleted / My Wife Doesn't Want My Mum Around..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.