Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Need Help! Placing Ads On My Website A.s.a.p! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help! Placing Ads On My Website A.s.a.p! (722 Views)

E-commerce Website: A Guide To The Choice Of Magento Or Woocommerce / How To Place Ads On Facebook / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help! Placing Ads On My Website A.s.a.p! by sleekdude1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2008
Hey y'all, its me again needing help.

well guys,say you have a website that is well trafficked, and has a good PR on Google and other search engines,
though just starting up, and you need people to advertise on your website. Now here is the big question,

HOW DO YOU GO ABOUT IT.

N:B:-please when explaining,exclude Google ad sense and click bank, in need of something fresh and new.

Thanks guys, your comment(s) will be most appreciated. Thanks again.

Ciao!
Re: Need Help! Placing Ads On My Website A.s.a.p! by sleekdude1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2008
Hi there passy. thanks for the link, i checked the site out and it was really amaizing.But just 1 question, IS IT LEGITIMATE? CAN THEY BE TRUSTED?
Re: Need Help! Placing Ads On My Website A.s.a.p! by uspry1(f): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2008
sleek dude:

Hi there passy. thanks for the link, i checked the site out and it was really amaizing.But just 1 question, IS IT LEGITIMATE? CAN THEY BE TRUSTED?

No! the mentioned link by passy234 is not LEGITIMATE and CANNOT BE TRUSTED! One of many classical 419 sites such online employment sites, mail processing sites, and cash/money orders-processing sites like this.

Lot of foreigners both USA, Canada and Europe are victimized thinking LEGITIMATE JOB online.
Re: Need Help! Placing Ads On My Website A.s.a.p! by sleekdude1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2008
@uspry1. Thanks soooooooo much for the info, i really appreciate, and i am most greatful for it. YOU know i was @ the verge of paying and subscribing, but now that i have heard it from you, i think i will default.

Thanks again. And MR PASSY! try pasting something beneficial to everyone and not defraud them.
Thanks.

N:B- uspry1, can you clue me in to the main TOPIC?
Re: Need Help! Placing Ads On My Website A.s.a.p! by bug24(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2008
I was about posting this as a new thread before i saw this post.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]CAN ANYONE TELL ME A LEGITIMATE data entry website online. One that has been used and tested by someone around here and found to be good.[/font][/font]

(1) (Reply)

New Web Hosting Company In Nigeria Http://linuxblock.com / N5000 1 Year Web Hosting And Free Domain Is It Reliable Please Advice / Learn To Design Wesite And Earn More In 2009, With 15,000 Naiara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.