Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,063 members, 7,953,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

A Tale Of 7even Cities - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Tale Of 7even Cities (946 Views)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / Lagos And Abuja: A Tale Of Two Cities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tale Of 7even Cities by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
All rights reserved.............No form of this work may be duplicated in any format without the author's permision.
Re: A Tale Of 7even Cities by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
A very ,very long time ago, when man was man, in the distant, remote land of Walkuka lived a very unique tribe of people known as the Walkuks.

They were among the seven villages which altogether were known as the eagle eye.

It was no strange deed as Walkuka was the capital of the seven kingdoms and the King was always chosen from the village to direct the affairs of the seven kingdoms.

They were known for their success in farming and traditional powers and were feared by all and sundry. Year by year the gods blessed them with abundant harvest and bounty and they all lived in peace and harmony until the deed happened........

Igbodika cleaned his face as large trickles of sweat were raining down from his face to the ground which he was tilling. His large muscles flexed as he swung his cutlass in a rythmic manner chopping off the overgrown weeds on his father's farm.

Igbodika was arguably the most eligible bachelor in his village and in fact in all seven kingdoms. Standing 6ft 3 with broad shoulders, a broad chest and well chiselled abs, it was no surprise why the handsome hunk was the toast of so many ladies both in his town and beyond.

Although blessed with all these attributes many men will kill to have, a very big, troubling torment grieved his heart, he couldn't make use of IT.....yes IT.....his manhood. At the age of just 7 days old, he was sworn into a life of celibacy by his dad, who was the most powerful and feared man in all the west; the Chief Priest and custodian of the realm.

As the first born of the mighty high chief priest, it was his duty to take over the mantle of leadership from his dad who was the second-in-command, second only to the King of the seven kingdoms .So, therefore it was required for him to undergo certain rites, one of which was the oath of celibacy.

Incisions were carried out on his manhood at that tender age of 7 days old that will make him never be able to get IT up till the appointed time. His 30th birthday was the appointed time by the gods.

Ever since he reached teenage age,he had been frustrated by his many attempts at breaking his oath of celibacy. His first girl friend, Gloria; whom he had secretly hidden from his dad was the first who tried to fuckkk him but to no avail as his manhood just remained small,limp,pale and cold even as she stripped down to her nude self and caressed him. He was very ashamed then and was angry at the gods on why in the world he was chosen to carry over this tidious, impeccable mantle of leadership. He wanted to enjoy his dicckk just as the other young guys in the village did

Well, that was fourteen years ago, he was now 29 years old, he couldn't wait to be free from this 'curse' and enjoy the good things of life. In barely 3 months time that very DAY was finally going to come to pass. His joy was immeasurable, he couldn't wait.

All the villagers were quite well aware of this, and in the last six months ladies had been throwing themselves freely at him . Women sent their daughters in provocative, sexy gowns to cook for him, wash for him and other domestic chores . Why not? who didn't want to be the mother-in-law of the second most powerful man in all seven kingdoms?.

As he cut the grass while humming his favourite song that early morning, a sweet voice called him out of the bushes................

"Papa, I shall not fail you, I shall return with good news before the next full moon as the gods liveth" said a young maiden, elizabeth as she bid farewell to her parents.

"May the gods guide you; my dear, never forget your mission" the old man said as he made final incisions on his daughter's forehead...........................
Re: A Tale Of 7even Cities by b3llo(m): 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wow! Chris make the story juicy, I remembered Charles Dickens story of similar title as yours titled "A tale of 2 Cities" the book is quite interesting, I hope this will blow our mind like other of your stories do. Let me leave you with this excerpt from the book "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter despair..."
Re: A Tale Of 7even Cities by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Yh bro I hope so 2, omo u don dey jack novels wella now oo, nice one
b3llo: Wow! Chris make the story juicy, I remembered Charles Dickens story of similar title as yours titled "A tale of 2 Cities" the book is quite interesting, I hope this will blow our mind like other of your stories do. Let me leave you with this excerpt from the book "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter despair..."

(1) (Reply)

The 48 Laws Of Power. / How A 17 Year Old Became CEO Of A Multi Million Dollar Online Business / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.