Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,462 members, 7,954,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) (11363 Views)

★ Celebrity Baby Mamas That Don’t Like Exposing Themselves - 360jamng.(com) / Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by ItsAnderson: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Rapper of the moment Olamide Adedeji, Nairatunes has
learnt, is also a member of the baby daddy club.
The rapper, a few years back fathered a baby boy
with his long-time girlfriend Adebukunmi Aisha
Suleiman.

Though the indigenous Hip-Hop artiste is not yet
married to Suleiman, Olamide has always touted
her as the only woman in his life.

In the past year, he regularly posted pictures of
himself and Suleiman on social network Instagram.
Olamide has also referred to her as his ‘boo from
day one’, and ‘baby mama’.

He is expecting his 2nd child soon

MORE @ www.nairatunes.com

Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by ItsAnderson: 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
1. Ice Prince.....Baby Mama- Bimbo Babatunde.... A boy in March

2. Wizkid .......baby mama -Oluwanishola Ogudugu ......A boy in August 2011

3.Wande Coal...... Unknown..... A boy in 2009

4. Jesse Jagz.......Baby mama - Ruby Gyang...... A girl in 2005

5. Kay Swtich.......Baby mama - Meenakshi Monica Subramani....... A boy in March 2014

6. May D........... Baby mama -Adebola......... A boy in January 2013

7. Timaya........baby mama - Barbara......... A girl in May 2012

8. Reminisce.......... Unknown....... A girl in 2011

9. Terry G......... Baby mama - Mimi Omoregbe....... A boy in November 2012

10. 2face Idibia.........Baby mamas - Sunmbo Ajaba-
Adeoye (2), Pero Adeniyi (3) 2006, 2007, 2008, 2008, 2012

11. 9ice...........baby mama- Victoria Olubukola Goddis......... A set of twins in March 2011

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
So many baby mama's the days. angry angry
Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 22, 2014
Wat do baby mamas expect? As most guys are not ready 2 be married.. @ least, its better 2 give birth 2 d baby than 2 destroy d womb thru abortions.. Then later in life, one starts crying and pointing fingers @ witches for not aving a baby.. Its their choice, and they are coping.
Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by naijaboiy: 1:54am On Jul 22, 2014
why are most of the 'baby mamas' yoruba girls undecided *thinking*

PS-no intent to tribalize thread,,be calm cool
Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 22, 2014
naijaboiy: why are most of the 'baby mamas' yoruba girls undecided *thinking*

grin

Hausa girls- They marry early to a man old enough to be their daddy and give birth.

Igbo girls- Marry me before we have sex or I am not interested. They don't care about marriage. That's why you can see many unmarried Igbo girls. undecided

Yoruba girls- They can do anything for marriage. cry Chai! grin

CAVEAT- I am not generalising. So, beware. undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 22, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2014

I think its simply because all these artists are based in Lagos (west) so their girlfriends (and consequently baby mamas) tend to be westerners.
My Opinion o!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by amacastel: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
bestestgirl:

I think its simply because all these artists are based in Lagos (west) so their girlfriends (and consequently baby mamas) tend to be westerners.
My Opinion o!!

That's not true there millions of igbo girls in the west the reason of many yourba baby mamas is simple is an abomination for an igbo girl to have a child outside wedlock even wen it happen it seen as an eye sore in igbo land but to yourbas is seen as a normal thing that's why many yourba girls and ladies have children for different outside wedlock
Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by piero2u(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chai!! all these artists. There is Condom oh!
Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
amacastel:
That's not true there millions of igbo girls in the west the reason of many yourba baby mamas is simple is an abomination for an igbo girl to have a child outside wedlock even wen it happen it seen as an eye sore in igbo land but to yourbas is seen as a normal thing that's why many yourba girls and ladies have children for different outside wedlock
yea,,u r ryt...yorubas dnt c havin a child outta wedlock as a big deal.....nd since its an abomination for igbos,,dey settle for abortion....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by ChristyG(f): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
amacastel:

yorubas dont see it as a normal thing(ur statement is false),dey just wont stigmatise u unlike in d east,where baby factories flourish cos of d stigmatisation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by ChristyG(f): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
bestestgirl:

My Opinion o!!
exactly,if lagos was in d east or south south,most of them will be from that region

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
`I NEED A BOYFRIEND!!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by JEITO: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Some years ago, smoking cigar in music videos started trending no thanks to little fish/ artquake in the video,gaipe' now, it is musicians producing children outside wedluck that is the in- thing. I wonder why these folks(both male and female) don't trust themselves enough to be faithful in marriage that they opt for the seemingly easier way out undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by acenazt: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lmao See olamide Boy like toy. Ice Prince,timaya n Nice got nice kids
Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by amacastel: 12:39am On Jul 23, 2014
ChristyG: yorubas dont see it as a normal thing(ur statement is false),dey just wont stigmatise u unlike in d east,where baby factories flourish cos of d stigmatisation

We are talking about igbo girls in the west not in the east. For abortion issue yourba girls do abortion too esp wen they got pregnant for a guy that is not buoyant enough atlist I have work in hospital own by a yourba man women from different tribe in this country procure abortion when they don't want to keep pregnancy
Getting pregnant out of wedlock is abit normal for yourbas unlike other tribe in the country . No offense or tribal hatred pls. Every tribe has its own little problem

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by ItsAnderson: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2014

Lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) by viuche: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
That boy is kaffy's son, not olamide. Stop spreading fake news.

(1) (Reply)

World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) / I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out / Man Grabs & Fondles A Lady's Boobs At A Beach.see Reactions(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.