Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Big Brother Africa Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Africa Celebrities (2396 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Fans Lash-Out At Karen Igho On Twitter Over Big Brother Africa Comments / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Africa Celebrities by bbafrica: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Shock & horror greet news that Huddah aborted! She responds

Huddah has to be one of the most emotive and controversial personalities in Kenya! And that goes for the past decade! I cannot think of anyone as emotive and divisive as Huddah except negatively ethnic politicians but that’s another story for another blog. Huddah Monroe rose from the obscurity of being a video vixen for B-rated stars to becoming a household name if not must-have fap material (her pictures) all across Africa!

But sometimes the shots people take at her are just over the top! They are unbelievably acidic and vitriolic. Then again, lass has thick skin so I guess it’s alright aye? But that’s the thing, it’s never alright to attack someone thus!
I came across a blog written by Baba Ghafla’s friend claiming that Huddah had procured an abortion. I just had to countercheck the facts because at first glance the story is as convincing because they use actual facts mingled with lies.

There is more at the source............http://2014.bigbrotherafricafans.com/65548/shock-horror-greet-news-huddah-aborted-responds/
Re: Big Brother Africa Celebrities by bbafrica: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2014
BBA 9 hopeful Vera Sidika does a b**b job

In her quest to look perfect, Kenya’s ”Kim Kardashian”, Vera Sidika, bleached her entire bod including her ‘sabasaba’ and now, Kenya’s Big Brother Africa hopeful has done a boob job. Vera is now in Nairobi after spending some good months in Nigeria.

“Feels good to be back. Had really missed Nairobi. Now, y’all be nice and say hello to my new twins, ” The Video vixen wrote on her wall. Her set of new twins have got folks talking.

“I knew you were up to something. Kumbe ulienda kufanya panel beating?”

“Kindly remember your brain too as you continue to enlarge your body parts. It is important that your internal organs are at par with your external organs.”

“Didn’t know that people like fake things…thought original things can do better lol, You’re so fake in everything u posses ….only your flesh is original.”​

Catch up with the whole story here......................http://2014.bigbrotherafricafans.com/65583/bba-9-hopeful-vera-sidika-bb-job/
Re: Big Brother Africa Celebrities by corisande: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2014
ok oh
Re: Big Brother Africa Celebrities by bbafrica: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Colonel Moustapha Opens Up About Dating Huddah For The Very First Time!

After keeping mum about the entire fiasco, Colonel Moustapha has decided to open up about his relationship with Huddah.

Now, as we proceed, allow me to point out that things ended in a not so rosy fashion. The pair aren’t even on speaking terms anymore. They are currently on colder terms than this horrible weather. What I wouldn’t do to be able to work out of office! I would move to Mombasa for sure!

source here....http://2014.bigbrotherafricafans.com/65573/colonel-moustapha-opens-dating-huddah-first-time/
Re: Big Brother Africa Celebrities by bbafrica: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2014
What’s wrong with this photo? BBA 7′s Barbz & Zainab

Barbz and Zainab from Big Brother Africa became the best of friends while on the reality show two years ago, the two have continued being friends but some photos that have leaked seem to have made some people to believe that the two ladies could be more than friends. See the photo below and tell us what you think…

source.......http://2014.bigbrotherafricafans.com/65594/whats-wrong-photo-bba-7s-barbz-zainab/

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Rents Luxury Yacht For N4million For Just Two Days / Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! / Sad : Rapper Reminisce Loses His Father (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.