Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Was The Wife Inappropriate? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was The Wife Inappropriate? (7734 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes By Kids (pics). / 22 Children’s Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
kulyie: Yes na WETIN YOUR EYE CARRY GO THERE tongue grin me too I will say the same thing . Wetin consain you with woman wey sit anyhow. She siddon anyhow for your sitting room? If I see woman wey sit any how what I do is mind my buisness as long as she is not sitting like that in my house whether or not she is my friend or relation. cool

I went to tfc with a friend and I saw a lady sitting down opening her legs without pant for that matter. Maybe because her laps are too big to be closed I care less and so because I wanted to eat peacefully without vomiting I changed my sitting position and backed her.so that is the point
Kulyie be your sister's keeper naaa.
Na from opening legs, hugging go start then finally to wrapping of legs.

Kulyie diaris God oooo
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by 5minsmadness: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
softsparkyy:

Please help me ask Op what the lady wore during the hugging and wrapping of legs.

Wrapper?

Skirt?

Pyjamas?

Nightgown?

lingerie?

Trouser? or

pant.

When you advice girls to sit and close their legs like a lady, some people will shout,bark and ask you "Wetin carry your eyes go there". Very inappropriate for a married woman to such.

na jeans she wear o grin
I don waka leave them since yesterday. The American bros took offense at the husband;s behaviour and opted to stay at a hotel instead. Wifey is said to have apologised to husband who in turn asked junior bro back to the house. Guess it all has to do with proper communication and good reputation on the part of the junior bros. But am sure wifey wont try it again. grin
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by cococandy(f): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
For me the second was is the one that's too much.
One can say the first one is grossly inappropriate
But the second one when no one was looking and when they thought they couldn't be seen.
Hmmm.
To me that one speaks volumes.
Who knows if some smacking of lips happened before he saw them?

cool(watching)
pickabeau1:

That was mentioned also.. however the first one is too much
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Those guys are fvcking abeg or about to and, the only reason they haven't done so is because of lack of opportunity. You went to give your BIL an affectinate hug in the early morning?! Hell naw. That guy na broda Jones, mumu.com.

Dem dey tidy him wife for him house and all he can do is "harden his face?". Shior. Hug ke. Your younger brother has been tapping that arze.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by pickabeau1: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
cococandy: For me the second was is the one that's too much.
One can say the first one is grossly inappropriate
But the second one when no one was looking and when they thought they couldn't be seen.
Hmmm.
To me that one speaks volumes.
Who knows if some smacking of lips happened before he saw them?

cool(watching)

My first statement was inappropriate.... twice

But hey anything goes...some see it as no big deal
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by zeb04(f): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
I've got no problem with the ist gesture. she had no secret agenda to it coz it happened infront of her husband nd a vistor. I can rule that out as over excitment.

The second gesture is very suspiscious and inappropraite.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by PassingShot(m): 2:10am On Jul 23, 2014
kulyie: Lollllzzz I am unbelievably right. Your mind dorrrtyytyy grin

its not like she was naked when she hugged him and wrapped her thighs on his waist why should that friendly hug make you uncomfortable except your mind is unclean smiley

At least you must have seen that you are a minority voice on this matter. Overwhelming majority of us believe she behaved inappropriately. So EOD for me.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by maclatunji: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
steppin: She hugged the guy, and as if that wasn't enough, she wrapped her legs around him? And yet, you don't see anything wrong with it? Nawa o!

Imagine that.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by maclatunji: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
crackhaus: What sensible woman hugs her BIL like that though... undecided

#None
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Stillfire: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
baby124: Huh?
Haba OP, softly tell us these kind of stories. Which wife will jump up and wrap her legs around her inlaw. Ah ah!!!! Please, that was already more than enough. No place in the world greets like that. Totally inappropriate behavior to have with even ones father when you are over 12, not to talk of an inlaw.

I know right. grin grin

Anyway, the scenario is grossly inappropriate.
Yet to see the male friend or family member that warrants such nonsense greeting. Wife gat no social manners!!!!!!!!!!! kiss cool
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 24, 2014
PassingShot:

At least you must have seen that you are a minority voice on this matter. Overwhelming majority of us believe she behaved inappropriately. So EOD for me.
you can go and collect your one million dollars from seun osewa for being in the majority wink
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Amhappy(f): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
I understand the first hug even though the leg wrapping get as it be. The lifting is a normal thing in my family esp when one have been away for long. But i dont understand the second hug inside the guest room. What will the wife do if he find her husband hugging her sister alone in the guest room?

3 Likes

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by soulglo: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
She should have just laid down and let the man hump her. All this because he just got off a plane. Nonsense. Kuylie is seriously tripping
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Very inappropriate, the both of them.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by sevule(m): 12:42am On Jul 31, 2014
There is an Igbo proverb that goes thus: "When a handshake goes beyond the hand, it is no longer a handshake". So when a woman puts her legs around you when she is hugging you, it is no longer a hug!

Common sense would dictate that the wife's behaviour was grossly inappropriate and the husband was definitely right to frown on it. And to make matters worse she then hugs the brother in secret? Neither is the brother Saint Paul here. Why would he be hugging his brother's wife in the guest room when only the two of them are there? It is definitely wrong and the very least he can do is to respect his brother.

I am not saying they are cheating but there are boundaries in any marriage and your friend's wife crossed those boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Dalby(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2015
If the guy has a d.i.c.k then there is an issue
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Royver(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
I have gone through the op three times now and I see nowhere he said the second hug was done in secret per se. I dont see how the junior brother will want to try any nonsense right under his brother's nose. There are people that are just the 'touchy touchy' type, any small thing they want to hug and pet and caress, probably both the man's junior brother and wife are of the same stock.

All the same if the man doesn't like it the woman should desist from such acts.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by mutter(f): 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Royver:
I have gone through the op three times now and I see nowhere he said the second hug was done in secret per se. I dont see how the junior brother will want to try any nonsense right under his brother's nose. There are people that are just the 'touchy touchy' type, any small thing they want to hug and pet and caress, probably both the man's junior brother and wife are of the same stock.

All the same if the man doesn't like it the woman should desist from such acts.

If she is the touchy type let her touch her husband and not her in-law!

No this is very wrong. If they do this in public, God knows what the do in secret.
Your friend was slack, how did he allow such a thing to repeat itself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deleted / My Wife Doesn't Want My Mum Around.. / My Sexual Problem With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.