Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? (1246 Views)

Does Anybody Know Why India Don't Play Football Like Other Countries / Why I Don't Play For Nigeria - David Alaba / Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? by englishmart(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Since I've been watching female football, there was never a time I saw names like
Fatima
Shemunsia
Jamila
Rukayat
Zainab
Miriam etc.
Could it be they are scared of getting injured?
If not, then why aren't they showing interest in football or sports entirely.?

1 Like

Re: Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
ba suwa fi ta a chikey gida so na ye kule
u expext to see a hausa girl wearing hejab (there over all cover)am then wearing jessey does that even sound normal to u?
Re: Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? by Prowizy2(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin grin
Re: Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? by ggrin(f): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
angry ggrin was hietongue
Re: Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? by englishmart(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
GRIMMJOE: ba suwa fi ta a chikey gida so na ye kule
u expext to see a hausa girl wearing hejab (there over all cover)am then wearing jessey does that even sound normal to u?
must they wear hejab?
Or if they don't wear hejab, are they going to fall sick?
Re: Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? by Evestar200(f): 8:11am On Jul 22, 2014
They play football, our Nigeria Muslim girls do participate in any kind of sports.
Re: Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? by englishmart(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2014
Evestar200: They play football, our Nigeria Muslim girls do participate in any kind of sports.
is there any of them whose name you remember?
Re: Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? by denniece1(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2014
Aminat yakubu U17 I think
Re: Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? by englishmart(m): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
denniece1: Aminat yakubu U17 I think
check if her family haven't disowned her for displaying her...................
Re: Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? by meforyou1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
But the Islamic Republic of Iran has a female nation team

1 Like

Re: Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? by englishmart(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2014
meforyou1: But the Islamic Republic of Iran has a female nation team
maybe they are a bit more civilised
Re: Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? by tuffgongjo(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
The last one that I know in d super falcons,I have forgotten her name was disowned by her people,she played as a striker that year.
Re: Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? by englishmart(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
tuffgongjo: The last one that I know in d super falcons,I have forgotten her name was disowned by her people,she played as a striker that year.
that's the problem.
Re: Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2014
englishmart: that's the problem.
Now that we know the "problem", what is your problem with that?
Re: Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? by englishmart(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Akinmail: Now that we know the "problem", what is your problem with that?
now that you've seen we know the problem, what's your problem with that?
Re: Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
englishmart: now that you've seen we know the problem, what's your problem with that?

I have a problem. A big one at that. Seun osewa's a.n.t..i..s.p.a.m.b.ot has blocked all mentions of my website on Nairaland effectively killing off my website.

Now seeing that i have a "big" problem to solve, i hardly pokenose into other peoples problems.

That's the perfect recipe for a good life. wink
Trust me.

Tags, Chief Mrs Obinoscopy, Tpiah, itstpia, Mukina2 Sincere 9gerian.

Someone talk to this a..n.t.i.s.p.a.m.b.o.t please. Lol grin
Re: Hausa/muslim Girls Don't Play Football. Why? by englishmart(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Akinmail:

I have a problem. A big one at that. Seun osewa's a.n.t..i..s.p.a.m.b.ot has blocked all mentions of my website on Nairaland effectively killing off my website.

Now seeing that i have a "big" problem to solve, i hardly pokenose into other peoples problems.

That's the perfect recipe for a good life. wink
Trust me.

Tags, Chief Mrs Obinoscopy, Tpiah, itstpia, Mukina2 Sincere 9gerian.

Someone talk to this a..n.t.i.s.p.a.m.b.o.t please. Lol grin
speechless

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Cameroun Participating In The Current Commonwealth Games. / Man Utd Vs Chelsea / Opinion Poll : Wilfred Ndidi Or Ngolo Kante?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.