Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends (30841 Views)

So Sad!Comedian Chris Rock And Wife Split After 19yrs Of Marriage / Nicki Minaj & Boyfriend Safaree Samuels Split After 14 Years / Michelle Obama And Daughters Attend Beyoncé And Jay Z Concert-see Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by born2boink(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
amanze15: bros this your username shaaa... grin
check my signature for ashawo joint list ja re! Boys are not dulling there
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by idupaul: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
$Marriage is total nonsense all the time .. Worst trap menfolk will ever fall into in the course of their lives
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by kendrick93(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
born2fuck: Some news wey dey make front page this day dey give me malaria
if u nt happy with it den run along b1tch
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by tbagjames(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
bestestgirl: if I hear!!! when they are drunk in loooooooooooove?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
guyz the booked space, u d take them serious
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by femi4: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Singing **Drunk in love**
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by amanze15(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
kennygee: I have never thought their marriage was real, it is shocking to me that it even lasted this long.

There has been rumors of Infidelity on Jay Z's part which was rumored to be the cause of the whole Solange saga.

If it was a real marriage, i will feel bad for them , but my bet is that it was a contract marriage that has ran its course.
"Talk about baby money, I got your baby money.
Kidnap your bitch get that how much you love your lady money
I know you fake nigga, press your brakes nigga.
I'll take you out, that's a date nigga.
I'm a grown ass blood, stop playing with me"....
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by amanze15(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
kennygee: I have never thought their marriage was real, it is shocking to me that it even lasted this long.

There has been rumors of Infidelity on Jay Z's part which was rumored to be the cause of the whole Solange saga.

If it was a real marriage, i will feel bad for them , but my bet is that it was a contract marriage that has ran its course.
"Talk about baby money, I got your baby money.
Kidnap your b.itch get that how much you love your lady money
I know you fake ni.gga, press your brakes nig.ga.
I'll take you out, that's a date nigg.a.
I'm a grown a.ss blood, stop playing with me"....
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by amanze15(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
born2fuck: check my signature for ashawo joint list ja re! Boys are not dulling there
I would pass for now
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by femi4: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
kennygee:

You are in the spirit.
Are you related to Terry G?
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Bawss1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
FIZIK:

'False rumors are crafted for ratings & numbers. And miserable, unhappy people need someone to judge to deter the attention away from their own misery and feel better about their miserable lives. If they did it to Jesus, they'll do it to anyone. God bless.'[/i]
[/b]
Word for everyone!

+100
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by tomiobj(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
ayusco85: After taking my time to read this post, even though there is none of my business. Well I ve one word to say......................

Hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah. Oloshi grin
Dint even know nigerans watch the big bang theory. People say it's childish buy mi o raye shiiiiiii

#Bazinga............. **in sheldon coopers voice**

*continues sipping his hot lipton tea without sugar*
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
its about time...long overdue self!
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by freecocoa(f): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hmm, na wa o, small time marriage will become extinct.
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by segunbanks: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please Peepz i need ur help 2lik my sister page on fb

I NEED YOUR HELP BUDDIES
Hello friend: I want you to like my sister pics and comment on her write up on
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=624311241000511&id=615001271931508&set=a.615062018592100.1073741828.615001271931508
tell your friends to also help me like it,it
one of the things that will make her qualify
as Osun Tourism Ambassador for Year
2014.pls I count on u. camp and race to
qualify is getting out. thanks
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
femi4: Are you related to Terry G?

Terry Wha?

NO ooooo
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Lenzz(m): 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
FIZIK: Mya added: 'I play second to no one, pay my own bills, have my own label, own management company, rely on God only and respect myself & marriage too much for nonsense.

'False rumors are crafted for ratings & numbers. And miserable, unhappy people need someone to judge to deter the attention away from their own misery and feel better about their miserable lives. If they did it to Jesus, they'll do it to anyone. God bless.'

Word for everyone!

Those mighty indelible words were not inspired by flesh nd blood for her tongue to profess but were indeed d works of my Father in heaven.
Truer words have never been spoken brotherly
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by ibdeals1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
am very sure there are nt gonna split
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Nnaemiemax: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
shalommmmm: Who cares

definitely you!
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
They've tried...
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by GARBTY: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
ko kan aiye

abeg

hw far with the meeting our daft president dey do with chibok people
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by obiscolly(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Split? How's that even possible? You should see them together on their romantic tour and try to picture them splitting. Lol...

I think they'll be loving all the speculation going on.. grin

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by ladythursday(f): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
okay grin
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by born2boink(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
kendrick93: if u nt happy with it den run along b1tch
dem mix weed inside your beans?

2 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by shadrach77: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
it's not true
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by gidjah(m): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
THEY'VE tried walahi!even though this nonsense no consine me
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by hazyfm: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
NA TODAY??
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by maingwaest(f): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
If the on going rumour about them being illuminati power couple is true,then they should split na so their ll be division which may eventually lead to confusion thereby causing separation to all members eventually bringing deliverance to their souls; but if the illuminati rumour is false, God will see them thru this hard time and help them work it out. Love them tho.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Sweetlemon(f): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Obviously, this is a trying time for their marriage.

I wish them well.
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by seedorfg(m): 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Anyway is a way, ko kan aye
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by roufy235(m): 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
hmm
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by heatmeup(f): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
kendrick93: i tink beyonce is cheatin on him. dats wat i heard
now it is beyonce thats cheating on him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos / Ibrahim Yekini 'Itele' Celebrates 39th Birthday With Cute Photos / Tania Omotayo Shares Her Baby Shower Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.