Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight (1306 Views)

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) / Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by myboy2010(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2014
i am not trying to be offensive to the ladies on nairaland or anywhere in the world.. but i think it is normal to say they reason differently from guy.. maybe it is because they are created from the ribs and not the brain ...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by cococandy(f): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2014
Mtchew.
You that was created from sand we can see how smart you are.
Grow up

11 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by pickabeau1: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2014
myboy2010: i am not trying to be offensive to the ladies on nairaland or anywhere in the world.. but i think it is normal to say they reason differently from guy.. maybe it is because they are created from the ribs and not the brain ...

be more explicit... reason differently how?
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by edwife(f): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2014
Nairaland is such a funny place with funny people.

You go fear analysis shocked shocked undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by myboy2010(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2014
cococandy: Mtchew.
You that was created from sand we can see how smart you are.
Grow up
hop u also get my point

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by Omexonomy: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2014
because most ladies are having fish brain and all they know is how to beg for money.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by damiso(f): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2014
Won tunde o ( dem don come o) grin

Phewwwwwww.it really is getting tiresome undecided
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by babygirlfl: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2014
Op, do you respect your mum?

It's amazing that a man can talk about ladies in this manner and then turn around and say he respects his mum.

I am a woman but no gender issue will make me ridicule the sex which my father, husband and son belongs.
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by pickabeau1: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2014
myboy2010: hop u also get my point

which point ... undecided
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by myboy2010(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2014
babygirlfl: Op, do you respect your mum?

It's amazing that a man can talk about ladies in this manner and then turn around and say he respects his mum.

I am a woman but no gender issue will make me ridicule the sex which my father, husband and son belongs.
those that ve sense of reasoning are very minimal.. imagine where 99.5 hav got just fish brain so watz d point saying they hav 1....moreover those that ve is only by God!'s mercy.. check rom;9-15...

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by cococandy(f): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2014
Highness
myboy2010: those that ve sense of reasoning are very minimal.. imagine where 99.5 hav got just fish brain so watz d point saying they hav 1....moreover those that ve is only by God!'s mercy.. check rom;9-15...
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by izsmike: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2014
maybe because dey put dere heads in a dryer after washing it, and d dryer evaporates some of their brain cells.................. MAYBE

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by apolonius(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2014
There are many men who do not think clearly and 'reason straight' just as there are many women too. But to generalize in such a subtle way is curiously stupid. Sorry op.smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by myboy2010(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2014
apolonius: There are many men who do not think clearly and 'reason straight' just as there are many women too. But to generalize in such a subtle way is curiously stupid. Sorry op.smiley
check your status well. it seems u mistakenly use male as ur sex.. until u update ur profile b4 i ans u...

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by apolonius(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2014
myboy2010: check your status well. it seems u mistakenly use male as ur sex.. until u update ur profile b4 i ans u...

I guess the next thing you will do is to ask for an image of my dick to confirm my 'maleness'.

Your post in rooted in some dubious gender politics,all I have done is to ask that you use adjectives like 'many' et all.

Let's even take it that you are trying to use the scientific method of inductive reasoning,even by its dictated standards your hypothesis is wrong. Your premises are trivial and petty.

Yes,I have always said that the distinctive emotional ways many women asses relationship issues ruin so much for them. Will I now say all women have issues?

Reason as you type bro.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by pickabeau1: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2014
nice one.. apolonius

I wonder what the dude is up to

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by damiso(f): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2014
I think NL admin don't mind though grin like you said Gender wars promote traffic grin grin grin grin grin
pickabeau1: nice one.. apolonius
I wonder what the dude is up to

Apolonius has time to be speaking english 'inductive reasoning' grin grin grin with this kain OP.

Bro apolo save yourself the headache grin
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by apolonius(m): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2014
damiso: I think NL admin don't mind though grin like you said Gender wars promote traffic grin grin grin grin grin

Apolonius has time to be speaking english 'inductive reasoning' grin grin grin with this kain OP.

No mind me joor;thanks joor.smiley
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by pickabeau1: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2014
damiso: I think NL admin don't mind though grin like you said Gender wars promote traffic grin grin grin grin grin

Its good to hear what the guy is trying to say but obviously he is not here for an intellectual jousting rather to just annoy

Yes,, they do promote traffic
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by egopersonified(f): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Omexonomy: because most ladies are having fish brain and all they know is how to beg for money.

A woman with this fish brain turned NAFDAC around, even after her death, her name is still ringing bells. Another fish brained woman is on your street frying akara and training four kids in higher institutions. Sir, this your own excellent brain, what have you achieved with it?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by Omexonomy: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
egopersonified:

A woman with this fish brain turned NAFDAC around, even after her death, her name is still ringing bells. Another fish brained woman is on your street frying akara and training four kids in higher institutions. Sir, this your own excellent brain, what have you achieved with it?
hid ur face in shame for ur inability to understand english. I said "MOST women" and not "ALL women"
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by Kanwulia: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Because they encounter men with HUGE egos!!!! grin
Very contagious I tell ya! grin
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by onegig(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
The op's brain can't comprehend this simple information.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by Ngokafor(f): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
myboy2010: i am not trying to be offensive to the ladies on nairaland or anywhere in the world.. but i think it is normal to say they reason differently from guy.. maybe it is because they are created from the ribs and not the brain ...

..I am a lady but i can assure you that i am a billion times more reasonable than you in all ramifications.Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by egopersonified(f): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Omexonomy: hid ur face in shame for ur inability to understand english. I said "MOST women" and not "ALL women"

ALL=100%
MOST=90%
SOME=40-60%
A FEW=10%
Please take your pick.
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by pickabeau1: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
choi.. onegig. see analysis
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by myboy2010(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ngokafor:

..I am a lady but i can assure you that i am a billion times more reasonable than you in all ramifications.Thank you.
dnt want to be ladylike so i ld rather nt ans u.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by onegig(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1: choi.. onegig. see analysis

I was just trying to help the op and others who come out here with same thoughts na. Even ladies can benefit or even enlighten him. Not everything should lead to a gender e-war.

Seperate emotions and you can think straight. That's the fundamental rule.
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by pickabeau1: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
onegig: I was just trying to help the op and others who come out here with same thoughts na. Even ladies can benefit or even enlighten him. Not everything should lead to a gender e-war.

Seperate emotions and you can think straight. That's the fundamental rule.

I thought he may have been flowing along your lines... i asked him twice pointedly but his responses were not coherent

Thats why i think the thread was just for traffic
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by onegig(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

I thought he may have been flowing along your lines... i asked him twice pointedly but his responses were not coherent

Thats why i think the thread was just for traffic
I guess. But If he allowed me type all that and this was all just for the traffic and fight then he should know those old witches from his village are in on his case by now.
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by baby124: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nothing worse than generalizations. This thread is thick with bulls*hit. Out
Re: Why Do You Think Ladies Don't Reason Straight by pickabeau1: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
onegig: I guess. But If he allowed me type all that and this was all just for the traffic and fight then he should know those old witches from his village are in on his case by now.

grin grin grin grin

I enjoyed your post though..

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Finally Expose Me / Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband / Abandoned Toddler Breastfed On Pregnant Dog's Milk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.