Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

The Strain Fanpage... The Most Original Vampire Tv Series - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Strain Fanpage... The Most Original Vampire Tv Series (8598 Views)

Can An Alpha's Bite(teen Wolf) Kill An Original Vampire(the Originals)? / Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) / The Strain Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Strain Fanpage... The Most Original Vampire Tv Series by decepticos(m): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
parrotibaba:
am saying dat dis r not vampires at all ,where r d fangs? n don't tell me dat de want to tell a different story, dats BS .It's like trying to say Adam was d one dat ate d apple b4 Eve just cos u want to tell a different story
so long as there is a male a female a tree and the apple gets eaten viola! we have a story. so long as there is a form of vamperism or parasitism, and the immortality clause exists, regardless behaviour, level of organisation or outward appearance you have a vamp. vampires as portrayed in book written by the likes of Stephen king, Edgar Allan poe and H.P Lovecraft are of more grotesque forms.
Re: The Strain Fanpage... The Most Original Vampire Tv Series by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
parrotibaba:
am saying dat dis r not vampires at all ,where r d fangs? n don't tell me dat de want to tell a different story, dats BS .It's like trying to say Adam was d one dat ate d apple b4 Eve just cos u want to tell a different story

An etymological definition of vampire is one of a creature that is nocturnal, afraid of sunlight, and feeds on blood. Fang doesn't necessarily go along with vampirism. It's merely an embellishment.

2 Likes

Re: The Strain Fanpage... The Most Original Vampire Tv Series by parrotibaba(m): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
koice:

An etymological definition of vampire is one of a creature that is nocturnal, afraid of sunlight, and feeds on blood. Fang doesn't necessarily go along with vampirism. It's merely an embellishment.
whatever but dis ain't vampires man! dis are messed up mutations from a thriller video reject angry
Re: The Strain Fanpage... The Most Original Vampire Tv Series by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
parrotibaba:
whatever but dis ain't vampires man! dis are messed up mutations from a thriller video reject angry
An infected body mutates so that the body can be able to accommode the new host. Those mutations are caused and facilitated by the vampire worms, worms that owes their origins to a breed of pure blood vampyres. The true vampires (The ancients). You may have come across one of such from watching The Strain. They call him 'Master'.

1 Like

Re: The Strain Fanpage... The Most Original Vampire Tv Series by donlyone(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
I really like this tv show.

Stu.pid people are the first to die.
Re: The Strain Fanpage... The Most Original Vampire Tv Series by khanivorous(f): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
donlyone:
I really like this tv show.

Stu.pid people are the first to die.

Exactly

This is unlike a typical horror movie or show where the hard ones die first

1 Like

Re: The Strain Fanpage... The Most Original Vampire Tv Series by penzino(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2015
Season 2 is back. Who don watch the first episode?
Re: The Strain Fanpage... The Most Original Vampire Tv Series by kannymoore(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
I don watch am o!

Omo..e Make sense die!

Thank God its finally back for the 2nd season!
Re: The Strain Fanpage... The Most Original Vampire Tv Series by penzino(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
kannymoore:
I don watch am o!

Omo..e Make sense die!

Thank God its finally back for the 2nd season!
I just wanted to hear that its cool. Make I go watch am.. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Best Nollywood Film / Renew Your Iroko Mobile Subscription And Enjoy Our Promo Price / Any Fan Of The Tv Show Cold Case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.