Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists (7056 Views)

Captain Yari Emmanuel Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by hummerwise(m): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

Do you now see why I say most of you are crazy? Does anything you wrote up there make sense?

1. Mr. A says: "Jesus is special. His birth was from a virgin mother. He performed miracle and was one of Allah's favorite Prophets. Muhammed, the patriarch of Islam died after sickness; like a normal man. Jesus, on the other hand was so special Allah would not let man touch a hair on his body and raised him body and soul into the heavens. However, we do not believe he is the son of God".

2. Mr.B says: "Jesus is a renegade criminal. A false Prophet. A usurper. A politician who was trying to seize Govt control by claiming to be the Messiah so we hung him by crucifixion. And were Jesus to appear again, today, in 2014, we will hang him again!"

The Nigerian Christian listens to both arguments and says:

"I LOVE MR.B because his statement shows that he loves me too"

You are insane!

Bin reading ur comments all dis while, it just trully shows yu lack reasonable understnding of bin a christian.

People like you will always look and establish a counter argument to every comment thrown at you..Anybody that tries to convince u is just wasting his/her time.
Getting to knw if jesus trully exist or not is beyond any1 understnding, it is beyond the physical.
Pple like u don't need any1 to convince them, yu wIll need to convince ursef by God meeting yu
Just 1 thing I'd like you to knw, don't analyse how God's work.. Yu will always get ursef in2 d dark more...

Just try and read this nd I will be expecting ur counter-argument or other comments u might av in mind..but u will neva get a reply from me again whatsoever..a word is enuf for the Wise
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by GuyFawkes: 12:41am On Jul 22, 2014
This all started when Queen Isabella forced Jews to become Christians or leave. Jews have been persona non Grata in Europe ever since culminating in the Holocaust. They needed a land of their own and not depend on acceptance in a host country. A desperate people are forced to perform desperate acts. They used a 3000 year old Biblical promise to take over a land that belonged to Palestinians.
No matter how you rationalize the displacement of Palestinians is totally unfair and will not be resolved until Palestine is restored.
The guilty party in all of this is the European Christians. Europe should be required to pay whatever price it takes to resolve this Israeli/Palestinian dillema.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by GuyFawkes: 12:45am On Jul 22, 2014
Standing firmly against Israel is political suicide for any US politician. It will never happen. Israel's tentacles are deeply and systematically entwined throughout their "democratic" government.
John Kerry let slip what is true feelings were towards the Israelis and I'm sure that's how many US officials feel but AIPAC will hound them into oblivion.

4 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by bwideity: 12:54am On Jul 22, 2014
I can see that most of your guys want to go back to the worshiping of your ancestral gods, but i want you to think deeply before your turn back, ask your elders how many human sacrifice do you offer to your gods in a year, what are the sacrificial materials needed to please these gods, and where are these gods when white people are saving you people from Malaria , Cholera, killing of twins, and all others......ask people around you, do you think that your fore fathers gave up their wicked gods for a foreign GOD in peace? .

Worshiping of stones, trees, iron, water, sun and moon is not sensible because all these things are made for the human need, not to be your god, i will rather worship an invincible, immortal, the only wise GOD, i will praise him with all my everything than to worship what suppose to worship me.

and for those of you my moslem brothers, worshiping of black stone called Kabal is not godly, it will be better if you stick to worshiping of the holy lord without intermediary or gathering around a black stones called kabal.

Just my view...

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by chiedu7: 1:20am On Jul 22, 2014
bwideity: I can see that most of your guys want to go back to the worshiping of your ancestral gods, but i want you to think deeply before your turn back, ask your elders how many human sacrifice do you offer to your gods in a year, what are the sacrificial materials needed to please these gods, and where are these gods when white people are saving you people from Malaria , Cholera, killing of twins, and all others......ask people around you, do you think that your fore fathers gave up their wicked gods for a foreign GOD in peace? .

Worshiping of stones, trees, iron, water, sun and moon is not sensible because all these things are made for the human need, not to be your god, i will rather worship an invincible, immortal, the only wise GOD, i will praise him with all my everything than to worship what suppose to worship me.

and for those of you my moslem brothers, worshiping of black stone called Kabal is not godly, it will be better if you stick to worshiping of the holy lord without intermediary or gathering around a black stones called kabal.

Just my view...

WELL SAID
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Curlieweed: 2:14am On Jul 22, 2014
shymexx:

Not trying to be pedantic. However, do you have any proofs that 6 million jews were actually killed?

Also, are you this passionate about the over 10 million black folks that died(recorded deaths), while being shipped to the new world during slavery?

How about the native Americans? The Chinese and the opium wars? The Japanese genocide in China?

I'm not questioning the Jews and I believe the holocaust was a devilish act. However, why must everyone bend over for them, when other folks who went through grave things in the past that were actually worse than the holocaust don't get the same pass/privilege?

You can't choose between Arabs and Jews. The Arab slave trade killed far more Africans than the Atlantic one which financed by Jews. We should actually only follow their wars for the entertainment value.

3 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by ISP1KSDATROOF: 2:51am On Jul 22, 2014
hummerwise:

Bin reading ur comments all dis while, it just trully shows yu lack reasonable understnding of bin a christian.

People like you will always look and establish a counter argument to every comment thrown at you..Anybody that tries to convince u is just wasting his/her time.
Getting to knw if jesus trully exist or not is beyond any1 understnding, it is beyond the physical.
Pple like u don't need any1 to convince them, yu wIll need to convince ursef by God meeting yu
Just 1 thing I'd like you to knw, don't analyse how God's work.. Yu will always get ursef in2 d dark more...

Just try and read this nd I will be expecting ur counter-argument or other comments u might av in mind..but u will neva get a reply from me again whatsoever..a word is enuf for the Wise

Now, If I call you a mad man folk like Curliweed will get upset and chastise me.

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by anago9010(m): 3:58am On Jul 22, 2014
shymexx:

Getting everyone to go back to the African traditional religion seems a bit far-fetched in today's world, due to generational brainwashing, which has demonised those religions. And Abrahamic faiths have subconsciously become part of the people. Only progression can change everything. Europeans are at that phase now. They aren't as religious as they used to be during the medieval ages - and I believe Africans will get to that phase as well in the next century, when there's prosperity.

I believe extreme poverty, and the need to hang on to faith, for hope, is the sole reason why most Africans are overly religious. Coupled with uncertainty and innate insecurities about being black. Once we get over this phase - it will be a new dawn.

yeah your analysis is spot. cos the driving force for Christianity in Nigeria today, is the poverty and penury driving citizenry to crazy. those peeps go hard on the opposite side, for the soul reason of winning souls. foot hospital bills of peeps on the condition they cross to their part of the divide, fix up unemployed graduates from the other side with jobs on the same caveat that the join their folds. sane minds then wonder if there no poverty or unemployment in the land what will be the driving force for Christianity. pray Africans liberate themselves from mental slavery anything soon.

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Missy89(f): 4:39am On Jul 22, 2014
shymexx:

You're wrong.

The war won't be judged by the number of civilians killed. It will be judged by combatants, and the end result.

Israel has to achieve what it invaded the country for, to be victorious - and it seems Israel is losing at the moment. They already have more combatant casualties than Hamas. And it also looks like they won't achieve their desired objective of kicking Hamas out of Gaza.

they dont even have any reasonable exit strategy . they came into gaza without a plan
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 22, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

Why don't you leave the Jews and Arabs to have their brotherly beef while your ignorant black self worry about the fact that you can't even worship in the manner of your fathers any longer, eh, brain washed African?

You do not count in the scheme of things no matter how much you try to choose sides. Spiritual Jews and co heirs indeed.
creep,u mean to tell me i've down wit a 4kn psycho all along,huh?
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by anago9010(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2014
bwideity: I can see that most of your guys want to go back to the worshiping of your ancestral gods, but i want you to think deeply before your turn back, ask your elders how many human sacrifice do you offer to your gods in a year, what are the sacrificial materials needed to please these gods, and where are these gods when white people are saving you people from Malaria , Cholera, killing of twins, and all others......ask people around you, do you think that your fore fathers gave up their wicked gods for a foreign GOD in peace? .

Just my view...

foolishness and idiocy at the peak. dude you have been brainwashed beyond redemption. but educating scumbag simpletons like you, is one of my calling here. the Asian tigers with booming economies and lifestyles don't worship your imaginary gods. pray, tell us why white folks buy open Africa native gods for enhancing technological accomplishment?? anyway to brainwash a fellow you first make em dumb.

FYI dolts, Muslims don't worship the kabba, they face the kabba during worship. they must have been worshipping the masjid al aqsa too, cos that where they face for prayers before. ignorance and Christianity are more connected than Siamese twins connected by brains. little wonder my ecumenical friend was pissed when he learnt about my addiction to Jehovah witnesses literatures. hey you Pauline worshipper you need to emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Onyocha: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2014
why didnt the so called "God of Israel" protect the below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1823700/israeli-army-suffering-some-most
Onyocha: The Israeli Army Is Suffering Some Of Its Most Severe Losses In Years

Armin Rosen

Jul. 21, 2014, 6:26 PM

So far, 25 Israeli soldiers have been killed during the first four days of ground operations in Gaza.

This equals over one-fifth as many as the 121 Israeli soldiers killed during the 2006 Lebanon War, widely remembered as one of the worst debacles in the history of the Israeli military. It's more than the 22 Israeli soldiers killed during the 2002 battle in the Jenin refugee camp.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-israeli-army-is-suffering-severe-losses-2014-7#ixzz38BVbJ4jz

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Onyocha: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2014
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Curlieweed:

You can't choose between Arabs and Jews. The Arab slave trade killed far more Africans than the Atlantic one which financed by Jews. We should actually only follow their wars for the entertainment value.

And where did I choose between the two? I might be one of the vocal people on this forum about how arabs are the people I despise the most on this planet - and I've alluded to that a lot of times.

However, when it comes to humanity, if you've got a heart - you just have to be objective.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by fr3do(m): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

That is to show u the extent to which the black man has been subjugated.

you people and the 'blackman'
tufia, the self hate you people have for yourselves is astonishing and its becoming quite exhausting.

You can make valid points without insulting the entire black race.
Such filthy generalizations are common to a self-hating black man.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by fr3do(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

yeah your analysis is spot. cos the driving force for Christianity in Nigeria today, is the poverty and penury driving citizenry to crazy. those peeps go hard on the opposite side, for the soul reason of winning souls. foot hospital bills of peeps on the condition they cross to their part of the divide, fix up unemployed graduates from the other side with jobs on the same caveat that the join their folds. sane minds then wonder if there no poverty or unemployment in the land what will be the driving force for Christianity. pray Africans liberate themselves from mental slavery anything soon.

if oyibo talk say christianity na the real deal, they go agree.
If oyibo come change mouth talk say religion na old skool and people wey dey cling to am na mental slaves.
This same set of people go still agree, these people are the real mental slaves, these people are the ones on this forum that cant make a point without lashing out at the 'blackman', they hate their blackness, they think the blackman is not capable of objective thinking, hence they subconciously think western ideas oblective.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by anyaekekehinde(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
shymexx:

You're wrong.

The war won't be judged by the number of civilians killed. It will be judged by combatants, and the end result.

Israel has to achieve what it invaded the country for, to be victorious - and it seems Israel is losing at the moment. They already have more combatant casualties than Hamas. And it also looks like they won't achieve their desired objective of kicking Hamas out of Gaza.

do you think hamas wil comeout and label the people killed as hamas millitia. They wil never do that. Instead they wil claim all the 5OO people killed are 5year old babies&women. Very pathetic people. Hamas has thousands of rockets hidden under hospitals& and in UN schools, and isreal must destroy all. Even if its gona be a pyrrhic victory.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by anyaekekehinde(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Missy89:

they dont even have any reasonable exit strategy . they came into gaza without a plan

Is there logic in what you have said.
Is this the first time isreal wil be occupying gaza?
Is it an unfamilliar territory for the isrealis?.
Do you believe IDF& MOSSAD will enter isreal without a plan?.
A nation that has technically being at war since 1948!.
Even if they underestimated the fire power of hamas(as its being revealed in the losses IDF suffering now) does that equal not having PLAN.

Dont they test people for logical ability befor enlisting them in the USA army?.
You are filled more with personal sentiment than logic.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Missy89(f): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
anyaekekehinde:

Is there logic in what you have said.
Is this the first time isreal wil be occupying gaza?
Is it an unfamilliar territory for the isrealis?.
Do you believe IDF& MOSSAD will enter isreal without a plan?.
A nation that has technically being at war since 1948!.
Even if they underestimated the fire power of hamas(as its being revealed in the losses IDF suffering now) does that equal not having PLAN.

Dont they test people for logical ability befor enlisting them in the USA army?.
You are filled more with personal sentiment than logic.

please keep quiet!
The reason for the initial delay for invasion was due to lack of intelligence as at to where the rockets were and the fear of saturation attack from Hamas because their recent capabilities couldn't be determined.

It had to be done in other to show strength because bibi was under pressure to respond in kind from the right wing inside Israel.
Netenyahu himself said it that the objective of the mission is for relative calm to be implemented in Gaza and they are now realizing that Hamas is prepared for a long resistance enough to force diplomacy.

If the military objective is for relative calm, does that sound like a pre planned objective to you? relative calm is the same thing as a cease fire. so tell me how many times you have seen troops invade a territory with cease fire as its main objective?

Why do u think Egypt is raising a possibility for new talks ? or do you think Kerry is in the middle east to eat passover? If it was going to be a roll over, Israel wouldn't keep the option open.

Are you saying because Israel is familiar with the terrain, they would expect Hamas capabilities and tactics to remain the same since the last time they invaded?
If there was good intelligence, why haven't you seen pictures of rockets that were destroyed from IDF instead they seem to be hitting too many civilian targets.so who is being illogical here?

Anyway whats the Rant About US army all about? Is the US army fighting in Gaza

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by anyaekekehinde(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Missy89:

please keep quiet!
The reason for the initial delay for invasion was due to lack of intelligence as at to where the rockets were and the fear of saturation attack from Hamas because their recent capabilities couldn't be determined.

It had to be done in other to show strength because bibi was under pressure to respond in kind from the right wing inside Israel.
Netenyahu himself said it that the objective of the mission is for relative calm to be implemented in Gaza and they are now realizing that Hamas is prepared for a long resistance enough to force diplomacy.

If the military objective is for relative calm, does that sound like a pre planned objective to you? relative calm is the same thing as a cease fire. so tell me how many times you have seen troops invade a territory with cease fire as its main objective?

Why do u think Egypt is raising a possibility for new talks ? or do you think Kerry is in the middle east to eat passover? If it was going to be a roll over, Israel wouldn't keep the option open.

Are you saying because Israel is familiar with the terrain, they would expect Hamas capabilities and tactics to remain the same since the last time they invaded?
If there was good intelligence, why haven't you seen pictures of rockets that were destroyed from IDF instead they seem to be hitting too many civilian targets.so who is being illogical here?

Any whats the Rant About US army all about? Is the US army fighting in Gaza
now here is my point. They didnt have enough intelligence as to where the rockets wil keep coming from, and Not that they dont have a PLAN. That their intelligence is limited, doesnt mean they dont have PLAN based on the little intelligence they have.
So stop misinforming people that they have NO PLAN.
By the way what do you mean by civillian targets. Where does Hamas hide their weapons, is it not in civillian building(hospitals,mosques,schools etc, using innocent children as shields). Or were you now aware of revealation of rockets that were hidden in a UN school in gaza few days ago. The UN even condemned such acts in New york and hamas didnt deny doing such.
So if the isreali had bombed that UN school, you wil come here on Nairaland and say isreal is hitting civillian targets. Smh
I wil never argue with you again, because you far frm being objective..
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Missy89(f): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
anyaekekehinde:
now here is my point. They didnt have enough intelligence as to where the rockets wil keep coming from, and Not that they dont have a PLAN. That their intelligence is limited, doesnt mean they dont have PLAN based on the little intelligence they have.
So stop misinforming people that they have NO PLAN.
By the way what do you mean by civillian targets. Where does Hamas hide their weapons, is it not in civillian building(hospitals,mosques,schools etc, using innocent children as shields). Or were you now aware of revealation of rockets that were hidden in a UN school in gaza few days ago. The UN even condemned such acts in New york and hamas didnt deny doing such.
So if the isreali had bombed that UN school, you wil come here on Nairaland and say isreal is hitting civillian targets. Smh
I wil never argue with you again, because you far frm being objective..

Yeah of course u wont argue since don't have anything reasonable to say. its either you are being mischievous or you cant comprehend English.
My argument was from a military perspective and i said they didn't have an exit strategy before going into Gaza (which is the same thing as saying they have no plan) and they rushed the invasion based on political pressure.

The reason they initially pushed for negotiation is because they wanted to buy time before invading and that is why Hamas rejected it and kept firing the rockets. the idea is to force an invasion that doesn't have a pre-planned objective. they are not firing the rockets because the they want to win.(that isn't realistic).

If your mission objective is relative calm, you don't need a rocket scientist to tell you that there isn't a concrete plan to begin with.
If there is a plan there would be minimal civilian causalities (human shield or not) and there wouldn't be new tunnel discoveries, Shin bet would already know where they are before going in.

Your ignorance is obvious and unlike you i am not taking sides with either of the two. i am only saying it has it is.

Its like talking to a wall really.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by anyaekekehinde(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Missy89:

Yeah of course u wont argue since don't have anything reasonable to say. its either you are being mischievous or you cant comprehend English.
My argument was from a military perspective and i said they didn't have an exit strategy before going into Gaza (which is the same thing as saying they have no plan) and they rushed the invasion based on political pressure.

The reason they initially pushed for negotiation is because they wanted to buy time before invading and that is why Hamas rejected it and kept firing the rockets. the idea is to force an invasion that doesn't have a pre-planned objective. they are not firing the rockets because the they want to win.(that isn't realistic).

If your mission objective is relative calm, you don't need a rocket scientist to tell you that there isn't a concrete plan to begin with.
If there is a plan there would be minimal civilian causalities (human shield or not) and there wouldn't be new tunnel discoveries, Shin bet would already know where they are before going in.

Your ignorance is obvious and unlike you i am not taking sides with either of the two. i am only saying it has it is.

Everything you always say is based on your personal views&conjectures. You are very good it at...
There was a planned objective as against your silly conjectures of No objective.
As big as isreal is, you believe they wil go to fight without objectives(No plan A, no Plan B, no plan C). The objective was to take out all hamas arsenal. Plainly to destroy their weapons...
You are the one that is filled with mischief, i attackd your weak argument on isreal attacking civillian targets, and you dodged it in verbose filled over-elaborate response. It shows you are upto something.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Missy89(f): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
anyaekekehinde:

Everything you always say is based on your personal views&conjectures. You are very good it at...
There was a planned objective as against your silly conjectures of No objective.
As big as isreal is, you believe they wil go to fight without objectives(No plan A, no Plan B, no plan C). The objective was to take out all hamas arsenal. Plainly to destroy their weapons...
You are the one that is filled with mischief, i attackd your weak argument on isreal attacking civillian targets, and you dodged it in verbose filled over-elaborate response. It shows you are upto something.

So why is US and Egypt trying to broker a deal? or why are they repeating the rhetoric that Hamas HAS TO ACCEPT A CEASE FIRE agreement? after all they are the side with all the advantage. why did they keep negotiations on the table?

Even IDF soldiers are saying that Hamas is more organized than what they envisage. and it is clear their objective is to force a negotiation but not until they have a leverage or how do u explain the fact that they haven't stopped firing rockets even thou it isn't saturated enough to counter the Iron dome systems?

If there was adequate intelligence, why did Shin bet say that they are just discovering new tunnels? and why cant IDF come up with a time line for the invasion and a concrete exit strategy till now apart from "RELATIVE CALM"

You cant comprehend can you? what do u mean by as big as Israel is? does might automatically guarantee planning? It doesn't take blind support to figure out what is going on.

You keep attacking my character but you are not providing any reasonable counter argument to disprove what i said. according to you Israel has a military plan because it is Israel.

I wasn't criticizing what they are hitting (even thou it is moral to) i was only telling you that they are hitting more civilians than combatants and weapons "human shields" or not. if they have been hitting weapons, the rocket fire would have gone down significantly but it hasn't. (one just landed near the airport by the way.) isn't that evident enough for you to realize that there isn't proper planning ? or the strategy isn't working?

common sense should be thrown out of the window bah?
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Missy89:

So why is US and Egypt trying to broker a deal? or why are they repeating the rhetoric that Hamas HAS TO ACCEPT A CEASE FIRE agreement? after all they are the side with all the advantage. why did they keep negotiations on the table?

Even IDF soldiers are saying that Hamas is more organized than what they envisage. and it is clear their objective is to force a negotiation but not until they have a leverage or how do u explain the fact that they haven't stopped firing rockets even thou it isn't saturated enough to counter the Iron dome systems?

If there was adequate intelligence, why did Shin bet say that they are just discovering new tunnels? and why cant IDF come up with a time line for the invasion and a concrete exit strategy till now apart from "RELATIVE CALM"

You cant comprehend can you? what do u mean by as big as Israel is? does might automatically guarantee planning? It doesn't take blind support to figure out what is going on.

You keep attacking my character but you are not providing any reasonable counter argument to disprove what i said. according to you Israel has a military plan because it is Israel.

i'm sorry for attacking your personallty. I sincerely apologise.
I wil edit my post to remove any trace of insult.
Madam, i'm not argueing that IDF Intelligence isnt faulty. I know its faulty. What i'm argueing against is your assertation that IDF has NO PLAN.. They might have planned based on Limited intelligence.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Missy89(f): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
anyaekekehinde:

i'm sorry for attacking your personallty. I sincerely apologise.
I wil edit my post to remove any trace of insult.
Madam, i'm not argueing that IDF Intelligence isnt faulty. I know its faulty. What i'm argueing against is your assertation that IDF has NO PLAN.. They might have planned based on Limited intelligence.

apology accepted.

My point
Every Military unit has a plan so to speak but when it comes to invading a territory, there needs to be a timeline. when i said IDF has no plan the point i was making is that they are not ready to fight in Gaza because the expected Hamas to take the first deal proposed after days of missile exchanges but it never happened. The invasion was based on political pressure and when their prime minister said their exit strategy is RELATIVE CALM , that means they would be satisfied with a cease fire. (Hence No plan!)

Weather Hamas or Israel is right isn't my concern. my initial comment was based on the situation at hand and not side taking like you are doing.

You can all it conjecture but i am giving you free assessment based on fact on the ground.

If you think it is wrong, let me hear a counter argument cool
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by anago9010(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Missy89:

I wasn't criticizing what they are hitting (even thou it is moral to) i was only telling you that they are hitting more civilians than combatants and weapons "human shields" or not. if they have been hitting weapons, the rocket fire would have gone down significantly but it hasn't. (one just landed near the airport by the way.) isn't that evident enough for you to realize that there isn't proper planning ? or the strategy isn't working?

Missy e joor!!!! easy on this niggi, like you said it is like talking to a wall. do you expect an autistic toddler to dechiper the complexity of machine design calculations??
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by publicenemy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Missy89:

apology accepted.

My point
Every Military unit has a plan so to speak but when it comes to invading a territory, there needs to be a timeline. when i said IDF has no plan the point i was making is that they are not ready to fight in Gaza because the expected Hamas to take the first deal proposed after days of missile exchanges but it never happened. The invasion was based on political pressure and when their prime minister said their exit strategy is RELATIVE CALM , that means they would be satisfied with a cease fire. (Hence No plan!)

Weather Hamas or Israel is right isn't my concern. my initial comment was based on the situation at hand and not side taking like you are doing.

You can all it conjecture but i am giving you free assessment based on fact on the ground.

If you think it is wrong, let me hear a counter argument cool

"based on the fact on ground" how do you get ur info and perception.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Curlieweed: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
shymexx:

And where did I choose between the two? I might be one of the vocal people on this forum about how arabs are the people I despise the most on this planet - and I've alluded to that a lot of times.

However, when it comes to humanity, if you've got a heart - you just have to be objective.

I know you didn't. Just to emphasize your point.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by publicenemy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Missy89:

"Welcome to Niaraland: Home of Hypocrisy,
clueless homo sapiens and bloody educated
illiterates"

"Your ignorance is obvious and unlike you i am not taking sides with either of the two. i am only saying it has it is. "

"Yeah of course u wont argue since don't have anything reasonable to say. its either you are being mischievous or you cant comprehend English."

"Its like talking to a wall really"

And many more.you have a very Good perception and understanding of internationak politics and it amazes me to the extent that i couldnt help following you,but you are just too...just add the word you deem fit.

If you could be less insolent we could have more interesting and educative discuss.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Missy89(f): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
publicenemy:

"Welcome to Niaraland: Home of Hypocrisy,
clueless homo sapiens and bloody educated
illiterates"

"Your ignorance is obvious and unlike you i am not taking sides with either of the two. i am only saying it has it is. "

"Yeah of course u wont argue since don't have anything reasonable to say. its either you are being mischievous or you cant comprehend English."

"Its like talking to a wall really"

And many more.you have a very Good perception and understanding of internationak politics and it amazes me to the extent that i couldnt help following you,but you are just too...just add the word you deem fit.

If you could be less insolent we could have more interesting and educative discuss.

lol cool

i have been getting emails full of personal attacks lately.

dont judge me
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by publicenemy(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2014
Missy89:

lol cool

i have been getting emails full of personal attacks lately.

dont judge me

I am neither attacking you nor judging you.

I love your posts and analysis.its difficult to find people around with such indepth view and awareness. I read everyone"s post here and all i see are "everyday people" with the moderate view of whats going on, induced in them by the everyday media. But you seem alot more than that,but ur attitude derails them from you intelligent posts.

Startn wth your signature.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Missy89(f): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2014
publicenemy:

I am neither attacking you nor judging you.

I love your posts and analysis.its difficult to find people around with such indepth view and awareness. I read everyone"s post here and all i see are "everyday people" with the moderate view of whats going on, induced in them by the everyday media. But you seem alot more than that,but ur attitude derails them from you intelligent posts.

Startn wth your signature.

I get one or 2 hate emails everyday undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos:Vladimir Lenin ,Former Russian Leader ,Unburied Since 1924.(95YRS) / Ultimate Weapons / Biden Vs Ryan: Vice Presidential Debate In America...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.