Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York (24413 Views)

Thugs Beat Mother, Smash Baby Against The Floor / Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) / Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport (see Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by JEITO: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
If it is not two brothers killing a soldier man England, it is an 18 years old killing his younger bro and beating his mom to coma. And they'll tell me things are better for Nigerians oversees than here at home.

#blood is thicker than location o
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by odinma1: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
customized13: ehe, is that so? Then you will die of your son's sword if he refuses to be igbo grin grin grin

grin grin grin

You are just so slow my brother. Are you sure you are a real Igbo man?

Charles Okonkwo Jr has broken our hearts in Awka. He is Igbo and he wiped out an Igbo household because of a perennial Igbo curse of destabilizing good things

There are rumours in Awka tonight that he is a product of the infamous Enugu baby factory. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy shocked cool cool
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
odinma1:

grin grin grin

You are just so slow my brother. Are you sure you are a real Igbo man?

Charles Okonkwo Jr has broken our hearts in Awka. He is Igbo and he wiped out an Igbo household because of a perennial Igbo curse of destabilizing good things

There are rumours in Awka tonight that he is a product of the infamous Enugu baby factory. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy shocked cool cool
I guess you are cursed also, try to pass it down to your children, they will be cursed anyway cos they will refuse to be igbos. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by JEITO: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
topsyking:
your comment make me reply u.... for parent in usa not uk.. usa atleast send ur children back to do secondary school at home.. my uncle did it.when his son was always in trouble in georgia..he send him home to continue ss1 in a private secondary schl.. now the boy can speak yoruba and can also reason like an african.. not like AKATA/african america...
. Why not UK also? What's the difference between the behaviour of Naija kids in both countries?
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by odinma1: 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
customized13: I guess you are cursed also, try to pass it down to your children, they will be cursed anyway cos they will refuse to be igbos. grin grin grin

Go and brush up on your comprehensive skills Nnana, you are too dumb to analyze issues.

Please stop derailing the thread and focus on topic.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
odinma1:

Go and brush up on your comprehensive skills Nnana, you are too dumb to analyze issues.

Please stop derailing the thread and focus on topic.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cheesy cool cool
bobo, no one is interested in analyzing issues with a slug who will give birth to children that will all be sacrificed to amadioha, all am interested in is packaging loads of prayers for your unborn igbo children grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
who da hell rote dat?
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Ijawboi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: single parents? No father? No wonder!
you no sabi read? Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by odinma1: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
customized13: bobo, no one is interested in analyzing issues with a slug who will give birth to children that will all be sacrificed to amadioha, all am interested in is packaging loads of prayers for your unborn igbo children grin grin grin

I am not your bobo grin I am your BOSS cool cool

You are talking amiss, no direction or purpose. You should concentrate on praying for your pathetic existence and your lack of direction in life.

Like I said earlier, you are a smallie, it is so easy to tell cheesy cheesy

Go and do your homework boy. wink

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
odinma1:

I am not your bobo grin I am your BOSS cool cool

You are talking amiss, no direction or purpose. You should concentrate on praying for your pathetic existence and your lack of direction in life.

Like I said earlier, you are a smallie, it is so easy to tell cheesy cheesy

Go and do your homework boy. wink

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool cool
read this carefully "you will not give birth to those your anticipated children if you stop being igbo", your sperm count will progressively depreciate till you loose your potency, that's if you will ever get an erect1on anyway, so brother, its better you continue being igbo grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
oldenglish: Send your children home at least to do the secondary school and feel a bit of reality of this life.

Correct Guy!

I know people personally who did that. cool
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by DONRAW89(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=Ilekere]You can take the niggur out of the South East but you cant take the Beast out of him.

They should send his happy negro azz back to his village in Iboland.[/quote

I DONT KNOW WHOM YOU ARE, BUT I KNOW YOU NEED TO SEE A PSYCHIATRIC. IF YOU DONT, MARK MY WORDS TODAY, SOONER OR LATER YOU WOULD DO THIS SAME THING TO YOUR FAMILY.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by odinma1: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
customized13: read this carefully "you will not give birth to those your anticipated children if you stop being igbo", your sperm count will progressively depreciate till you loose your potency, that's if you will ever get an erect1on anyway, so brother, its better you continue being igbo grin grin grin grin

You read this carefully Nnana.

Go and read your book instead of wasting your parents very limited resources on NL. You impress No One. You cannot afford to be a failure despite your very Low IQ.

I will join parents to recite their nightly prayers- WE SHALL NOT DIE IN POVERTY. Please get a grip and actualize their dream lazy boy

Anambra Adigo Mma ooo tongue cheesy cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
DONRAW89: I DONT KNOW WHOM YOU ARE, BUT I KNOW YOU NEED TO SEE A PSYCHIATRIC. IF YOU DONT, MARK MY WORDS TODAY, SOONER OR LATER YOU WOULD DO THIS SAME THING TO YOUR FAMILY.

You said something about your destiny?
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by meforyou1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
This is such a sad story. If they knew the boy was mentally unstable, why wasn't he taken to aro or yaba, or don't they have mental homes in America.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by sarutobie(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
customized13: read this carefully "you will not give birth to those your anticipated children if you stop being igbo", your sperm count will progressively depreciate till you loose your potency, that's if you will ever get an erect1on anyway, so brother, its better you continue being igbo grin grin grin grin
lol..okay lemme save you the hassle, the moniker you have been replying is nl resident ethnic whoremonger..he has claimed itsekiri, igbo and other ethnicities. .he was recently manning the moniker "yoritshekiri"...a lot of them are suffering from identity crises and sadly there is nothing that can be done to help his likes.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Cecediva: Wish the woman quick recovery
amin dear.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by sayisayi(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mentally unwell child kills mum and brother.

Then mentally unwell Niggerians start tribal bash-fest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: single parents? No father? No wonder!

Excuse me, but didn't u read this section of the article?

" Charles’ father had just returned from a hospital visit on Saturday, when he discovered Bradley, dead in his bedroom. He then found his wife on the garage floor, laying down unconscious, surrounded by a pool of her own blood."
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nicepoker(m): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
tatiana009: A son beating his mother almost to death and killing his brother, na wa o
mumu who asked u to summarise the story
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by MeAboki(m): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmnn, Okwonkwo lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by experimentist: 12:30am On Jul 23, 2014
Omg, he killed dat fine lil boy *crying*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by onoja12: 1:01am On Jul 23, 2014
rubbish,seun stop trying to spoil Nigerians name,this guy is no Nigerian,but an American,he was brought up by American sick system therefore he has behaved like an American.please stop trying to paint Nigeria bad

topsyking: An 18-year-old Nigerian man who is based in Long Island, New York, was arrested over the weekend for killing his 15-year-old brother and beating his mother into a coma.

The man, Charles Okonkwo Jr., 18,a mentally unstable teenager.

He has been charged for assaulting his mother, Chinwe Okonkwo, however; he is yet to be charged for the death of Bradley Okonkwo, his brother,

Charles’ father had just returned from a hospital visit on Saturday, when he discovered Bradley, dead in his bedroom. He then found his wife on the garage floor, laying down unconscious, surrounded by a pool of her own blood.

Mrs Okonkwo, who is a respected medical doctor, suffered severe facial fractures and brain swelling. She is said to be in critical condition.
Mrs Okonkwo, a Brooklyn doctor, has received the Congressional Leadership Award and runs Hope Outreach Foundation, a nonprofit organization that promote public health in Brooklyn and across the world.

It is unclear how Bradley died – medical examiners are still carrying out tests to find out.

Charles has reportedly admitted to “hurting” his mother and brother.

Speaking on the incident, a friend of the Okonkwo family, Lawrence Monwe, said: ‘This is very tragic. No one saw it coming…This was the perfect family you wouldn’t expect it to happen to.”
Members of Long Island's Nigerian immigrant community stopped by the Okonkwo house on Sunday to pay their respects to the family.

'This is very tragic. No one saw it coming,' family friend Lawrence Monwe told Newsday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2700104/New-York-teen-arrested-killing-brother-15-brutally-beating-respected-doctor-mother-coma.html#ixzz38CiIxRhS
http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/07/22/18-year-old-nigerian-man-arrested-in-ny-for-killing-brother-beating-mother-into-a-coma/

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:07am On Jul 23, 2014
Looool is it bad that I find this amusing? grin this kain kolo ehn grin. Plus 18 year old" man" bruuh gringrin
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Decryptor(m): 1:13am On Jul 23, 2014
I am very sure the guy was very close to some oduduwa peeps who sell drugs there in New York. They must have influenced him to do what he did.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Mikeice: 2:29am On Jul 23, 2014
tsolz84: I know u r daft..i am not concerned about your opinions ..I have dropped mine so u can talk as u like..You sound so frustrated but sorry I don't have time for losers and when I do i will let you know.. Have a joyus ride

kkk
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by guiddoti: 2:39am On Jul 23, 2014
topsyking:
your comment make me reply u.... for parent in usa not uk.. usa atleast send ur children back to do secondary school at home.. my uncle did it.when his son was always in trouble in georgia..he send him home to continue ss1 in a private secondary schl.. now the boy can speak yoruba and can also reason like an african.. not like AKATA/african america...
uhh....#bringbackakatahome# oyah! lets protest
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by guiddoti: 2:52am On Jul 23, 2014
doofanc:

why is she not in Naija, helping her own people??
The ones in Nigeria, had government answered them.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by guiddoti: 2:52am On Jul 23, 2014
doofanc:

why is she not in Naija, helping her own people??
The ones in Nigeria, had government answered them?
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 23, 2014
What a ugly face killer. One mutherf**ker! lipsrsealed angry
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Abrantie: 5:10am On Jul 23, 2014
That boy doesn't have an ounce of Nigerian or African in him. So this is how it goes -- you find yourself in Yankee at the age of 12 or younger and within 5 years, your chances of being infected with akatariosis is very high. That country tears out your values, background, morality, decency, religion, upbringing and culture. Day in and day out, you'll be overwhelmed and bombarded with images of vanity, what you don't have but should have, or say, or do or become. You will be so busy chasing imaginary dreams that you'll forget about the simple things in life. You'll forget to stop and smell the roses. You'll forget what happiness is.

Life in Yankee for most teenagers is pure hell on earth! Your 8 yr old daughter or sister will all of a sudden start wearing the shortest shorts...and it's her "right"! Don't bother trying to discipline her or she'll call the police. Your wife who you brought over from village, and now has become a nurse due to your sacrifice, will tell you to wash the dishes yourself because "she gotta hang with her ghetto girl friends shanikwa at de club" cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by AmiableJay(m): 6:16am On Jul 23, 2014
donphilopus: These people sef. Why are they doing this to Nigeria?! So, their used-to-be home-based crime, is now acknowledged in diaspora?!
Please shut the hell up. This ain't funny at all. Crime cuts through all clime and race. What of the Yoruba boy that exhumed a corpse and died in the process.? What of the northerners killing people like rat. Have you forgotten Mutallab ? Can't we see through the hypocrisy of these foreign countries? If he did something worthy they won't emphasize his Nigerian nationality. More of the reason why we should unite We won't break up in 2015 and ever.
I'm Yoruba btw.
SMH for the idio.t though. But wait they said he's mentally unstable, why not put him in a psychiatric facility since long time ago?.
RIP for the two Okonkwos. You didn't deserve this death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service / Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund / Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.