Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State (71342 Views)

Who Can Supply Us Sheanuts. Specify Ur Price Per Tonne / Cassava Price / Not Trading Soya Again. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by wisemanj(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
jethro2:
For a lay man term acre is 6 plots. But in the farm an hectare is 100m by 100m. So please figure it out with what you have
2. There has been plenty write UPS on cassava farming on nairaland. A lot of suggestions and educative post. Please find time to read them all.
3. My suggestion would be find a cassava farmer near you and study the processes and protocols before venturing into it.
You need to get all this facts right so you will not waste your time and resources
thanks alot
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
Welder: @OP,
I observe that the prices vary based on the starch content of the crop, now my question is how is this starch measured and how can a farmer increase this starch content in order to meet specific demands of the market.
The varieties of cassava have different starch content. TME 419 and others are recommend if you want higher starch content.
The starch content are measured in the company. Eg Thai farm at Ososa have the measurement. Anyone can approach them

Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by Welder(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thanks Jethro. I appreciate.
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by wisemanj(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
jethro2: Another major cassava buyer in Ogun State

GreenTech Industries Limited
Block X Plot 1, Area 5,
OPIC-Agbara Industrial Estate
Igbesa Road, Ogun State
Box 71204
Victoria Island, Lagos State

E-mail: info@greentechindustriesng.com
any buyer in benin city
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
wisemanj: any buyer in benin city
There are buyers in Benin but none that I know of. I believe other people will help us contribute
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
Welder: Thanks Jethro. I appreciate.
You are welcome
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
The harvesting season is approaching. We need buyers of maize and soya beans in large quantity. Minimum we can supply to your location is 30 Tonnes. Contact adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by Olaide1295: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
jethro2: Major cassava processors can be found in Ogun state
hi sir,have you supplied to greentech or allied atlantic distilleries before?,i want to know if they pay on delivery or not.thanks in anticipation
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Olaide1295:
hi sir,have you supplied to greentech or allied atlantic distilleries before?,i want to know if they pay on delivery or not.thanks in anticipation
No.I have not supply to the mention companies. I got the contact from a reliable source
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
We are all invited to the monthly meeting of entrepreneurs holding on the 13th of September 2014. venue is Block j Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street opposite Egba Comprehensive High School, Asero Abeokuta Ogun State. Time 10am. For more info call 08064688501
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by boluwajokosegun: 3:37am On Sep 08, 2014
for drying raw agriculture produce the machine
that can dry 4 to 5 tons using charcoal of just
N200, it does not use direct heat ...N360k
it can dry vegetables, tubers, Plantain, fish,
chicken, Grasscuter, maize, etc
Call Gbenga: 08136650972
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2014
The meeting of the entrepreneurs will be holding on Sat 13th September 2014 at Bola Ajibola Street opposite Egba Comprehensive high school Abeokuta Ogun State. Time 10am. Invite your friends
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by FarmBusiness(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2014
The major problems faced by plantain farmers/processors include poor transportation, poor storage, inadequate capital, labour supply and technology.
We provide Plantain suckers with rapid growth, early fruiting, and high yield potential.
(Giant Elephant Plantain Specie a.k.a AGBAGBA ERIN).
Large quantities and as much as you demand.
We deliver to any city in Nigeria
Call Yemi 08036320607

Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2014
Nice thread.
Matna foods in akure also buys cassava as well
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
3rd EU Nigerian Business forum will be coming up on the 22nd to 23rd of September 2014. please visit www.eunbf.eu to register
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 12:42am On Sep 12, 2014
For more information, visit our facebook page on www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative. Thank you
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by Olaide1295: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2014
Lesgupnigeria: Nice thread.
Matna foods in akure also buys cassava as well
do they operate on saturdays?
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Entrepreneur Youth Cooperative Multipurpose Society meeting will be holding tomorrow at Abeokuta. Venue Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street opposite Egba Comprehensive High School Asero. Time 10am. www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative.
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by meemeee: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nice thread.Thanks All
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2014
Happy Eid mubarak to our brothers and sisters. May all our dreams and aspirations be fulfilled
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by Aisville: 6:22am On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by Olaniranolaleye(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Aisville:
I have a ready and serious cassava buyer willing to buy in large quantities and foot the transportation bills. kindly contact me if you can meet the demands.
Richard
aisville@yahoo.com
79FE8347

your contacts location, how much will he pay per tonnage and his payment terms
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by world1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
I called some of the above named cassava processing companies on behalf of some farmers in my area today with the response I got I have come to the conclusion that Cassava planting is a No Go Area Expect You Have Intention Of Adding Value to it.
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by milvet(f): 12:41am On Jan 18, 2015
world1:
I called some of the above named cassava processing companies on behalf of some farmers in my area today with the response I got I have come to the conclusion that Cassava planting is a No Go Area Expect You Have Intention Of Adding Value to it.
wat do u mean by except u ve intention of add.... ?
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by AreaFada2: 1:18am On Jan 18, 2015
world1:
Please tell us more sir.
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 6:26am On Jan 18, 2015
world1:
Cassava prices are dictated by the processors. The processors give the impression that they will buy whatever quantity you produce but when you supply it becomes a new story entirely.
The best for a farmer is to either processed and sell to end users or not even plant at all.
Cassava is a no go area except if one wants to gamble with his money
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by jethro2: 6:28am On Jan 18, 2015
milvet:
Don't plant cassava if you are not processing. Before processing network your market and be sure of multiple streams that will buy from you. Every farmer in most villages has atleast 2-3acres of cassava
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by world1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
milvet:
It simply means do not plant cassava if you are not ready to process it.
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by milvet(f): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ok..tanks sha..but i no. i actually want to in in2 farmin n processin
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by world1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
milvet:
Ok..tanks sha..but i no. i actually want to in in2 farmin n processin
I wish you the best.
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by Fablane: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Any cassava buyer in Abuja please
Re: Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State by farmerspolice: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
jethro2:
Cassava are bought according to the starch contents. Farm gate price less transport cost
Starch %. NGN/Tonne
15%. 9,750
16%. 10,400
18%. 11, 700
20%. 13,000
22%. 14,300
23%. 14,950
24%. 15,600
26% 16,900
28%. 18,200
29% 18,850

Other conditions applies
1. Tuber less than 18months old since planting
2. Tubers free from disease and in good condition
3. Tubers fresh less than 36 hours since harvest

Contact Adeleke Aranju
Supply Chain Execution Ososa
lekeogunkoya@gmail.com
adelekearanju@yahoo.com
www.tfinigeria.com/market

If u are advertising anything on this section, u must be transparent. All we need is ur picture, pictures of ur products, or services & u on d field. Be informed that there are spies all around u confirming ur claims. If u fall into d fraudster category, u will be dealt with both online & offline.

Poultry. Cost And Expectations In Nigeria / Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) / I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden