Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

How To Loose Weight! Tajé’s Health And Fitness Tip Of The Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Loose Weight! Tajé’s Health And Fitness Tip Of The Week (646 Views)

I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look / Help:am Too Fat,i Want To Loose Weight / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Loose Weight! Tajé’s Health And Fitness Tip Of The Week by sylviasilifah(f): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2014
I used to be the type that absolutely hated vegetables and I would physically pick them out of everything, even the odd tomato and lettuce in a burger! I just didn’t understand the purpose of their being in any type of food. In my brain vegetables were for vegetarians. It’s funny now and when I think back to those days I can’t help but laugh because now I love vegetables and can’t have a meal without them, it just doesn’t feel right.

Pls continue here to see all the step by step tips on how to cut down all that weight! have fun ok?

http://www.stylevitae.com/tajes-health-and-fitness-tip-of-the-week-veggies-are-your-pal/

(1) (Reply)

Icon Weekly Magazine Apologizes To 2face Idibia Over Female Banker Relationship / Photo: Julius Agwu Is Contesting For Governor Of Rivers State 2015 / Lady Gaga Wants HER Wedding Ceremony In Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.