Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State (71302 Views)

Who Can Supply Us Sheanuts. Specify Ur Price Per Tonne / Cassava Price / Not Trading Soya Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2014
Cassava are bought according to the starch contents. Farm gate price less transport cost
Starch %. NGN/Tonne
15%. 9,750
16%. 10,400
18%. 11, 700
20%. 13,000
22%. 14,300
23%. 14,950
24%. 15,600
26% 16,900
28%. 18,200
29% 18,850

Other conditions applies
1. Tuber less than 18months old since planting
2. Tubers free from disease and in good condition
3. Tubers fresh less than 36 hours since harvest

Contact Adeleke Aranju
Supply Chain Execution Ososa
lekeogunkoya@gmail.com
adelekearanju@yahoo.com
www.tfinigeria.com/market

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Nice info.

Any buyer in the south east and what are the things that need to be done to achieve the highest possible starch content

1 Like

Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2014
aguiyi: Nice info.
Any buyer in the south east and what are the things that need to be done to achieve the highest possible starch content
There are buyers in the South East but I don't know them yet.
The starch contents is determined by the varieties of cassava one plant. TME 419 is one of the good varieties
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Another major cassava buyer in Ogun State

GreenTech Industries Limited
Block X Plot 1, Area 5,
OPIC-Agbara Industrial Estate
Igbesa Road, Ogun State
Box 71204
Victoria Island, Lagos State

E-mail: info@greentechindustriesng.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by emmaeny(m): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
hello Jethro2 can they buy from a farm in Kobape area of Ogun state and at what rate
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
emmaeny: hello Jethro2 can they buy from a farm in Kobape area of Ogun state and at what rate
Please call the Supply Chain Officer. He will be in a better position to attend to you as regards location
His no are on the post
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Major cassava processors can be found in Ogun state
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by Juliana7: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
@jethro, awesome info
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2014
HAPPY EID MUBARAK TO MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS. WISHING THE BEST IN THE NEW YEAR
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by Kamkamdd: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
A company in d east asked me 2 supply dem with fresh cassava tubers up to 600mt per month.They pay 16k per ton & d most interesting tin is dt they buy any specie.Their only condition is dt u must deliver within 48hrs of harvest.I've started d biz & d returns is not bad.
I'm willing 2 give out some tons 2 any serious supplier who can do d biz.I'll only take 10% of d contract sum.

1 Like

Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by 2baga(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kamkamdd: A company in d east asked me 2 supply dem with fresh cassava tubers up to 600mt per month.They pay 16k per ton & d most interesting tin is dt they buy any specie.Their only condition is dt u must deliver within 48hrs of harvest.I've started d biz & d returns is not bad.
I'm willing 2 give out some tons 2 any serious supplier who can do d biz.I'll only take 10% of d contract sum.

@Kamkamdd
what is the mode of payment?? cash on delivery or upfront payment
who bears the cost of transporting from my farm to your buyers in the east??

and what do you risk inorder to ask for 10% on total contract sum, not even on the profit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by anienge001: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kamkamdd: A company in d east asked me 2 supply dem with fresh cassava tubers up to 600mt per month.They pay 16k per ton & d most interesting tin is dt they buy any specie.Their only condition is dt u must deliver within 48hrs of harvest.I've started d biz & d returns is not bad.

10% could just be the profit for the farmer after all logistics. Is this not the same 10% that is spoiling the civil and political landscape of Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by dagreat13(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
please i want to confirm how many tons of cassava can i get on 15plots of land. thanks
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by Kamkamdd: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
2baga:

@Kamkamdd
what is the mode of payment?? cash on delivery or upfront payment
who bears the cost of transporting from my farm to your buyers in the east??

and what do you risk inorder to ask for 10% on total contract sum, not even on the profit
It's not a must bro.Those dat had alrdy started supplying,i don't tink they running loss.It's a matter of choice.U hold ur cassava & i hold mi contract,nobdy is robbed.
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by Buchika: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
any body in the east that has cassava should go to NSM ULI IHIALA LGA ANAMBRA STATE. I assure you you can't meet their demand no matter the size of your farm (NSM =Nigeria Starch Mill)

6 Likes

Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by FarmTech(m): 12:59am On Aug 07, 2014
Buchika: any body in the east that has cassava should go to NSM ULI IHIALA LGA ANAMBRA STATE. I assure you you can't meet their demand no matter the size of your farm (NSM =Nigeria Starch Mill)
.. Tnks for the tip.

2 Likes

Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 5:09am On Aug 08, 2014
Our youth cooperative meeting holds tomorrow
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by 2baga(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2014
jethro2: Our youth cooperative meeting holds tomorrow
Nobody is talking about the elections.....?
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2014
2baga:
Nobody is talking about the elections.....?
Election holds tomorrow as agreed
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by Welder(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kamkamdd:
It's not a must bro.Those dat had alrdy started supplying,i don't tink they running loss.It's a matter of choice.U hold ur cassava & i hold mi contract,nobdy is robbed.

The truth is you havent answered the salient questions asked.
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by williams20(m): 9:32am On Aug 09, 2014
good day, Nls can someone please help with the addess of giz abk, and cassava buyers in lagos, ogun, oyoand possibly their buying strength and pay per ton. I know igbesa(ethanol), greentech(starch) i need other buyers, psaltry does not buy from outside. Thanks in anticipation
(y)
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2014
williams20: good day, Nls can someone please help with the addess of giz abk, and cassava buyers in lagos, ogun, oyoand possibly their buying strength and pay per ton. I know igbesa(ethanol), greentech(starch) i need other buyers, psaltry does not buy from outside. Thanks in anticipation
(y)
GIZ is in oke ilewo, close to Opic building. Send mail to my box to give you their cassava contact no.

1 Like

Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by williams20(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
@oga jethro, thanks for d reply, cant send you a PM yet ,can u send me a mail @ peter_ogundele@yahoo.com
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by Maqpisces(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mr Adeleke does your Thai farm in Ososa - Ijebu sell tubers of fresh cassava? Are transport facilities available and if yes , what is the charges like to Info in Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
williams20: @oga jethro, thanks for d reply, cant send you a PM yet ,can u send me a mail @ peter_ogundele@yahoo.com
I got your mail. I will get in touch asap
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
Maqpisces: Mr Adeleke does your Thai farm in Ososa - Ijebu sell tubers of fresh cassava? Are transport facilities available and if yes , what is the charges like to Info in Ogun state?
The writer/Op is not from Mr Adeleke. You might have to direct your question to Mr Adeleke by calling his mobile line
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by smlafolabi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
If u need a seller from Ondo State contact me .
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
smlafolabi: If u need a seller from Ondo State contact me .
Thank you. Our target is Lagos
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2014
The sellers of Vegetables like Tomato, Ata rodo, Tatase, Sombo usually buys from the popular mile 12 market in Lagos. Most of their location are far from the market.
The women will gladly buy from other source that will reduce the cost of transportation and at a better price.
We need individuals that will get in touch with the Vegetable sellers in their environment.
Lets say you discuss with 50 pepper sellers that each buys 3 small basket of tomatoes.
The total need for the group will be 150 basket.
We will supply the 150 basket to your doorstep on the agreed day
The women each come with their basket pick since they have been informed.
We pay you 10% of the transaction on each basket.
Lets assume a basket is sold for N1000. 10% of 1000 gives 100.
For 150 basket your commission will be 15000
One can start with N100 basket.

We supply as you demand.
Be your own boss.
Lets create job

Be your own boss.
Be an entrepreneur. Join the winning team.
Send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com or call 08064688501

2 Likes

Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by wisemanj(m): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2014
jethro2: The sellers of Vegetables like Tomato, Ata rodo, Tatase, Sombo usually buys from the popular mile 12 market in Lagos. Most of their location are far from the market.
The women will gladly buy from other source that will reduce the cost of transportation and at a better price.
We need individuals that will get in touch with the Vegetable sellers in their environment.
Lets say you discuss with 50 pepper sellers that each buys 3 small basket of tomatoes.
The total need for the group will be 150 basket.
We will supply the 150 basket to your doorstep on the agreed day
The women each come with their basket pick since they have been informed.
We pay you 10% of the transaction on each basket.
Lets assume a basket is sold for N1000. 10% of 1000 gives 100.
For 150 basket your commission will be 15000
One can start with N100 basket.

We supply as you demand.
Be your own boss.
Lets create job

Be your own boss.
Be an entrepreneur. Join the winning team.
Send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com or call 08064688501
hello guys, I'm thinking of going into farming especially cassaver farming but I have Ideal pls I have some some question to ask 1: what is acher of land because I have a land of about 50by100 how many acher is in it 2: how start cassaver farming what do I need to know the specie to plant 3: type of factilizer to use when I my expecting harvest 4: Dis is very important buyers where to ready buyers I live in benin city pls help
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2014
wisemanj: hello guys, I'm thinking of going into farming especially cassaver farming but I have Ideal pls I have some some question to ask 1: what is acher of land because I have a land of about 50by100 how many acher is in it 2: how start cassaver farming what do I need to know the specie to plant 3: type of factilizer to use when I my expecting harvest 4: Dis is very important buyers where to ready buyers I live in benin city pls help
For a lay man term acre is 6 plots. But in the farm an hectare is 100m by 100m. So please figure it out with what you have
2. There has been plenty write UPS on cassava farming on nairaland. A lot of suggestions and educative post. Please find time to read them all.
3. My suggestion would be find a cassava farmer near you and study the processes and protocols before venturing into it.
You need to get all this facts right so you will not waste your time and resources

1 Like

Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by Welder(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
@OP,

I observe that the prices vary based on the starch content of the crop, now my question is how is this starch measured and how can a farmer increase this starch content in order to meet specific demands of the market.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poultry. Cost And Expectations In Nigeria / Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) / I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.