Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York (24327 Views)

Thugs Beat Mother, Smash Baby Against The Floor / Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) / Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport (see Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by priscaoge(f): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
When a child was fed with Cow milk, stupid Cereals and Junk food,this is the resultundecidedundecided

May God save us from such children!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Generalkorex(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bradly Rip
mrs okonkwo quick recovery
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by chlowi(f): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
You sound bitter....
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Kunleskey(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chai dat boy dey mad? na evil spirit enter the boy Y are dey spoiling nigeria name...
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by toyinspix: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mental illness is no joke. A lot of tragic incidents happening at the hands of those labeled as mentally unstable seems to be happening a lot and I hope the govt can help. It is unfortunate and I pray the family get better. Imagine being in the father's position ... he might loose his whole family.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by 500GP: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
WHEN YOU SEE SNAKE AND IBO MAN . KILL THE IBO MAN BEFORE YOU GO FOR THE SNAKE

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by uzoexcel(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
i think thatz the best..if i was gonna have kids outside naija, once they get to college age,imma deport them back here to do sec sch starting from j.s.s 1 preferably in a command or airforce boarding house where seniors ll beat the shiit outta them to learn discipline...its all gonna be for the greater good of course cheesy cheesy cheesy
topsyking:
your comment make me reply u.... for parent in usa not uk.. usa atleast send ur children back to do secondary school at home.. my uncle did it.when his son was always in trouble in georgia..he send him home to continue ss1 in a private secondary schl.. now the boy can speak yoruba and can also reason like an african.. not like AKATA/african america...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by jericco1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
It's well ö
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by meme001: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: single parents? No father? No wonder!
He has a dað. Read d post again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by uzoexcel(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
is been 'dimwitted' the in-thing now
500GP: WHEN YOU SEE SNAKE AND IBO MAN . KILL THE IBO MAN BEFORE YOU GO FOR THE SNAKE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by meme001: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
500GP: WHEN YOU SEE SNAKE AND IBO MAN . KILL THE IBO MAN BEFORE YOU GO FOR THE SNAKE
nonsense. This isn't abt tribe , it's abt pérsonality. #am not ibo#
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by soulglo: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
The comments on this thread could also be considered tragic. every ignorant comment from send the child back to Nigeria to single mother. The article clearly states the boy is mentally unstable and mentions a father also. Not sure why I read these id1otic comments. May the soul of the departed rest in peace and I pray for a quick recovery for mom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Truckpusher(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wrong title to Start with,title should have been "An African-American teenager killed brother and maimed mom".....then inside the story the Nigerian background could be mentioned partially...... undecided
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Hero10001: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
UpLoyo:

A young boy is dead and that is the best you can come up with? So may id1ots on this forum. I don't blame you, blame the clown who made internet accessible to jerks like you.
Clapping for ya..
Pa pa papapa pa.
you do well..
May God bless you bro.
No hard feelings though.
Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by leo1234(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Make the guy come serve one year jail term for naija prison. His eyes go clear cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Firmjudge(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2014

I am not an igbo Fellow, but i am disguested by your comment alone..

You should deep your head in shame if you have one.
In summary the guy is mentally unstable, they trusted his little sanity too much, and see what it cost them.
RIP to the dead.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Lexity2: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]r.i.p yong bradly,sch an unfotnte evnt 4 d wel to do family.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Simply nonsense
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
you are a very stupid man. U must be a bloody racist. I am a Yoruba guy, but I respect other tribes n try as much as possible to avoid generalizing things. Stupid indeed u are!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wen u get married dnt jst start producing children ask 4 God fearing children, sm children shld hv been flush out tru menstruation
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by odinma1: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
That boy is from Awka my town.

May God forgive him and I commiserate with his family and wish him soonest recovery from his so called mental illness, this illness is very common in Awka and the whole of Igbo land

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by LyfeJennings(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Whatever could have been wrong,God knows best
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by okotv(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
what
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by okotv(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
what....this is absolutely a bad news but why put nigeria in it
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by LyfeJennings(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2014

Yo,U need to visit a psychiatrist. U sure retardeddd for that statement. I'm a Yoruba boy but I speak Ibo. Would U say I deserve death for loving my neighbour so much to learn his language. U A DUMB AZS

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
odinma1: That boy is from Awka my town.

May God forgive him and I commiserate with his family and wish him soonest recovery from his so called mental illness, this illness is very common in Awka and the whole of Igbo land

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cool
this same illness will kill and infest all your unborn generation if they refuse to be igbos cheesy cheesy cheesy nwanne
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by odinma1: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
customized13: this same illness will kill and infest all your unborn generation if they refuse to be igbos cheesy cheesy cheesy nwanne

Nwane, this story is about Charles Okonkwo Jr. an Igbo boy from Awka my town who murdered his family members.

Focus on the topic biko

By the way........Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by 9jatatafo(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
The father for send that boi come to 9ja so that better owu for blow hin head and hin brain go correct one time. Abi dem nor know say 9ja na correctional facility? I get one friend wey their sister dey do coke, when the father push her to 9ja, for 9ja owu scatter her brain, oh boy, she arrange one time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by officerfudo: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
embarassed the guy na badoo lee,pity for the younger broda
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
odinma1:

Nwane, this story is about Charles Okonkwo Jr. an Igbo boy from Awka my town who murdered his family members.

Focus on the topic biko

By the way........Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cheesy cool

ehe, is that so? Then you will die of your son's sword if he refuses to be igbo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Ephramed(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
The way people dey insult people for this site dey wonder me.who knows maybe the person you dey insult now na your close pal in real life.make wuna dey mind where wuna throw way stone put abeg.who know where mama send junior go....
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by talktimi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
donphilopus: These people sef. Why are they doing this to Nigeria?! So, their used-to-be home-based crime, is now acknowledged in diaspora?!
FOOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man, 33, Defiles 5-yr-old Girl; 4 Men Gang-rape 13-yr-old / Teenager Arrested For Selling Her 2-months Old Baby For N120,000 (pic) / Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.