Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

I Want To TAT My Daughters Name On My Chest - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To TAT My Daughters Name On My Chest (675 Views)

Dear Cynthia, My Daughters Friend Is A Pain In The Ass / My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. / I Gave Out My Daughters For Marriage At Age 15 And 16--senator Yerima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To TAT My Daughters Name On My Chest by McMayor(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
My love for my daughter cant be compared to any other so much that i have been thinking about having her name tattooed on my body. But due to the nature of my job and also trying to be a good role-model to kids and people seeing me i think i am just going to draw it at somewhere hidden probably on my tricep ( meaning my strength) or my left chest ( meaning my heart). What do you guys think??
Re: I Want To TAT My Daughters Name On My Chest by MARKone(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Am with you on that. All my shildren will also tattooed on my left shest..

...while we pray they end up worthy of emulation

2 Likes

Re: I Want To TAT My Daughters Name On My Chest by BluePearls(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Its your chest, you can do whatever you like with it. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To TAT My Daughters Name On My Chest by corisande: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
cool
me likey

1 Like

Re: I Want To TAT My Daughters Name On My Chest by apolonius(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
She is YOUR daughter,do you need anybody's permission?

Hope you do same for others when they come too. Equity in body fashion is good for all!smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To TAT My Daughters Name On My Chest by beeevan: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
My husband had one on the spur of the moment. Days after our first son was born ,he tattooed his name along with pics, now we both wish he hadn't because it doesn't seem to make sense like it did then.

My point is, you don't need her name tattooed to prove your love because you might wish you hadn't years from now.
Re: I Want To TAT My Daughters Name On My Chest by McMayor(m): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2014
Nice line... Are you actually saying his tired of seeing the tattoo on his body??

(1) (Reply)

Strict Parenting: Is It The Best Way To Raise A Child / Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage / Drama, As 14-yr-old Suspected Killer Bride Goes ‘dumb’ In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.