Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,001 members, 7,956,716 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York (24417 Views)

Thugs Beat Mother, Smash Baby Against The Floor / Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) / Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport (see Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Why am i not surprised? cheesy Igbos at it again..disgracing nigeria since 1960..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by GBTYO: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: single parents? No father? No wonder!

Didi you even read the article?

Mom is an acclaimed Medical Doctor.
Son is suffering from Mental illness to which he is under medication.
Dad stumbled upon dead younger son and mother in a state of coma.

THIS IS NOT MUSHIN

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by mencade5(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
GBTYO:

Didi you even read the article?

Mom is an acclaimed Medical Doctor.
Son is suffering from Mental illness to which he is under medication.
Dad stumbled upon dead younger son and mother in a state of coma.

THIS IS NOT MUSHIN
u try
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: tell am make he go toast mukina2. tongue

Mukina2 is an avid football enthusiast. Probably a man with a feminine name..
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
People get energy way dem dey use fight on this forum.

Chai..
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by juman(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Parents should not be ashamed to look for assistance for their mentally unstable children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
RIP to the dead!

Sad story! Oh, no! I am glad the old woman is still alive to tell us about what really happened. lipsrsealed cry
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by kechywillz(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
WTF,yall know dis dude is mentally retarded,u kept him to kill a sweet boi n disfigure an iconic momma,boy u got saved i wasnt their,i could hv put ya sorry assss way beyond.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by mokane28: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
what a beautiful woman my type of woman undecided
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
tsolz84: Why am i not surprised? cheesy Igbos at it again..disgracing nigeria since 1960..
Nigga this is so lame....A tragic incident having a Nigerian dead, another one requiring intensive medical care, and all you could say is this? Smh

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by xp17(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
donphilopus: These people sef. Why are they doing this to Nigeria?! So, their used-to-be home-based crime, is now acknowledged in diaspora?!
sir, It's not about Nigeria, but the person involved . it happens everywhere, this includes but not limited to white, Mexicans, Filipino, Asians, and africans.
Paroman: Nigga this is so lame....A tragic incident in which have a Nigerian dead, another one requiring intensive medical care, and all you could say is this? Smh
I blame you for quoting the helpless fo0l. it baffles when I see people having tribal disparities in the 21st century.
next time, ignore such people, because they don't worth the hassle of being quoted.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Rich4god(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Some peeps sha... All they knw how to do is making tribal comments. In such a sad thread all some peeps could think of is tribalism...
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
what the fuc.k is nigerian teenager,is he not a u.s citizen?if he had shown signs of violence before the parents could have at least put him in a mental institution...too bad.rip to his brother...
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
tragedy
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by nerodenero: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lesson learnt
1.A mad man is a mad man,no two ways about it.
2.A mad Man is like a wild animal,not easy to tame.
RIP to the dead and wishing the woman speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by UpLoyo: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hero10001: Maybe The guy discovered he was bought from a Baby factory.
R.i.p Brad.

A young boy is dead and that is the best you can come up with? So may id1ots on this forum. I don't blame you, blame the clown who made internet accessible to jerks like you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by adamskutty(m): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
hnmm. nawa oh
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by doofanc: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
topsyking: An 18-year-old Nigerian man who is based in Long Island, New York, was arrested over the weekend for killing his 15-year-old brother and beating his mother into a coma.

The man, Charles Okonkwo Jr., 18,a mentally unstable teenager.

He has been charged for assaulting his mother, Chinwe Okonkwo, however; he is yet to be charged for the death of Bradley Okonkwo, his brother,

Charles’ father had just returned from a hospital visit on Saturday, when he discovered Bradley, dead in his bedroom. He then found his wife on the garage floor, laying down unconscious, surrounded by a pool of her own blood.

Mrs Okonkwo, who is a respected medical doctor, suffered severe facial fractures and brain swelling. She is said to be in critical condition.
Mrs Okonkwo, a Brooklyn doctor, has received the Congressional Leadership Award and runs Hope Outreach Foundation, a nonprofit organization that promote public health in Brooklyn and across the world.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2700104/New-York-teen-arrested-killing-brother-15-brutally-beating-respected-doctor-mother-coma.html#ixzz38CiIxRhS
http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/07/22/18-year-old-nigerian-man-arrested-in-ny-for-killing-brother-beating-mother-into-a-coma/

why is she not in Naija, helping her own people??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Expsbterror(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Weeks ago a teenager killed his dad in RCCG camp nd now we having look alike incident in UK.... It seems Nigerian teen are now bringing dem selves out... Anyway *sipping my coffee* non of my business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: single parents? No father? No wonder!

Did you even read the article ?

Hint - who discovered the body and the injured?
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by arewafederation: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
So many hidden posts!

Chei, how the I miss the tribal battle? angry

This is a sign of what to expect in Biafra land.
RIP to the poor boy.

Dozzybaba are you there?
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
You can take the niggur out of the South East but you cant take the Beast out of him.

They should send his happy negro azz back to his village in Iboland.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
I hope this aint babymama/babyosis story.

That trainwreck calls herself a professional work and a family woman, but spends a great amount of her time with faceless personas on NL.

Hope you come out of your coma o. Bhettttt, spend more time training your children sha.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
This guy is a liberal t-wat-bucket!!

Wtf' angry
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by solara: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
tsolz84: Why am i not surprised? cheesy Igbos at it again..disgracing nigeria since 1960..

U are a fool for ur comment... Can't U read It clearly states that he is mentally unstable...
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by kobonaire(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please he is American!!!!!
If he discovered the cure to AIDS he will be labelled as the pride of America. undecided
Maybe a better title would have been: American of Nigerian descent.
Mental illness is a tough condition. RIP to his bro and hope his mum recovers ASAP

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by kobonaire(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amefrica: This guy is a liberal t-wat-bucket!!

Wtf' angry
what does his political affiliation have to do with this crime? Please ... Fox News
Re: Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
solara:

U are a fool for ur comment... Can't U read It clearly states that he is mentally unstable...
I know u r daft..i am not concerned about your opinions ..I have dropped mine so u can talk as u like..You sound so frustrated but sorry I don't have time for losers and when I do i will let you know.. Have a joyus ride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Paid Our Kidnappers ₦91M — Abuja Music Band Leader Recounts Ordeal / Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund / Police Arrest Man For Raping 8-year-old Girl At Knifepoint In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.