Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

The 48 Laws Of Power. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 48 Laws Of Power. (947 Views)

Book Summary Of The Week - 48 Laws Of Power By Robert Green / Nairalanders "48 Days Of Power" / Five 5 Secret Laws Of Archievement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 48 Laws Of Power. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2015
You can now read The 48 Laws Of Power anywhere you are, in your phone, laptop, ipad and others. No more carrying the volumenous book around.
For people that have not read it, hmmm this book is a compendium of knowledge an incomparable companion of leadership. If you must be serious minded, know how to handle your daily lives, this book is for you. I will give it to the first 6 people to order free of charge, after which the converted version sales for NGN800.00 only.

Re: The 48 Laws Of Power. by nkowaputa(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2015
itstorekeeper:
You can now read The 48 Laws Of Power anywhere you are, in your phone, laptop, ipad and others. No more carrying the volumenous book around.
For people that have not read it, hmmm this book is a compendium of knowledge an incomparable companion of leadership. If you must be serious minded, know how to handle your daily lives, this book is for you. I will give it to the first 6 people to order free of charge, after which the converted version sales for NGN800.00 only. You can call now to place your order. 08133972034.

Hope you are not breaching copyright law
Re: The 48 Laws Of Power. by digitsolution: 11:20am On Jan 22, 2015
I hope I get it free. I need it.
Re: The 48 Laws Of Power. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2015
nkowaputa:

Hope you are not breaching copyright law
LOL no big bros not at all.
Re: The 48 Laws Of Power. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2015
digitsolution:
I hope I get it free. I need it.
lets see. I ve had calls and text messages, but you are also welcome. We are here to help ourselves. Give me a call at your time I promise you a mind blowing slash.
Re: The 48 Laws Of Power. by bigtt76(f): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2015
There are apps on Google Play Store that gives you this book on your mobile fone ....don't pay anything for this o! grin
Re: The 48 Laws Of Power. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 22, 2015
bigtt76:
There are apps on Google Play Store that gives you this book on your mobile fone ....don't pay anything for this o! grin

Hmmm people can lie and also spoil market for people o. So everyone has lead to google apps, and droid, even as you and I know it is not there? Why not keep calm must we comment on everything we see online as if we are not busy minded?
Re: The 48 Laws Of Power. by bigtt76(f): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nor vex oooo bros https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.codedalchemy.laws.of.power&hl=en grin

itstorekeeper:

Hmmm people can lie and also spoil market for people o. So everyone has lead to google apps, and droid, even as you and I know it is not there? Why not keep calm must we comment on everything we see online as if we are not busy minded?
Re: The 48 Laws Of Power. by yorex2011: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
So i wanted to see what d book was all about ... Just downloaded it.. The Internet is super for those that knw hw to use it...
Re: The 48 Laws Of Power. by emerem: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
@digit66, the link u posted is a spiritual book of law in Alc lib. not the book @itstorekeeper is talking about. We should learn to cover our ignorances publicly and not to mislead others claiming we know it all while we are slacking. I have booked my space jare, hope am qualified for the offer?

(1) (Reply)

Jackometer / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 2 / 2016 - Nigeria Christian Writers/literature Award - Third Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.