Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

What You Need To Crush Obstacles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Need To Crush Obstacles (435 Views)

Avoiding Obstacles To Effective Prayer / The Right Response To Obstacles / Todays Devotion (turning Obstacles To Miracles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Crush Obstacles by sesantoke(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
This Christian success article will be teaching you some of the things you will need to start crushing obstacles. You cannot do the job very well if you don’t have the qualities I will be describing below:

If you want to be full of the ability to crush obstacles, you need to become all of these and more:

You need to be righteous

If you are a Christian, you have His righteousness (Romans 10:10) already. This is a great weapon for you to start crushing obstacles. If you don’t have Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you must consider given everything about you to Him now and be in possession of this great weapon called “His righteousness”.

This was what I obtained some years ago and everything about me changed drastically. I was before then a “coward”! I hated the sight of any obstacle. I was not getting things done. A lot however changed when I accepted Jesus into my life as my Lord and Saviour. He automatically gave me this “righteousness” that I am talking about and I became very bold to confront and defeat obstacles!

In case you want to know, “His righteousness is His own qualities freely given to you to do exploit in this world! You know Jesus crushed lots of obstacles to achieve His aims of coming to the world (read the bible books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John to see). So reach out immediately for this “weapon of mass obstacle destruction” by believing and confessing Him as your Lord and Saviour! You will read more of this at the end of this Book.

You must be strong and courageous:

In the Bible book of Joshua 1, the Bible repeated this statement “You must be strong and courageous” thrice (you can check this chapter out). This shows the importance of this statement. You need to be strong to crush these obstacles as they show their faces on your success journey. Joshua was to take over the realm of leadership from Moses and he was to lead the people of God to possess the land He had promised to give to them. If he was to be successful with this great task, then he must be strong and courageous!

You cannot crush obstacles if you don’t have any courage in you. This was a great lesson I have come to learn over the years. I started out to act on God’s idea having a strong believe in the fact that God is behind me since His word commissioned me to do what I planned to do. However, I found out that I still have to develop a great strength of character to face and subdue obstacles on my way if I am to succeed on my task. Let me inform you that His word is a great strengthener. When you lack the strength to continue, “eat” His word in full dose.

He once told me that whenever I get confused and weak on my journey in life, I should remember His words to me. So I just go to my revelation book (a book where I write His regular ministrations to me) or the Bible to pick up words for my strength or courage!

“A wise man is strong; yea a man of knowledge increases strength” (Proverbs 24:5).

I discovered this Bible passage above one beautiful night while I was studying the Bible. The Holy Spirit made me to understand that the real strength is all about the wisdom you possess. It has nothing to do with physical strength. Quality wisdom comes from the amount of quality knowledge of God’s word and methods. Therefore, if you ever see any portion of the Bible asking you to be strong and courageous, then you should know that it has something to do with the level of God’s wisdom in you.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Hypocrite? / Contradicting Watchtower Teachings 1 : Wormwood / Things Are Not Always As They Appear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.