Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends (30844 Views)

So Sad!Comedian Chris Rock And Wife Split After 19yrs Of Marriage / Nicki Minaj & Boyfriend Safaree Samuels Split After 14 Years / Michelle Obama And Daughters Attend Beyoncé And Jay Z Concert-see Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wow I made third page cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by macsika: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
ayusco85: After taking my time to read this post, even though there is none of my business. Well I ve one word to say......................

#Bazinga............. **in sheldon coopers voice**

*continues sipping his hot lipton tea without sugar*
i love that show THe big bang theory.
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by heatmeup(f): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2014

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by berbs113(f): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
I learnt Beyonce was cheating....
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Jay-z and Beyonce heading for divorce is not news, what should be news is that they are still together. The same US where the late Elizabeth Taylor married eight times, no be Yankee celebrities again?

3 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by grandstar(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
tbagjames: This meaningless post actually got me ''second to comment''. I dedicate this feat to GEJ who is currently in a meeting to bring back our non existing girls.

If the FG has confirmed girls are missing, why are some still doubting Will it pay GEJ to say they hvae been kidnapped if they were not? Lets be real here

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
tbagjames: This meaningless post actually got me ''second to comment''. I dedicate this feat to GEJ who is currently in a meeting to bring back our non existing girls.
Non-existing girls? Please clarify before i begin to curse you in the name of Sango!

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by judedwriter(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Who is drunk in love now grin
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by TrYcIa1(f): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
I just like everything about this comment

3 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by IAMBREEZY: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
This is fake as f^ck even if it's real,it's none of my business.

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by ayusco85(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
macsika: i love that show THe big bang theory.

Yeah. D show is awesome. Season 8 will soon start airing. Can't wait
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by hairbraiding: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Will be quite sad. one of the most powerful media couples

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by COvo(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Beyoncé marry me we u split o
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by experimentist: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Aight then
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by unmask: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
finally, I can start my marriage proceedings with queen bey......was almost giving up.....good things always go to those who wait
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by vanstanzy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
I am not surprised. Typical of American marriages. I always knew their's was a contract marriage. Well goodluck to them both.
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by JEITO: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
shalommmmm: Who cares

NFCS does....

Caring since 1959 grin
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by JEITO: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
shalommmmm: Who cares
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Ishilove: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
jeffizy: Mere speculation. Why not wait till you hear from the horse's mouth.?
Are you calling Bey and Jay Z horses? angry

tongue
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
mikeljims: Money can't buy love! And now, money can't even sustain love. #Phew!
if the story is confirmed, then your post is surely WORD! #gbam
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by ayusco85(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by ayusco85(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=tomiobj][/quote]

Bros biko, I beg u in d name of #Kermit the frog, stop editing my post if u want to quote me.

And who says Big bang theory isn't watched by many? undecided
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by onoja12: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
LIFE OF THE WHITE MAN,WHERE THE WOMAN IS KING,
OYA JAY Z,TIME FOR YOU TO SHARE YOUR 600 MILLION IN THREE PLACES,TWO FOR BEYONCE AND ONE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE LUCKY,THAT IS MINUS THE HOUSE AND CARS PLUS SHARES,WHAT A RUBBISH LIFE.THEN YOU SAY YOUR SOCIETY SUPPORTS FAMILY,
TELL ME HOW WOULDNT YOU PEOPLE HAVE THE HIGHEST DIVORCE RATE IN THE WORLD,MAD PEOPLE

kendrick93:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2700264/Beyonc-Jay-Z-split-joint-tour-ends.html
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/beyonc-jay-z-split-secret-3894082

3 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by tomiobj(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
ayusco85:

Bros biko, I beg u in d name of #Kermit the frog, stop editing my post if u want to quote me.

And who says Big bang theory isn't watched by many? undecided
. There is nobody I know in nigeria that watches the big bang theory
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by LyfeJennings(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
They were too perfect. It was made to crash from the start. Too bad sha
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Vivipop(f): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mere speculation.
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by ramdris(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mtcheew! wetin concern me? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Shares Her Baby Shower Photos / Philanthropist, Prince Onyeka Eze Buries 40-Year-Old Sister In Anambra (Photos) / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's First Son Swagged Up In News Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.