Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

All- Round Breakthrough! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All- Round Breakthrough! (489 Views)

Winners Chapel Career And Breakthrough Service - Sermon Notes / How A Family Got Financial Breakthrough With This Prayer / Steps To Obtaining Supernatural Breakthrough In Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All- Round Breakthrough! by tunji09(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
ALL- ROUND BREAKTHROUGH!

“I shared my testimonies in January 2014 of how God gave me a third child, despite the fact that my womb had been surgically removed. I returned home that day not knowing that God had just begun with me.
I gave my life to Christ in 1996 and since then, I usually celebrated my birthday with tragedy. I came to canaanland in January to pray and felt an awesome presence around me. When I got back to Accra, God showed up on every side. On May 15, which was my birthday, I celebrated in the fullness of God without any calamity .also, I had been an outcast in my family an among my in laws. Recently, my family and in laws called me requesting for my help.

In addition, my husband and I were at zero level, homeless, with nothing to eat. But today, we drive new cars and live in our house. We have enough to give, pay out tithes in increasing figures and God has been faithful. I thank the God of Bishop David oyedepo!”….Allie Apampa(Mrs)

Join us next Sunday for our SIGNS & WONDERS BANQUET 27TH JULY, 2014 @ FAITH TABERNACLE, KM10,IDIROKO ROAD,CANAAN LAND,OTA-LAGOS. FREE BUS AVAILABLE ALL OVER LAGOS CENTRES. IT’S YOUR TURN FOR A DIVINE TURNAROUND!

(1) (Reply)

The Couple And The Storm / Framed For Good Works! / Catholic Church Adopts New Measures To Prevent Ebola Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.