Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Which Is The Best Way To Pay Tithe? Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is The Best Way To Pay Tithe? Help (2792 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Way To Pay Tithe? Help by smallatobs(m): 1:55am On Jul 22, 2014
I beleive there are different ways of paying tithe, which did you think is the best because am a bit confused
Bible said we should bring our Tithe to the Church but some people like sharing their tithe to give Pastors, orphanage and less priviledge people, and some their complete Tithe is straight to the altar. Which is the best way of Tithing.
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Pay Tithe? Help by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 22, 2014
the method of pay as you earn! nd giving to charity.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Pay Tithe? Help by smallatobs(m): 2:24am On Jul 22, 2014
Imerion: the method of pay as you earn! nd giving to charity.
I think Tithe paying is different from Charity giving.
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Pay Tithe? Help by smallatobs(m): 2:33am On Jul 22, 2014
Making FP thank U. Dancing dansaki re. ;DMaking FP thank U. Dancing dansaki re.
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Pay Tithe? Help by AtheistD(m): 2:47am On Jul 22, 2014
Be smart. Give that loot to someone in need. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Pay Tithe? Help by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2014
smallatobs: .
I think Tithe paying is different from Charity giving.
i rather give to charity than to .........

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Pay Tithe? Help by smallatobs(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Is there any nairalander that is faithful with his/her tithe here? Share with us how you pay ur tight. Or are we all a robber in Gods temple
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Pay Tithe? Help by nora544: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
smallatobs: Is there any nairalander that is faithful with his/her tithe here? Share with us how you pay ur tight. Or are we all a robber in Gods temple

you didnot rob god, this is a doctrine and a twisted of the bible from the pastors of this new churches and it has nothing real nothing to to with us christian.

Christian should give to the people who need it and only a smal part is for the church but in nigeria the biggest part is for this fake great man of God with their private jets and their luxury living and only small money goes to the people who need it.
Giving is not only money, giving your time is also what you can do.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Pay Tithe? Help by smallatobs(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
nora544:

you didnot rob god, this is a doctrine and a twisted of the bible from the pastors of this new churches and it has nothing real nothing to to with us christian.

Christian should give to the people who need it and only a smal part is for the church but in nigeria the biggest part is for this fake great man of God with their private jets and their luxury living and only small money goes to the people who need it.
Giving is not only money, giving your time is also what you can do.
Please if you're a christian read Malachi 3: 8-10, lets follow Bible doctrine and not be wise in our own eye,
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Pay Tithe? Help by nora544: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
smallatobs:
Please if you're a christian read Malachi 3: 8-10, lets follow Bible doctrine and not be wise in our own eye,

sorry that is what you hear from your so called great man of god, and they always tell about malachi. I speak with a good friend he has a master degree in religion and work at the moment on his PHD also religion, sorry but I hear it only from nigerians about this tithing.

I know it is hard to belief that you got so brainwashed by your pastors who only want to fill their own pocket. did you ask yourself why Nigeria has the most ricest Pastors in Africa.

Did you ask yourself why nigerian Pastors can have a private jet, live a luxury lifestil with so many cars and .......

I know their are still people in nigeria who didnot have food on the tabel 3 times a day but their fake great man of god will tell them when they didnot tith they will rob god and this is not christian.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Pay Tithe? Help by PastorKun(m): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2014
smallatobs:

Malachi 3:8 is not a christian doctrine but rather an obsolete jewish doctrine that is now being twisted and mis applied to the church.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Are There Female Angels? / EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth / The Principles Of Dominion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.