Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Getting Married To The Right Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Getting Married To The Right Woman (1265 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married To The Right Woman by owunnegodswill(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
I believe that boyfriend/girlfriendship is between a boy and a girl.and that marriage is between a man and a woman.then why do our men take delight in marrying small girls who doesnt know anything about marriage.these small girls always give person wahala.i go marry my fellow adult.the one we i senior with 1 or 2 years.which type u wan marry?tell us ur reason.me i go tell una my own reasons.lols!!!
Re: Getting Married To The Right Woman by baby124: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
What works for some, may not work for all. Some people never mature ti they die. While others mature early due to life circumstances. Though I think anything after university education is fair. Not those 13-16yr old marriages. 18 sef is ok, if the girl is very sure

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To The Right Woman by owunnegodswill(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
At 18 what do a woman know about life.the only thing we de her mind is as long as the man is handsome i am k with him.handsomeness is not the most impotant quality in a man.so u see she an 18 years old girl is still imature

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To The Right Woman by Kanwulia: 3:46am On Jul 22, 2014
So the right woman is like close to your age-mate abi?

To avoid "small-small" girls wahala huhn?

Is that a guarantee for happiness? grin
Re: Getting Married To The Right Woman by owunnegodswill(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2014
95% yes 5% no,for a small girl the chances of u having marriage problems with her is 50 50.so u can see for ur self.
Re: Getting Married To The Right Woman by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2014
I have a 35 year old immature friend. She's a medical doctor, refused to practice. Works somewhere, she can play games from morning to night. That's the only thing she uses her tablet for, games and comics.
The whole cartoon in this world she know there character.

Everyday I wonder the man who would marry her, no need asking why she isn't married.

She makes great company though but once you want to get serious with her, trust me the immaturity becomes glaring
Re: Getting Married To The Right Woman by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
What is small girl !

A girl above 18 and graduate is a woman and marriageable !!

IMHO
Re: Getting Married To The Right Woman by Joel3(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
the younger the fresher. Mostly fair 18 years.

If only you know how chukwuemeka odunagun ojukwu enjoyed Bianca Ojukwu. You will understand what am saying.
Re: Getting Married To The Right Woman by owunnegodswill(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
For sure u will enjoy her fresh soup.but let me bring to ur notice,only u can not feel that hole.and as the years role by u will be not strong enough to work for her.so dont complain when she employ's ghost workers to work for her.and u must be ready to forgive any behaviour she display cos she is still learning and u will continue to teach her.are u k with that.
Re: Getting Married To The Right Woman by Joel3(m): 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
@owunnegodswill

Yes ofcourse. I have no problem with that. Marriage don't last anymore when we are in 21st century and 22nd will get worst. The earlier the better people stop marrying because it doesn't pay anymore.

Contract marriage should be encouraged instead. Develop countries are facing this challenge at the moment 90%. And due to the internet africa is socializing and getting wise by the day...

The new generation girls and boys 90% will cheat on their partner trust me... In nigeria It will get worst 20 years from now, a society where sex is the most talk word. Music and gist. Movie and faction. So you better be prepared.

Marriage things don't add up anymore.

So marriage is not for me I only keep concubines. The least might considered contract marriage.

You get that?
Re: Getting Married To The Right Woman by owunnegodswill(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
@joel,my brother beware of std's,u know say i no de sweet with condoms.
Re: Getting Married To The Right Woman by owunnegodswill(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
@joel,my brother beware of std's,u know say i no de sweet with condoms.right now i am visualising,seeing u a broke man in the nest 20 years.
Re: Getting Married To The Right Woman by Joel3(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2014
@owunnegodswill, that was mean.

Was that a wishful thinking?
Re: Getting Married To The Right Woman by ernie4life(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2014
teeo: I have a 35 year old immature friend. She's a medical doctor, refused to practice. Works somewhere, she can play games from morning to night. That's the only thing she uses her tablet for, games and comics.
The whole cartoon in this world she know there character.

Everyday I wonder the man who would marry her, no need asking why she isn't married.

She makes great company though but once you want to get serious with her, trust me the immaturity becomes glaring

Thats the type of lady am looking for, we have alot in common, tell her to pm me
Re: Getting Married To The Right Woman by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2014
ernie4life:

Thats the type of lady am looking for, we have alot in common, tell her to pm me

Who told you she's on Nairaland. undecided
Re: Getting Married To The Right Woman by ernie4life(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2014
teeo:

Who told you she's on Nairaland. undecided
just tell her that nairaland has a thread for the latest games, animations and catoon, trust me she will join nairaland b4 u know it
Re: Getting Married To The Right Woman by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2014
ernie4life:
just tell her that nairaland has a thread for the latest games, animations and catoon, trust me she will join nairaland b4 u know it

For your mind ba. undecided
Re: Getting Married To The Right Woman by shizzleStar: 1:08am On Jul 26, 2014
baby124: What works for some, may not work for all. Some people never mature ti they die. While others mature early due to life circumstances. Though I think anything after university education is fair. Not those 13-16yr old marriages. 18 sef is ok, if the girl is very sure
18 ok for marriage, at this age and time please stop kidding me, annd how do you mean @bolded

(1) (Reply)

Wife Attacks Husband For Flirting / 8 Causes Of Marriage Failure You Must Avoid By Bamisepeters / How To Bite Your Husband Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.