Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Boils Around My Private Part - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boils Around My Private Part (12641 Views)

Strange Object Growing In My Private Part / Is Washing My Private Any Time I Use The Rest Room Bad? / Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boils Around My Private Part by gabito4luv(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2014
I have been experiencing boils around my private part which is giving me course for concern. I have taken lots of ampiclus and it keeeps coming back. I am married and dont sleep around. I had beta go to the clinic to consult but wont be chanced till weekend. Any Ideas on what might be the likely cause?
Re: Boils Around My Private Part by Polaris1: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2014
Self-Medication is not good for you, it could actually worsen your ailment.
Don't wait till the weekend. Go to a clinic today.
Re: Boils Around My Private Part by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
wearing a clean and dry boxer everyday could help too
Re: Boils Around My Private Part by Idiataqueen(f): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
just go to a gud lab and do dis test if u are a guy do urine mcs a lady should do hvs and urine mcs and tell me d result I will tell which drugs to use
Re: Boils Around My Private Part by achinaboy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
gabito4luv: I have been experiencing boils around my private part which is giving me course for concern. I have taken lots of ampiclus and it keeeps coming back. I am married and dont sleep around. I had beta go to the clinic to consult but wont be chanced till weekend. Any Ideas on what might be the likely cause?
bro some times,most of those boils are harmless,although am not a doctor,some times,it could be a a relay from ur wife trush infection,,on a serious note,stop taking those ampiclus cause it will damage ur liver
Re: Boils Around My Private Part by achinaboy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Boils Around My Private Part by dunhill26(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
gabito4luv: I have been experiencing boils around my private part which is giving me course for concern. I have taken lots of ampiclus and it keeeps coming back. I am married and dont sleep around. I had beta go to the clinic to consult but wont be chanced till weekend. Any Ideas on what might be the likely cause?
Sir, what you need is to detoxify your system to cleans your blood from impurities. i advice you to use Defender and Aloe power from Swissgarde. I give u 1 week, all your boils will die off. only 2 dose of Defender healed my sore throat just for 1 day. if u wnt to know more call or whatsapp 08136478517, 08183808324.
Re: Boils Around My Private Part by DivineAlliance: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
My dear i dont know which part of the country you are staying.But no matter what the cause of the boils are;
1.Your blood is under attack by some harmful micro organisms.
2.You need to visit a qualified Laboratory Scientist to 'identify the culprit' and religiously complete whatever antibiotic course prescribed.
3.Or you can look for Dr Igodo Herbal Cleanser, use it for like two weeks and see how it goes.Also buy Vitamin C, 1000mg and take 1caplet 3times daily.
I wish you all the best.

I just advised from experience

2 Likes

Re: Boils Around My Private Part by Koredeskulz: 2:09am On Jul 23, 2023
WhatsApp this line 07039669311

(1) (Reply)

Unborn Baby Contracts Coronavirus From Israeli Mother, Dies In The Womb / . / Must A Chief Medical Director or Health Minister Be A Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.