Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Short Christian Article: Why You Must Run After Problems In Your Business - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Short Christian Article: Why You Must Run After Problems In Your Business (422 Views)

Short Christian Articles: It Goes Beyond Your Dance Steps / My Article "Why I Left Islam" Was Deleted Because It Is Unsafe To Say The Truth / At 70, Men Still Run After Me – Rev. Margaret Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Christian Article: Why You Must Run After Problems In Your Business by sesantoke(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
This Short Christian Article will great inspire you in your business.

christian book on business“The Light shines in the darkness but the darkness has not understood it” (John1:5)

Jesus is the true Light that shines His light to us (John 1:9). He expects us to use this “gift” of light that He has given us to solve the problems of darkness.

There is darkness wherever there is a problem. You are not meant to run away from these problems, you are to desperately look for solutions to them by shinning your light through this darkness.

This is one of the major strengths of very successful business owners. The more problems their businesses solve, the more successes they record.

You must constantly recognize opportunities around you and try to develop new markets for your business. This way you will be positioning your business to reap the opportunities that are thrown up.

BOC Group Plc, the world’s largest industrial gas producers had to develop new markets in refrigeration, food preservation and packaging after recognizing new applications for liquid nitrogen in 1960s and 70s required their taking this step.

They identified problem areas and rose to solve them profiting their business in the process.

NOTE:

You Must Be Saved to fight off any incursion of the devil. If you have not given your life to Jesus Christ, you will need to say a simple prayer.

(1) (Reply)

Business By Scriptures: My Daily Experiences That Works / Kitchen Prices Ideas / Criticism Pt. 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.