Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment (16194 Views)

Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Maya2pretty(f): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2014
Please what is the duration for the test so I could walk around it in the office, thank you.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2014
romoruyi: Why apply for ''transaction banking internship''? internship program are for interns and not graduates.......i am confused......Was it what the owner of this post applied for. becos i saw different training programmes within their websites.

There are 3 job postings there, the transaction banking, acca finance and another stuff like that. I specifically applied for transaction banking, u can apply for any of the other 2 which is available for nigerians. From their website, The transaction banking recruitment cuts around both interns and graduate, so from your details which you would be asked to fill, they would identify what category u fall under. I completely avoided the acca finance trainee, because I don't have an accounting background. Just pick the one that suits you from the 3.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2014
Maya2pretty: Please what is the duration for the test so I could walk around it in the office, thank you.
approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Maya2pretty(f): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Mannylex: approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
really? shocked wow, may God help me plan my time. i have seen the sample questions, they are quite straight forward, esp. the maths. Good luck to everyone
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hey pals, I just got a mail now tagged - Incoming payments.
Anyone got an idea of that?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
elpiroski: Hey pals, I just got a mail now tagged - Incoming payments.
Anyone got an idea of that?
i got the mail too o. I clicked on the link and it redirected me to their online banking platform.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Polchiz(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Maya2pretty: Please what is the duration for the test so I could walk around it in the office, thank you.
I am your secret admirer.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by supadave: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
am through with the online test and i receive a mail to complete my information and upload my cv, but am not getting through to the page to edit my info. if anyone have uploaded theirs please how did you go about it?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Maya2pretty(f): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Polchiz:
I am your secret admirer.
na so
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by deSika(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
pls is the transaction banking still on
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mannylex: get a calculator beside u for the numeric. For the shapes, just be observant, do ur best... I don't think they use negative marking, so if u aint sure, pick a random Answer instead of leaving it blank. Goodluck
thanks a lot... Wrote d exams and got a link where I updated some informations about myself and and uploaded cv.... Hoping for the best.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by chemicstein: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2014
Plz bro...how did you apply? Tried the link someone pasted here but I didn't see any job advert
preetygina: i applied and dey sent me a mail for online test imediately. pls for those who ve written, was d flash player necessary?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Malcolmx12: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Just finished my online test....... i'm on next stage.... completing my profile and uploading CV.....
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Malcolmx12: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
supadave: am through with the online test and i receive a mail to complete my information and upload my cv, but am not getting through to the page to edit my info. if anyone have uploaded theirs please how did you go about it?
click on the link on your email that was sent to you after the online test.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by romoruyi(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
I just finished mine too and i am moving to the next step of uploading my CV........I received an email ''application next step''

Malcolmx12: Just finished my online test....... i'm on next stage.... completing my profile and uploading CV.....
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by romoruyi(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Adobe flash is really necessary...i wud advise you update to version 14.0 AND also make sure your screen resolution is set to 1200x768 to view your questions well.........Get a good and very stable internet connection becos they wud download your questions before you start.

chemicstein: Plz bro...how did you apply? Tried the link someone pasted here but I didn't see any job advert
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by JstBrave(f): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
beau49: Which did you apply for? Just got a regret mail....

got a regret mail too
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by beau49: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
JstBrave:

got a regret mail too
Awwww....sorry dear,a better one is coming.#e-hug
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by JstBrave(f): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
beau49: Awwww....sorry dear,a better one is coming.#e-hug

Thanks dear. But wait o, are we the only people that got regret mail? @least, we are not the only one that wrote the test on this thread. Did anyone get a success mail here?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by jamauldeen: 6:28am On Jul 26, 2014
wrote the test 2 days ago and uploaded my CV and other information..no response yet o...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by preetygina: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2014
pls o was d regret mail sent after u guys wrote d online test?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Toyde(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2014
preetygina: pls o was d regret mail sent after u guys wrote d online test?
yea, I also got a regret mail d second day I wrote d test.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by romoruyi(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
I just got a regret mail.......after writing the test yesterday.......i hope standard chartered bank is right o becos the numeric and abstract test seemed so easy yesterday. I was on a very positive side o but no wahala, i will get my fair share some day until then hustling continues

preetygina: pls o was d regret mail sent after u guys wrote d online test?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by eph12(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Same old story. I can never bother myself with SCB again. Am yet to come across someone with success story. I really wonder if this is truly how they recruit or just for show.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Can I still apply
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by ufoms(f): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Its so painful i cld nt download d adobe flash tin and evn the only cafe in my area does nt evn av it on their system wish sm1 can just help me out wit the test..#crying#
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
eph12: Same old story. I can never bother myself with SCB again. Am yet to come across someone with success story. I really wonder if this is truly how they recruit or just for show.
. The cut off mark is too high thatz the ish 80% ... As at last year, some peeps passed the test and moved to the second stage. I wld keep trying though, their pay is really high. Lol ... Also got a regret mail. I wld try again though, In september. Since you can apply just once between september and august...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
ufoms: Its so painful i cld nt download d adobe flash tin and evn the only cafe in my area does nt evn av it on their system wish sm1 can just help me out wit the test..#crying#
. Download the file on the cafe system na. Therez a link to download it in your mail. The file is just 19mb, don't tell the cafe attendant you want to download it, just go ahead and download it... Success
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by ufoms(f): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
I downloaded it jor it wasnt going rather it was slow and av burned 4 hrs already i just vexed and left
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by obiaguna(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Please, can someone still serving write this test or its just for those that have finished serving...??
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
Got a regret mail too... Sobs!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by lillies: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
ufoms: Its so painful i cld nt download d adobe flash tin and evn the only cafe in my area does nt evn av it on their system wish sm1 can just help me out wit the test..#crying#
/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark / Apply For Atiba University Oyo Recruitment 2018 / Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.