Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno (4979 Views)

Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance / The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by charlesopp(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Peter okoye posted the picture this morning on his IG and I decided to post it here too, but hey! Its none of ma business..lol tongue tongue

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by ggrin(f): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
U mean phyno na shekaushockedangry
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hapu kpoti
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by charlesopp(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
ggrin: U mean phyno na shekaushockedangry

Lol..I didn't say that
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by ggrin(f): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
charlesopp:

Lol..I didn't say that
aya e jagringringrin emi ikacheesycheesycheesy
tongue
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
where is the resemblance?
little features doesn't make pple "look alike".
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by ggrin(f): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tht osama sef resemble fabregasgrin

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by charlesopp(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Enypie: where is the resemblance?

Seems you don't gettit, those two pic up there are osama's..look @ d 1987 pic again nd modify ur post..
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by JuicyGee(f): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mehn I love Phyno! kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by nickz(m): 3:37am On Jul 22, 2014
JuicyGee: Mehn I love Phyno!osama! kiss
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by MisterLongman(m): 5:46am On Jul 22, 2014
cheesy
We know....... But Phyno needs to do little adjustment to his beards gringringrin
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by pfijacobs(m): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Lee lee agum amamba

U no dey see d nose difference? Phyno own be like mortar and osama own be like aeroplane
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by axortedbabe(f): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Who ever do this comparison,ur head no correct...
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by Psalmwellcology: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2014
Lolz....

Download here: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by charlesopp(m): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2014
ggrin: aya e jagringringrin emi ikacheesycheesycheesy
tongue

Hehehhe Eleregbe..
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by charlesopp(m): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2014
axortedbabe: Who ever do this comparison,ur head no correct...

Must you abuse.. undecided angry
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by ggrin(f): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2014
charlesopp:

Hehehhe Eleregbe..
egberetongue
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by tuffgongjo(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2014
axortedbabe: Who ever do this comparison,ur head no correct...
why take it to the heart?phyno na ur sword carrier?
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by Yeesh(f): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
exactly,all I c is beards n mouthstache..dt r nt exactly d same sef
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by axortedbabe(f): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
tuffgongjo: why take it to the heart?phyno na ur sword carrier?
no na my pant washer..
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno by tuffgongjo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
axortedbabe: no na my pant washer..
for real?Self Deceit of d highest order.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) / Black Lady With Tattoos All Over Her Face That Got Mouths Wagging (photos) / Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Dance Pant Down Showing Her Sexy Buttoct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.