Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples (26057 Views)

Nairalanders With The Ugliest Faces / A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) / Nairalanders With Similar Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Xsenga(f): 12:47am On Jul 24, 2014
emmanugo: hapy me
NICE 1, UR SO HANDSOME.kiss

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I used to av very cute dimples o, then I started pouting...now even the dimples for done forget say I bin get am...but am coming, lemme hustle the pics come.

Are you single
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by captainobvious: 12:47am On Jul 24, 2014
its funny how threads like this make it to front page, while trades like the link below never make it anywhere:

https://www.nairaland.com/1824923/top-10-interview-questions-sample

what is happening to nairaland?
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by emmanugo: 12:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Xsenga: NICE 1, UR SO HANDSOME.kiss
tanx hanny

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by philtex(m): 12:50am On Jul 24, 2014
I Have Been Noticing My Pix. No 1 Like... cry
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by blaze007(m): 12:51am On Jul 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I used to av very cute dimples o, then I started pouting...now even the dimples for done forget say I bin get am...but am coming, lemme hustle the pics come.
Oh Lord!!!! sista how far na? how market? i dey interested ooo
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:53am On Jul 24, 2014
Pishures of ur Pimples sowi Dimples or A don belif it
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by toluxa1(m): 12:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Dimple or Pimple?

Wait o, seems dimple is the opposite of pimple ba? dim (goes in), love-vendor (comes out)?

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by philtex(m): 12:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Another Me!!! Could Be Shy At Time. sad CUTE!!!? cheesy
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by kylekarlee(m): 12:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Loool...I'm feelin' all so Left out, am a lil bit Cute buh ai don't have dimples...
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by toluxa1(m): 12:59am On Jul 24, 2014

Babe, are you married ni. There is a mighty contrast between this and what you have on your profile. As in, the tin don go patapata
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by philtex(m): 1:01am On Jul 24, 2014
Dats Me!!!

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by NaLaugh: 1:03am On Jul 24, 2014
Dimples on the face are cute n all, but if you're tryna drive me nuts,

You'll have to have the "Dimples of Venus" or simply put- "back dimples" or "butt dimples" whichever one you like.

I think i should open a special thread for that.

Any girl here with these?

Matter of fact: [size=14pt]N1,000 phone recharge for the first Female with one of these.[/size]

serious. That's how much i love them. cool

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by kylekarlee(m): 1:03am On Jul 24, 2014
philtex: Dats Me!!!
obara jesus!!! #Smh

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by philtex(m): 1:06am On Jul 24, 2014
kylekarlee: obara jesus!!! #Smh
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by kylekarlee(m): 1:12am On Jul 24, 2014
philtex: undecided
Loooool! Sowie chap! Ai bet vatz the last fhing i'm gonna type this evenin!!!
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by philtex(m): 1:13am On Jul 24, 2014
NaLaugh: Dimples on the face are cute n all, but if you're tryna drive me nuts,

You'll have to have the "Dimples of Venus" or simply put- "back dimples" or "butt dimples" whichever one you like.

I think i should open a special thread for that.

Any girl here with these?

Matter of fact: [size=14pt]N1,000 phone recharge for the first girl with one of these.[/size]

serious. That's how much i love them. cool

Should I? I Be Guy OoooO.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by philtex(m): 1:14am On Jul 24, 2014
kylekarlee: Loooool! Sowie chap! Ai bet vatz the last fhing i'm gonna type this evenin!!!

Goodnyt... #heavy EyeZ.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by NaLaugh: 1:19am On Jul 24, 2014
philtex:

Should I? I Be Guy OoooO.

Abeg keep your own for your personal consumption cheesy

Females only.

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by rill: 1:21am On Jul 24, 2014
philtex: Dats Me!!!
Guy abeg d pishures don do shocked

Whether na dimple, nip.ple abi na pimple u get....if person go worwor, e no go still...... lipsrsealed

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 24, 2014
toluxa1:

Babe, are you married ni. There is a mighty contrast between this and what you have on your profile. As in, the tin don go patapata
yes I am married. Lol @contrast, but it's me sha. I guess that's the power of smile/makeup and gele...lol. That's Y i don't smile much again, I end up looking like a mouse ....hahahaha.

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by obiscolly(m): 1:26am On Jul 24, 2014
Fine lady kiss

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Ndababa(m): 1:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Okbye!

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by obiscolly(m): 1:29am On Jul 24, 2014

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 24, 2014
Cute

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 24, 2014

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by obiscolly(m): 1:46am On Jul 24, 2014
teenidol: Small dimples.. i think cheesy
Cute wink
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by chelseabmw(m): 1:48am On Jul 24, 2014
Hope this is kul?

16 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 24, 2014
brb
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 24, 2014

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by axum: 2:35am On Jul 24, 2014
adamskutty: axum my boy please come and entertain us, u somali pirate. grin

My Black child, this not the season for entertainment. The fufu nation must die.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by fruityjojo(f): 2:43am On Jul 24, 2014
Me! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Do Wild Animals Exist In Nigeria: Not Zoos O! / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide / Flooding Leaves Thousands Stranded At Abuja-lokoja Road