Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment (16324 Views)

Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by nkwako: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mhen d regret mails are getting too much.....not too eager to upload my cv ....done the test though
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Pweezy(m): 12:23am On Jul 27, 2014
Writing mine tomorow...i do hope i make it sha
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by MissJennifer(f): 1:07am On Jul 28, 2014
Wrote the Scb online test sometime in may, got a regret mail too. I think their cut-off is very high cos the test was not bad.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2014
Dis guys re scammers. Not even a single success mail frm any1. They re taking we graduates for a ride cos dey know we re desperate. Wot kind Øf recruitment ll run throughout d whole year yet no one can boast Øf securing a spot.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by phaith2406(f): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2014
after writing d test yday, got a regret mail dis morning. pls has anyone gotten a success mail
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Sweetie0146: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
i just finished writing my test now, hoping for the best shay...

sadi just finished writing my test now, hoping for the best shay...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by chinnyness122(f): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2014
please o. I nid help. I have completed the online test and was sent a link with which to upload my CV. I followed dia link it opened my submission page. I saw draft submission and completed submission but not edit submission. I tried to open draft submission but it can't even highlight let alone open. plz is dia any soda way I can upload my CV cos am kinda confused.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Pweezy(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2014
Wrote d test yesterda...time factor was d case.difficult reasonin patterns...den got a regret mail dis mornin...d experience was worth it sha...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by sample042(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Waoooo! kudoz to d op. jst finished mine. am hoping for a positive response. All d same it's an eye opener. need to go bak to drawing board and revise ratio, proportion and percentage also improve speed accuracy for Reasoning questions.

I was sent a successful mail by standard chartered, was told to upload ma C.v and some other details mainly on work experience which i did instantly. After the whole process I was also CONGRATULATED but shocked they will get back to me if ma upload match their requirement.

In God I TRUST(amen).

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by sample042(m): 12:47am On Aug 02, 2014
chinnyness122: please o. I nid help. I have completed the online test and was sent a link with which to upload my CV. I followed dia link it opened my submission page. I saw draft submission and completed submission but not edit submission. I tried to open draft submission but it can't even highlight let alone open. plz is dia any soda way I can upload my CV cos am kinda confused.

...U r suppose to see EDIT SUBMISSION. Well, in the absence of this, i'll advice U to reload d page. After dt, click on the submission tab then return to the previous page where u have d Edit submisn. at dis juncture, click on the edit submission to upload ur c.v and do other filling.

cool
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Emmanbayo: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
cn I write the test with ma phone?
I need to know.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Emeca: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2014
sample042:
Waoooo! kudoz to d op. jst finished mine. am hoping for a positive response. All d same it's an eye opener. need to go bak to drawing board and revise ratio, proportion and percentage also improve speed accuracy for Reasoning questions.

I was sent a successful mail by standard chartered, was told to upload ma C.v and some other details mainly on work experience which i did instantly. After the whole process I was also CONGRATULATED but shocked they will get back to me if ma upload match their requirement.

In God I TRUST(amen).

any update from them pls??
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by sample042(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Emeca:

any update from them pls??

No bro!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by habinccigroup: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2021
Are you preparing for the standard chartered bank assessment test?

No need to fear, no need to struggle.

We will guarantee that you pass.

We have the exact expected questions that will ensure your success in the assessment, and we also offer assistance in taking the test.

You can purchase the exact expected questions from us. Once you have the materials you study it, write the assessment and pass.

Or

You can make payment for special assistance in taking the assessment.

Any option you choose, you are guaranteed success.

Don't joke with your potential life changing employment in this organization.

Contact us today. (check image for contact info)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Self Employment: The Real Stomach Infrastructure / UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application / Police Recruitment, Senate Asks Buhari, PSC To Stop Process Over Irregularity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.