Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Why Aregbesola Should Be Re-elected For 2nd-term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Aregbesola Should Be Re-elected For 2nd-term (467 Views)

Dele momodu:Governor Aregbesola Should Be Praised…not Victimized / 20 Questions Aregbesola Should Answer Before He Can Win My Vote / 20 Questions Aregbesola Should Answer If He Wants To Win Osun Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Aregbesola Should Be Re-elected For 2nd-term by badoh(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
I'm neither a politician nor do I benefit financially frm the govt of the day. I'm even contributing to d coffers of the state govt cos I pay nothing less than 18k per month as personal income tax. However, frm all indications and putting sentiments apart, aregbesola deserves a second term. ‎​₪☺ govt is a saint but there are yardsticks we must use to measure the performance of any govt in power. (1) The rate of infrastructural development (2) The relative peace recorded by the govt (3) Employment generation (4) Reduction in poverty rate. Considering the 1st three indices, Aregbesola has recorded a landmark achievements. He was able to build state of the earth primary schools in all the local govts of Osun state, he employed almost 20,000 youths via d o-yes scheme though monthly take home may not be encouraging. He was able to employ substantial number of teachers thru d teaching service commission. All d local govts in Osun have not less than 3 newly tarred street roads each. In Osogbo alone, aregbesola has been able to open more routes to reduce traffic. He's working aggressively to complete the dualisation of gbongan- Osogbo road. Parts of the allegations levelled against Aregbe's govt is the late payment of salaries and delay in paying retirees gratuity. While I personally is not happy about such, he has been able to adjust and now pay proper attention to the welfare of the civil servant. Aregbesola may not be a saint JƱڪτ̲̅ like any other govt, but let us weight the pros and cons of re-electing him. I believe he has unfinished business and therefore should be given a second chance to complete d good work he has started.
Re: Why Aregbesola Should Be Re-elected For 2nd-term by smartz53: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
badoh: I'm neither a politician nor do I benefit financially frm the govt of the day. I'm even contributing to d coffers of the state govt cos I pay nothing less than 18k per month as personal income tax. However, frm all indications and putting sentiments apart, aregbesola deserves a second term. ‎​₪☺ govt is a saint but there are yardsticks we must use to measure the performance of any govt in power. (1) The rate of infrastructural development (2) The relative peace recorded by the govt (3) Employment generation (4) Reduction in poverty rate. Considering the 1st three indices, Aregbesola has recorded a landmark achievements. He was able to build state of the earth primary schools in all the local govts of Osun state, he employed almost 20,000 youths via d o-yes scheme though monthly take home may not be encouraging. He was able to employ substantial number of teachers thru d teaching service commission. All d local govts in Osun have not less than 3 newly tarred street roads each. In Osogbo alone, aregbesola has been able to open more routes to reduce traffic. He's working aggressively to complete the dualisation of gbongan- Osogbo road. Parts of the allegations levelled against Aregbe's govt is the late payment of salaries and delay in paying retirees gratuity. While I personally is not happy about such, he has been able to adjust and now pay proper attention to the welfare of the civil servant. Aregbesola may not be a saint JƱڪτ̲̅ like any other govt, but let us weight the pros and cons of re-electing him. I believe he has unfinished business and therefore should be given a second chance to complete d good work he has started.
. All are lies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

# Chibokgirls @100days / 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna / APC And PDP Neo Colonialism Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.