Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

The Use Of Posters And Bill Boards In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Use Of Posters And Bill Boards In Nigeria (393 Views)

APGA Gov Candidate Decries Alleged Destruction Of Posters In Imo / Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) / Fashola To Jonathan: Stop Indiscriminate Pasting Of Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Use Of Posters And Bill Boards In Nigeria by ojimbo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
i just want to use this media opportunity to ask the governors of the 32 states of nigeria how they feel with posters and bill boards littered all over the states of nigeria. Some family will keep the boards of their relations on the streets for a decades, some churches will feel like covering the whole state with their crusade posters. My able governors, am looking foward to see your actions and the effects
Re: The Use Of Posters And Bill Boards In Nigeria by naijainfogalery: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
For you to have said this, you are obviously not a Lagosian, Come to Lagos and if you can count 50 posters in Lagos i will give 50,000 kobo

(1) (Reply)

Another Confab Delegates Dies... / Terrorism:No Plan To Send Troops To Africa-Obama / The Mathematics Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.