Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

What The Devil Want In A Woman - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What The Devil Want In A Woman (639 Views)

Please On Which Page Can I Find The Devil Who Loves Me By Davidflo / Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / What I Want In A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Devil Want In A Woman by corazondeleon(f): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
INTRODUCTION

In this our present day dispensation, we all could see visibility with our eyes how our women goes around in competition with their male counterpart in trying to muscle it out in different aspects of life. Judging by the physical things and the appearance of our women in the society and the world at large, we can infer that they're well to do, competent and industrious in whatever they lay their hands on. We can also see our women take up huge projects, management positions in different area of workforce, accolades and recognition are been made on their behalves. But all of these social achievements are not to be compared with what is really lost when judging from the face value of who a woman is though a lot of women pay much to ignorance and less concerns as to what this topic really reveals or talks all about them. By Woman in this context, I mean woman from the age of puberty through to being a grandmother and until death. No doubt that women has their own passions, goals, dreams and future to chase after, but what really is of concern here according to my discuss, is that, in all of this chases what are those precious things and values you as a woman have lost either intentional or unintentional. Are you ever aware of what the devil want in a woman? How do you as a woman react when you hear that the devil is chasing after you? I well know some women will laugh it off, some will certainly wave at it; while, some will feel the trigger inside of them because they probably hate to hear the name "Devil" Regardless of your Religion or Religious denomination, the devil still in much prospect upon the same plan he has used to right from the time of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.

For those women who care to know what exactly the devil wants in a woman or from them; and for those who doesn't care to know a damn whether the devil wants something from women or not, same thing happens to you both. Paying a close attention to what is written in this book will help the woman who really care to better herself in life. The following are the most precious things the devil wants in every woman regardless of her tribe, race, religion, or position in life; and this things, when the devil lays hold of them from you, you as a woman becomes an instrument in his hand.

watch out for the next episode

written by a writer and recording artiste

miracle ifechukwu A.K.A M7

promoted by corazon de leon entertainment

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre Deaths / Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email, I Am Not An English Speake / Too Young To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.