Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,769 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny (1502 Views)

Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by tomiobj(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
I am soo anorexic. Upon all the workouts m still a slim fitted human being. And I have tried all bad eating habits to make me fat and eating all kinds of junk. I don't look good in a mirror. Ma arms and legs r too thin.I need help to get more skin or flesh on my body
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by successking401(m): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Which location are u?
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by tomiobj(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2014
successking401: Which location are u?
. Akute/lambe area ogun state
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by successking401(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
tomiobj: . Akute/lambe area ogun state
eeyah,i thought ur close.im in abuja.i would have love to show u one of my product.it is personally prepared by me and it will be very useful towards what u need.u can call me if u need it
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by tomiobj(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
successking401: eeyah,i thought ur close.im in abuja.i would have love to show u one of my product.it is personally prepared by me and it will be very useful towards what u need.u can call me if u need it
. What's d product
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by successking401(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
tomiobj: . What's d product
it is BFE(Body fat enhancer)the combination is strictly made of herbs,roots and leaves.it makes you refreshingly healthy and robust and it has no side effect.it also will make you sleep well.there are a lot of benefits in it when you use it.
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by dunhill26(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
The only solution i know of is Swissgarde Fat burner and Fat absorber. they are Herbal supplements that enable you to lose weight in combination with routine excersice. for more info get me on whatsapp or call 08183808324, 08136478517.

Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by pweetiedee(m): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2014
successking401: it is BFE(Body fat enhancer)the combination is strictly made of herbs,roots and leaves.it makes you refreshingly healthy and robust and it has no side effect.it also will make you sleep well.there are a lot of benefits in it when you use it.
hello, I think I need the product. Tried sending you a mail, but couldn't. Pls send me a mail so we can talk better. Thanks
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by tomiobj(m): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2014
dunhill26: The only solution i know of is Swissgarde Fat burner and Fat absorber. they are Herbal supplements that enable you to lose weight in combination with routine excersice. for more info get me on whatsapp or call 08183808324, 08136478517.
I said I want to 'gain' weight
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2014
please I need to gain weight too. we need your help. not am too skinny but as a married lady, you need to look like one
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by tomiobj(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2014
BLOSSOM20: please I need to gain weight too. we need your help. not am too skinny but as a married lady, you need to look like one
. Please notify me on any progress
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by armadeo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
dunhill26: The only solution i know of is Swissgarde Fat burner and Fat absorber. they are Herbal supplements that enable you to lose weight in combination with routine excersice. for more info get me on whatsapp or call 08183808324, 08136478517.

you remind me of one programme I watched while in school. The product name was larunka. It did everything.

Cured diseaeses
Gave children
Made people pass exams
Made people rich

Any problem you had that Eva bottle of herbs will cure it.

You always start your statements with the only solution you know....
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by dunhill26(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
armadeo:

you remind me of one programme I watched while in school. The product name was larunka. It did everything.

Cured diseaeses
Gave children
Made people pass exams
Made people rich

Any problem you had that Eva bottle of herbs will cure it.

You always start your statements with the only solution you know....
Everybody have an opinion. but the fact is, i Use what i market. pls dont argue blindly. Know the facts, take a risk, do a research. thanks
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by Liamm(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
I'm not too skinny but i need to build on my flesh.... My friends make gist of me because of my stature...

Any help?
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by armadeo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
dunhill26:
Everybody have an opinion. but the fact is, i Use what i market. pls dont argue blindly. Know the facts, take a risk, do a research. thanks

Pls provide documented proof about what you are selling. Not some anonymous person claiming miracles. Studies done and the results. Thanks
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by dunhill26(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
armadeo:

Pls provide documented proof about what you are selling. Not some anonymous person claiming miracles. Studies done and the results. Thanks
if u want that, come to our office anywhere in PH, Lagos, Kaduna, Aba, Warri. u will see them. im done here
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by armadeo(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
dunhill26:
if u want that, come to our office anywhere in PH, Lagos, Kaduna, Aba, Warri. u will see them. im done here

Dude no beef. I asked a simple question. You should be able to direct me to publications concerning the efficacy of your product which I can view from the comfort if my iime before I jump into purchase. If I say I need X amount of product is that the response I will get.

PS any prrof you show here on NL which by the way you have been given free advertisement will further boost your project sales.

Its not rocket science.
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by successking401(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
Liamm: I'm not too skinny but i need to build on my flesh.... My friends make gist of me because of my stature...

Any help?
get in touch with me if u are serious.h'ever be reminded that im not marketing another person's product but mine.the product has a lot to offer u in terms of robustness and good health
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by dunhill26(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
armadeo:

Dude no beef. I asked a simple question. You should be able to direct me to publications concerning the efficacy of your product which I can view from the comfort if my iime before I jump into purchase. If I say I need X amount of product is that the response I will get.

PS any prrof you show here on NL which by the way you have been given free advertisement will further boost your project sales.

Its not rocket science.
i wish to send u a video but cant upload it here. mayb if i can send it through whatsapp.
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by armadeo(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
dunhill26:
i wish to send u a video but cant upload it here. mayb if i can send it through whatsapp.

K. Nice
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by dunhill26(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
armadeo:

K. Nice
gv me ur contact
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by successking401(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2014
pweetiedee: hello, I think I need the product. Tried sending you a mail, but couldn't. Pls send me a mail so we can talk better. Thanks
check ur mail
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by calltonia2000: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2014
tomiobj: . What's d product
please am in abuja and am interested in the product how can i get it please
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by calltonia2000: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2014
successking401: Which location are u?
am in abuja interested how can i get it
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by tomiobj(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2014
calltonia2000:
please am in abuja and am interested in the product how can i get it please

You are lucky. Just contact unpredicted Kenny. He staysat abuja
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by Ifex4real: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Been skinning can be good some times but Adding weight can put your life in danger it may get out of control

but if you like to loss some inches may be want to mantain your weight or reduce some fat in the body mostly on your belly and thigts

click link below for more info

www.juohco.com/ads/complete-weight-loss-program-forever-living-clean-9-products-2/
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by Amazingg: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
tomiobj:
I said I want to 'gain' weight
check the link below or this thread on the advert section www.nairaland.com/1811188/serious-mass-weight-gain#24859252#
dont't forget to thank me
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by Amazingg: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
BLOSSOM20: please I need to gain weight too. we need your help. not am too skinny but as a married lady, you need to look like one
tomiobj: . Please notify me on any progress
Liamm: I'm not too skinny but i need to build on my flesh.... My friends make gist of me because of my stature...
Any help?
tomiobj: . Please notify me on any progress
you all should check on the link on or my signature or the nairaland link in my previous poat. Thanks
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by tomiobj(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Amazingg:
check the link below or this thread on the advert section www.nairaland.com/1811188/serious-mass-weight-gain#24859252#
dont't forget to thank me

Sorry. I don't want to introduce the use of drugs or 'herbs'
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by Amazingg: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
tomiobj:

its not herbal and neither is it a drug. Its a protein supplement. Its your choice. Take care
Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by pweetiedee(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
tomiobj:

Re: I Need Help On How To Be Less Skinny by pweetiedee(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
tomiobj:

. Eat more, use herbs or supplements. Herbs and supplements are safe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nurse Justina Ejelonu Tells Her Story From The Grave BY Jude Nwaobi / Health Foods / 13 Proven Health Benefits Of Coffee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.